Yer an idiot!

Home of the traffic rant.
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Re: Yer an idiot!

Post by Barney Google »

LTD wrote:riding at 100 plus mph on a winding road that has rural driveways all the way up tsk tsk wouldn't bother me one bit to see one of these clowns face down on the asphalt with some road rash I chose to phone them in instead might be different story next time tho :raspberry:

I've been the first on the scene at a couple when these crotch rocket riders have ended up "face down on the asphalt..."

...there was far more than "some road rash", a few of them didn't make it, that's the issue with the speed...sometimes

there's not a lot left TO pick up. If these fools knew the RCMP where 'watching' up here more often they'd probably

be less inclined to use it as their own personal speedway.
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Seems to be the day of idiot female BMW drivers.

First one blew thru a red light on Gordon and the second cut me off at a 4 way stop, we got there at the same time and she made a left in front of me...Idiots, both of them.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
lightspeed
Guru

Post by lightspeed »

Bsuds wrote:the second cut me off at a 4 way stop, we got there at the same time and she made a left in front of me...Idiots, both of them.

Classic move by goofs who don't know how to handle a 4-way and just think "me first" in the entitled and self centred manner of these times we live in.
"Why does everyone in Kelowna act like they're in Hollywood"

A hermit; a recluse; one of the Okanagan "hill people"

All my haters are less successful than me...
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

To the Woman driving the Ram Minivan on Benvoulin this afternoon who ran the red light at KLO.
You then proceeded to swerve into the oncoming lane (3 times) for the cyclist in the bike lane. You had more than enough room to stay in your own lane and if you can't figure out where you vehicle is in relation to the rest of the traffic then you should not have a license!

You are an idiot.
lightspeed
Guru

Post by lightspeed »

Tiny bright red Kia microcar north of town, swerving and under taking aggressively, no space, cutting people up left and right. You're a menace....

You'd think someone driving such a small goofy "Mr Bean" car would be aware of how vulnerable they are.

Not this clown.

Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

lightspeed wrote:Tiny bright red Kia microcar north of town, swerving and under taking aggressively, no space, cutting people up left and right. You're a menace....

You'd think someone driving such a small goofy "Mr Bean" car would be aware of how vulnerable they are.

Not this clown.

Whoa there cowboy! Please don't reference an iconic legend such as the Mini Cooper to a Korean crap-o-box! Thats crossing the line :smt045
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
lightspeed
Guru

Post by lightspeed »

Dizzy1 wrote:
lightspeed wrote:Tiny bright red Kia microcar north of town, swerving and under taking aggressively, no space, cutting people up left and right. You're a menace....

Not this clown.

Whoa there cowboy! Please don't reference an iconic legend such as the Mini Cooper to a Korean crap-o-box! Thats crossing the line :smt045

Apologies proferred.

Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

lightspeed wrote:Apologies proferred.

Accepted
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

Coming down from Joe Rich this morning, before 7, hot steppin' it to KGH and having a white jeep Cherokee,

up close n personable, ride my bee-hind all the way to Blk Mtn.

Even though I was doing 10++ over...was so tempted to hit the brakes so he could 'eat' the big assed heavy duty trailer hitch

I have on my bumper. So close I couldn't see his front tires on the road in my rear view mirrors...complete idiot.

I rarely 'salute' folks but this guy got an early morning bright n shiny 'bird' from me.
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

From Alberta? They love to tailgate.
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

Bsuds wrote:From Alberta? They love to tailgate.

Well kissing my trailer hitch was a costly lesson for two other Albertans in the past...lol
Last edited by Barney Google on Jul 1st, 2017, 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Unknown
lightspeed
Guru

Post by lightspeed »

Today's red plate move was to wait til the left turn advance green arrow came on then move forward 6-8 feet into the cross walk ready to pounce for the straight thru lane. No chequered flag. No prize. Fail.

Steve-O
Übergod

Post by Steve-O »

When I moved here from Calgary years ago, the first thing I noticed was how much I was being tailgated. Mentioned this to my wife and she had noticed the same thing and commented further regarding a friend back home that is originally from the coast and how much this lady would tail gate driving around Calgary. Tail gating is the BC provincial past time. I believe they teach it in the driving schools here. Witnessed a 3 car accident down in Burnaby last summer that never should have occurred except they all had their noses up each others butts and the first had to quickly hit his brakes.

Idiot of the day yesterday: more like dick of the day, dude in a blue suv heading along Springfield that would not make a space for the pickup driver that was signalling for quite a while. We were stopped at one point and I was right beside him and I pointed out to him that the pickup was asking to change into his lane and he just shrugged his shoulders and gunned it to fill the space once traffic started moving.
lightspeed
Guru

Post by lightspeed »

Steve-O wrote:

When I moved here from Calgary years ago, the first thing I noticed was how much I was being tailgated. Mentioned this to my wife and she had noticed the same thing and commented further regarding a friend back home that is originally from the coast and how much this lady would tail gate driving around Calgary. Tail gating is the BC provincial past time. I believe they teach it in the driving schools here. Witnessed a 3 car accident down in Burnaby last summer that never should have occurred except they all had their noses up each others butts and the first had to quickly hit his brakes.

Idiot of the day yesterday: more like dick of the day, dude in a blue suv heading along Springfield that would not make a space for the pickup driver that was signalling for quite a while. We were stopped at one point and I was right beside him and I pointed out to him that the pickup was asking to change into his lane and he just shrugged his shoulders and gunned it to fill the space once traffic started moving.

Good perspective.

Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Bsuds wrote:To the Woman driving the Ram Minivan on Benvoulin this afternoon who ran the red light at KLO.
You then proceeded to swerve into the oncoming lane (3 times) for the cyclist in the bike lane. You had more than enough room to stay in your own lane and if you can't figure out where you vehicle is in relation to the rest of the traffic then you should not have a license!

You are an idiot.

Another one today from Alberta. Same intersection another red light. The difference being they were in the right turn only lane and went straight thru while changing lanes. :200:

Return to “Trials & Tribulations of Traffic”