Important for all Kelowna drivers

Home of the traffic rant.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Important for all Kelowna drivers

Post by GordonH »

Where I see this a lot is at the intersection of Harvey & Spall.
Drivers heading south (north side of Harvey) on Spall turn left onto Harvey & go directly for HOV lane, so they can get their Tim's fix (since that Tim's has drive thru).
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Sometimes they’ll just go straight then make a U-turn right at the no U-turns sign on spall. I’ve see. Police sit there waiting to catch people.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by dirtybiker »

GordonH wrote:Where I see this a lot is at the intersection of Harvey & Spall.
Drivers heading south (north side of Harvey) on Spall turn left onto Harvey & go directly for HOV lane, so they can get their Tim's fix (since that Tim's has drive thru).

It's bad a Dilworth for this also, same scenario, people jumping straight out of their
left turn and straight shotting for Superstore.
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

dirtybiker wrote:It's bad a Dilworth for this also, same scenario, people jumping straight out of their
left turn and straight shotting for Superstore.

I can understand why they do it there.
There's just not enough room to get over if you don't and drivers are a**holes in Kelowna and won't let you merge.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!

Return to “Trials & Tribulations of Traffic”