"Lake Fishing"

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing.

"Lake Fishing"

Postby theseeker » Aug 29th, 2018, 6:49 pm

Well, fishing anybody. Has anybody fished the lakes west of Oliver before, I'm talking about Madden and Ripley lakes or any other good fishing holes.
theseeker
Fledgling

Liked in: 13 posts

Re: "Lake Fishing"

Postby Queen K » Aug 29th, 2018, 9:16 pm

Nobody talks about their good fishing holes. :135:

Know why?

Cuz next thing ya know there's a redneck party of loud beer guzzling "fishers" blasting the night away boom box style and drunkenly trying to get over hang overs retching overboard scaring all the fish the next day. And putting your good fishing hole on all their social media sites so as to wreck your spot forever.

:135:
Here I thought there was nothing lower than a snakes belly in a rut in a ditch. I was wrong.

4 people like this post.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Liked in: 14150 posts

Postby Bunnyhop » Aug 30th, 2018, 7:02 am

theseeker wrote:Well, fishing anybody. Has anybody fished the lakes west of Oliver before, I'm talking about Madden and Ripley lakes or any other good fishing holes.

They’re both stocked lakes so maybe decent fishing.

Best get up there before the national park gets pushed through. Apparently lakes in national parks don’t get stocked, though you’ll still be able to fish them with an additional license.
Bunnyhop
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 523 posts

Postby Poindexter » Aug 30th, 2018, 7:06 am

Queen K wrote:Nobody talks about their good fishing holes. :135:

Know why?

Cuz next thing ya know there's a redneck party of loud beer guzzling "fishers" blasting the night away boom box style and drunkenly trying to get over hang overs retching overboard scaring all the fish the next day. And putting your good fishing hole on all their social media sites so as to wreck your spot forever.

:135:

He also specifically asked for good fishing spots and unfortunately I haven't had enough luck to be boasting about any of the lakes I've been to this summer. May have picked up in the last few weeks but we've packed it in for the time being and switched to atv camping trips since the beginning of August. Was hoping to gain some intel on this thread and start back up.
Poindexter
Guru

Liked in: 4534 posts

Postby dirtybiker » Sep 3rd, 2018, 11:35 am

The bite on most waters have picked up in the last couple weeks.
So says everyone but me.....

Skunked again..no reference to Catsumi infered.... :D
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"

3 people like this post.
dirtybiker
Guru

Liked in: 3526 posts

Return to Sports / Great Outdoors