Schools Back In- Watch your speed

Home of the traffic rant.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Re: Schools Back In- Watch your speed

Post by MAPearce »

Fancy wrote:I keep an eye out for pedestrians including children every time I take the car out. Just makes sense.

Right ??? .

My big thing is that while no one gets into their cars thinking " I'm going to cause an accident or kill some one today " There are just as many who don't think that " I will do ANYTHING in my power to NOT cause an accident or kill someone today " ...

Unannounced targeted enforcement all day , every day , EVERYWHERE ...
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
lesliepaul
Lord of the Board

Post by lesliepaul »

Woodenhead wrote:This site's users will argue about anything & everything, it's :cuss: ing hilarious. [icon_lol2.gif]

You are right there..........when you see people on here that are up in the 30,000-50,000 posts on Castanet, it is a HUGE part of their daily lives.........maybe their whole life. One day they say something intelligent and the next day they are out in left field. No way to actually tell where the person is coming from unless of course they only comment about saving the planet and getting rid of oil yesterday and that group is here for my comic relief.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

MAPearce wrote:Unannounced targeted enforcement all day , every day , EVERYWHERE ...

Annoucements are key - it slows down a hell of a lot more people then any enforcement does :up:
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

Only during that specified time in that particular area... After that , its game on .....
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .

Return to “Trials & Tribulations of Traffic”