NBA

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: NBA

Post by GordonH »

I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

I'm going to miss Andrew Nembhard. He's one heck of a player but I also had to say, at least once a game, "He's so cute!" lol

He was Second round by the way, from Ontario.
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Swanigan died Monday night, with the Allen County coroner's office saying he died of natural causes at a Fort Wayne, Indiana, hospital. A first-round pick of the Portland Trail Blazers in 2017, 6-foot-9 Swanigan played three years in the NBA with the Blazers and Sacramento Kings.

1111 Athlete Cardiac Arrests, Serious Issues, 732 Dead, After COVID Injection

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-baske ... ck-dies-25
https://goodsciencing.com/covid/athlete ... ovid-shot/
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

So, every city in USA allowed unvaccinated people to play basketball. :smt045

Except New York. Does that make sense that one city can do something as crazy as not allowing
someone to play basketball when all other cities in the country - and the world - allowed it.

New York allowed unvaccinated people to play basketball indoors from other cities
but they never allowed Kyrie Irving to play... because he lives in New York.
In late September, former mayor Bill de Blasio argued that allowing unvaccinated out-of-town performers -- i.e. touring bands, comedians, professional athletes on visiting teams -- to play indoor venues does not constitute a loophole. "There is a recognition that if someone comes through briefly, it's a different reality than someone who works regularly in a location," de Blasio said, via THE CITY. De Blasio also directly urged Irving to "get vaccinated."
^ Is that insane?

And everyone said Kyrie never got vaccinated, but no one said New York did something illegal.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/why- ... -changing/

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
captkirkcanada
Banned

Post by captkirkcanada »

What you think of this lil rant ferri ? Lol if kd ends up in toronto this guy will feel foolish

https://dailyhive.com/toronto/fox-analy ... to-raptors
Harm Reduction Is Cool
Real men do not need to idle their cars in minus weather . I call them men that do wimps .
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

I sometimes wonder if some of these guys really mean what they say or if they're just trying to get attention. lol
― Albert Einstein
captkirkcanada
Banned

Post by captkirkcanada »

ferri wrote: Jul 5th, 2022, 11:35 am I sometimes wonder if some of these guys really mean what they say or if they're just trying to get attention. lol
haha yea who knows . i get a kick out of that show that has that guy named shannon on it, talk about getting excited :200:
Harm Reduction Is Cool
Real men do not need to idle their cars in minus weather . I call them men that do wimps .
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

Oh man. That guy. LOL He's hilarious. I've had nightmares about being trapped in an elevator with that guy.
― Albert Einstein
captkirkcanada
Banned

Post by captkirkcanada »

ferri wrote: Jul 5th, 2022, 11:41 am Oh man. That guy. LOL He's hilarious. I've had nightmares about being trapped in an elevator with that guy.
lol yea definitely entertaining, i think the one guy was a football player .

https://youtu.be/2patCzfQUlw first time i saw this show it took awhile to accept it was a real show [icon_lol2.gif] they prolly be fun to hang with in real life i bet though .
Harm Reduction Is Cool
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

ferri wrote: Feb 4th, 2022, 10:26 am This kid isn't in the NBA yet, but he will be.
Thinktank wrote: Feb 5th, 2022, 6:55 am That guy - Chet Homgren - is so tall - 7'2" he's almost taller than anyone in the NBA.
I think those tall guys get injured more.

poor guy - it's not going to work for him ^
Thinktank wrote: May 28th, 2022, 7:21 am Boston will win.
Butler got 47 points. He's burned out. Boston is more rested.
^ Boston did win the next game and the series.

ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

That was heartbreaking news. He'll be out for a year at least. So now I wait until next year to watch him. :(
― Albert Einstein
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Draymond punches Poole. You can't do that. Any comments? Can you hit people like that?

Remember Bertuzzi?

ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

Draymond Green is a jerk. He was almost at the same point during the playoffs last year.
― Albert Einstein
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

ferri wrote: Oct 8th, 2022, 5:34 pm Draymond Green is a jerk.
Not as big a jerk as Kyrie Irving, apparently. Kyrie just tweeted about a documentary - "Hebrews to Negroes" that is being promoted by Jeff Bezos on Amazon, and the entire NBA has just gone crazy. Tweeting is not promoting.

Kyrie is now the biggest jerk that ever lived.

But there's nothing wrong with telling people to watch a documentary, and figure out for themselves what to believe and what not to believe. Now I want to watch it, knowing the NBA just went crazy against it. The NBA also went crazy against Kyrie for standing against the clot shot.

ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

I've been reading a few things here and there about something to do with Kyrie. I'll have to dig a little deeper. I haven't watched any NBA yet this year, but soon!
― Albert Einstein

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”