Yer an idiot!

Home of the traffic rant.
Grandan
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Yer an idiot!

Post by Grandan »

Bsuds wrote:To the Woman who was trying to enter/park in the exit lane from the Lakeshore Market parking lot...you are too dumb to be called an idiot. There has to be a word that describes your level of stupidity better.

There are plenty of words used to describe stupid people but are socially unacceptable to many:
Lunkhead,
Dope
Moron
Imbecile
Fool
None of which can properly describe the lack of spacial awareness required to drive among those of superior intelligence.
Give the lady a break, she may have learned to drive from her husband or father.
Waste not
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Grandan wrote:There are plenty of words used to describe stupid people but are socially unacceptable to many:
Lunkhead,
Dope
Moron
Imbecile
Fool

Or my favourite, Trumpish.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
Ptolemy Soter
Fledgling

Post by Ptolemy Soter »

The lady trying to park a van in a leveled garage, the other day. It’s not a specialized art form. Backing in and out only to get back to where you started, repeatedly, isn’t going to cut it. How could you keep messing up so many times, even with the large spot you managed to nab? Just learn to do it properly, eh?

*Maybe it is a specialized art form.
I am... the law!
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Grandan wrote:Give the lady a break, she may have learned to drive from her husband or father.

Well stupidity can be hereditary.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
damama55
Übergod

Post by damama55 »

On YouTube, there are all kinds of parking fails. Really funny to watch.
Funny Car Parking Women - Best Parking Fail compilation - YouTube
Video for parking fails youtube
▶ 2:11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y98S7vXcLoA
May 18, 2016 - Uploaded by we4fun
Do you think these women deserves a license? post your comment below this description!. Funny Car Parking ..
May we all be a blessing in the days ahead.
lightspeed
Guru

Post by lightspeed »

Driving down Harvey tonight with no tail lights on.

We stop at a red light.

"Turn your lights on"

"My lights ARE on"

"You have no tail lights"

"But my lights are ON".

Clueless....
"Why does everyone in Kelowna act like they're in Hollywood"

A hermit; a recluse; one of the Okanagan "hill people"

All my haters are less successful than me...
lightspeed
Guru

Post by lightspeed »

Loser in a recent red pickup, you stopped about two inches off my bumper. Then you got all angry and humped the cement median lurching forward because you couldn't wait for the small line of cars to move forward so you just barged into the left turn lane. That's after you tailgated me and tried to pass on my left just as my lane is ending. Merge, man. Just let people do their thing without being tailgated or hassled. It's not like I was going slow.

You mad bro? You looked mad. Calm down. Use a bit of common courtesy.

zoo
Übergod

Post by zoo »

The Dark gray Hyundai Elantra, 4 door at Athens pool/gym today Nov. 21
The whole parking lot, free spots down the line only 2 cars away and you need to park in the no parking area while you head to the gym for over 1 hour.
Your a lazy loser.
Grandan
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Grandan »

zoo wrote:The Dark gray Hyundai Elantra, 4 door at Athens pool/gym today Nov. 21
The whole parking lot, free spots down the line only 2 cars away and you need to park in the no parking area while you head to the gym for over 1 hour.
Your a lazy loser.

Kelowna privilege! I'd like to see these losers towed!
Waste not
lightspeed
Guru

Post by lightspeed »

Merging into traffic flow at 50-60kmh:

Do not simply "stop".

You're going to get rear ended. You'll cause a hold up of traffic. You'll make people mad, bro.

Adjust your speed, look, check, and get into a safe space (not SJW terminology) without affecting anyone else.

If you "stop" - do not collect $200. You failed at driving. You are a public nuisance. Take your drivers licence to ICBC and hand it in, or just burn it.

dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Post by dogspoiler »

The cyclists are always bellyaching about drivers not looking out for them.
The bikers are always bellyaching about drivers not looking out for them.
Today a cyclist and a biker ran into each other.
Sweet, sweet irony.
Black Dogs Matter
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

To the person in the white BMW off Dehart today. YES, you really do need to use your signal light to prove you intend to turn right instead of making me, in the other lane wondering if you were going to cut me off to your left , causing me to slow down and maybe causing an accident.

Did your turn signal fluid run out?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
spooker

Post by spooker »

dogspoiler wrote:The cyclists are always bellyaching about drivers not looking out for them.
Sweet, sweet irony.

No information on who did what ... nothing ironic about it, just bad taste in making nonsense comments about it
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

dogspoiler wrote:The cyclists are always bellyaching about drivers not looking out for them.
Sweet, sweet irony.

spooker wrote:No information on who did what ... nothing ironic about it, just bad taste in making nonsense comments about it

There are terrible cyclist, bikers & drivers. Sooner or later 2 or more will come together & hit each other.
I can't stress this enough, if you cycle or are a pedestrian. Please do yourself & others a big one by wearing reflective clothing & having a light on your bike. No one wants to meet by accident, okay.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
spooker

Post by spooker »

GordonH wrote:There are terrible cyclist, bikers & drivers. Sooner or later 2 or more will come together & hit each other.
I can't stress this enough, if you cycle or are a pedestrian. Please do yourself & others a big one by wearing reflective clothing & having a light on your bike. No one wants to meet by accident, okay.

It is ironic that the largest beasts on the road are mandated by government to have "always on" lights so the vulnerable can have that "deer in the headlights" moment ... in a sense I think the fact that the car industry has done everything to keep the driver safe that lack of actually needing to do something to keep you safe has spilled over onto other road users ...

And no, I don't believe there are accidents ... hindsight has always shown that something more could have been done to avoid a collision ... but yes, you need to be visible so that others on the roads can react appropriately ...

Return to “Trials & Tribulations of Traffic”