Andrew Powell - Council Candidate

Mr.Powell

Re: Andrew Powell - Council Candidate

Post by Mr.Powell »

Andrew's alright by me, but my friends call me Mr.Powell, take it as you list.

And you're welcome,
Mr.Powell
mrajabally

Post by mrajabally »

I have read all the posts and I do respect other people's opinions and I may or may not agree. I have profound admiration for all the young people who are standing for election, and Andrew is one of them. He could have been his worst critic, but I believe he is genuine and he means well. I could only encourage him to do his best, as I have attempted to do over the years, sometimes successfully and sometimes not, and I am a lot older than Andrew. The outside world is cruel enough and it does not take much effort to lift people up. Good luck Andrew.

Mo Rajabally
2by4angel
Fledgling

Post by 2by4angel »

Mr. Powell.
Thank you for attending the Trustee All Candidates Forum yesterday evening!
It was great knowing that at least ONE councillor candidate was interested in hearing discussion surrounding education in SD #23 and what is happening within the education system!

Good Luck!
Mr.Powell

Post by Mr.Powell »

I truly appreciate the comment, my mom's a teacher and most of the most influential people in my life to this point have been educators as well. To the credit of everyone else there was an all candidates forum based on water at the Ramada Lodge which I opted from to attend, and Mr.Given also attended the forum in support of his wife.

The forum was very informative though and I'm glad I attended,
Mr.Powell

Return to “Kelowna”