What would you do?

Home of the traffic rant.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Re: What would you do?

Post by Dizzy1 »

GordonH wrote:I'm going to have to look to see if my headrest can cut a seat belt.

Sorry, I should have been more specific and added to break the glass.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Mad dab

Post by Mad dab »

I'm glad I flipped to page two because I was just about to go and try to cut glass with a headrest as well haha
Mad dab

Post by Mad dab »

I found this online. There are videos as well,
Probably a good read for anybody, but especially parents who may need to factor in little ones, to an escape from a sinking car.

http://www.iws.ie/_fileupload/alivecars ... 5B1%5D.pdf
Mad dab

Post by Mad dab »

Belts off, and try to get out in the floating phase. 31 seconds with windows open, 71 seconds closed. so what do you do if you have two kids in car seats? dont open the windows or do? BUY A WINDOW CUTTER leave the windows closed until the kids are undone? then I Guess its just, hang on to the kids for bloody life.
Last edited by Mad dab on Feb 27th, 2018, 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

clubs.jpeg
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Mad dab

Post by Mad dab »

See, pdf doesnt talk back. I still have questions.
coffeeFreak
Guru

Post by coffeeFreak »

How to Survive if You Are Trapped in a Sinking Vehicle

Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

coffeeFreak wrote:How to Survive if You Are Trapped in a Sinking Vehicle

What the heck? Don't use your phone until out of the car? That's just down right silly - one needs to take the obligatory selfie first :biggrin:
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Mad dab

Post by Mad dab »

That’s cheating. Let’s see him do that with a britex. It takes me longer then two minutes when I’m not in a sinking car that has suddenly plummeted into water. Also, did you see the water pushing the baby in? These guys are showing the very best case scenario. I can tell you. Judging for what I’m finding, if I plummet into water, it’s highly likely I’ll die, trying to save my children. However, I feel like the more I know, the less stupid *bleep* I may attempt, in the time sensitive situation, should it ever occurs.
Mad dab

Post by Mad dab »

Are we not allowed to post links on here?
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

Mother accused of impaired driving, other charges in death of toddler swept away by swollen Ontario river.

[quote]The mother of a toddler swept into a raging river during flash flooding in Ontario earlier this year has been charged in her son’s death, police said Thursday.

Ontario Provincial Police said they conducted a long and thorough investigation into the death of three-year-old Kaden Young, who drowned in the Grand River near Orangeville, Ont., when torrential rains combined with a late-February thaw caused widespread flooding in the region.

That investigation, they said, prompted the charges against Kaden’s mother, 35-year-old Michelle Hanson of Amaranth, Ont.

She now faces one count each of impaired driving causing death, dangerous driving causing death, and criminal negligence causing death.[quote]
https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/mo ... ario-river
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Return to “Trials & Tribulations of Traffic”