Kelly Hayes - Central Okanagan East Director Candidate

Jo
Slot 16

Kelly Hayes - Central Okanagan East Director Candidate

Post by Jo »

This thread is for Kelly Hayes, candidate for Central Okanagan East Director.
omisimaw
Guru

Re: Kelly Hayes - Central Okanagan East Director Candidate

Post by omisimaw »

Kelly would get my vote. I think he has a grasp on the now and a sense for the future. He speaks well and has a valid reason for what he says. He also has a grasp on how development, such as the Lakeshore Rd development would be wrong for the communities that share space in common.

VOTE FOR KELLY
To be offended is a choice we make; it is not a condition inflicted or imposed upon us by someone or something else. - David A. Bednar
A.J.

Post by A.J. »

Kelly has my vote. He is just what the community up here needs.Welcome to the neighborhood and good luck in the election.

Have any doubt, check this out! >>>>>>>> http://www.kellyhayes.ca/

V-O-T-E IN K-E-L-L-Y :nyah:
cnesb

Post by cnesb »

Slippery. Slick. Don't buy it.

This is all about ego and power, not about what this man can do for our community.
Frazethatpays

Post by Frazethatpays »

iamwoman wrote:Kelly would get my vote. I think he has a grasp on the now and a sense for the future. He speaks well and has a valid reason for what he says. He also has a grasp on how development, such as the Lakeshore Rd development would be wrong for the communities that share space in common.

VOTE FOR KELLY

I second that!
truthseeker

Post by truthseeker »

Reggin wrote:Voters would want to be very careful in voting for Mr. Hayes.

It could result in splitting the vote and re-electing the current Director, Mrs. Hanson.

THINK ABOUT IT. Is that what you want?

*please do not try to guess posters identities - Jennylives*
A candidate has every right to challenge his/her opponents, but at least have the guts to be honest about doing it.
truthseeker

Post by truthseeker »

Reggin wrote:Is it any different then 'truth seeker' backing a candidate but not identifying him/herself?

Sometimes, anonymity encourages a more 'honest' discussion and that is what we are having!

Did you read 'jennylives' comment??

BUT... thanks for posting/questioning.

BUT... I am not a candidate. And yes, I did read Jennylives' comment - however Reggin identified himself when he noted on one of the forums that he was ruunning for the Regional District - so I wasn't guessing.

I am looking for candidates who will tell me what they stand for. Many of the other candiadtes within the Central Okanagan HAVE identified themselves. That means they can answer our questions directly.

I thought that was partly what these Election forums are about.
Chmmr
Board Meister

Post by Chmmr »

truthseeker wrote:
Reggin wrote:Is it any different then 'truth seeker' backing a candidate but not identifying him/herself?

Sometimes, anonymity encourages a more 'honest' discussion and that is what we are having!

Did you read 'jennylives' comment??

BUT... thanks for posting/questioning.

BUT... I am not a candidate. And yes, I did read Jennylives' comment - however Reggin identified himself when he noted on one of the forums that he was ruunning for the Regional District - so I wasn't guessing.

I am looking for candidates who will tell me what they stand for. Many of the other candiadtes within the Central Okanagan HAVE identified themselves. That means they can answer our questions directly.

I thought that was partly what these Election forums are about.

I agree if someone is indeed a candidate, especially if they are posting about someone who is their competitor, they should not have the privilege of anonymity. The point of these forums is indeed to discuss the candidates, but obviously that has a different spin if candidates are talking about others behind their backs, rather than out in public. I fully support a candidate who wants to tell me why they are better than someone else, as that is the nature of the business, but not anonymously.
Chmmr
Board Meister

Post by Chmmr »

Reggin wrote:Okey.

But... as long as the ISSUES are being discussed you ARE getting various opinions and... it IS the ISSUES that are important.

Besides 'truth seeker' claims there is no anonymity now, so what is the point?

Let's move on.

I respectfully disagree. It is not only the issues that are important, but also transparency of the candidates, as well as how their personalities may affect their position. There are many important considerations when electing political officials.

Return to “Kelowna”