Mass shootings staged to sell guns

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Re: Mass shootings staged to sell guns

Post by Because_They_Lie »

Omnitheo wrote:No I don't in the slightest believe them to be staged. The post was an attempt to meet the conspiracy theorists at their level in the hopes they would read it and think about it. But yes, "allowed it to happen" is far more accurate.

It seems that events like this always lead to more guns rather than fewer. There's more money in it for everyone to allow this sort of thing to continue, than there is in fighting the uphill battle and well funded pro-gun propaganda to attempt to change the laws.

It's a vicious cycle, we need more guns to protect ourselves from guns. Which lead to there being more guns we now need to protect from even more...with more guns!

Basically just one big scam.

More guns in the wrong hands, fewer guns in the right hands. THATS the issue. When the people surrender their own source of protection of self and family - we as a whole are weakened. Never should weakness be an acceptable goal.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

HorganIsMyHero wrote:I can delete this post if it's not the direction you want to take the topic but I want to hear from the conspiracy theorists exactly how they think mass shootings are staged. Like, please list the necessary steps that are taken in order to stage such an event + keep it under wraps. How are the people hired? Does the government have like thousands of people on payroll to stage these things? Do doctors get paid to lie about wounds? I mean, there are endless questions. If someone involved asks why a shooting is being staged is the person killed?

There is a difference between an event being staged and people dying (false flag attack) verses an event which is a hoax where no one dies. I believe the mass shootings we see each week are nothing more than a commercial hoax. No one is dying from these events, other than possibly the one being framed as the patsy - if they even existed in the first place.

If you do some research on "Crisis Actors" you will come to discover that it is a real world employment niche, advertised in news papers and online as any other employment position is.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Queen K wrote:I keep thinking about the role of the tips to the FBI, how the FBI appears to have not done anything to stop the shooter.

But wait. What was the FBI supposed to do? Confiscate the kids guns?

Cruz bought them legally did he not?
Weapons of mass human destruction are sold daily.
Trump rescinded the bill Obama put in place to keep weapons out of the hands of the mentally ill, right? We all saw that happen.

So I've been thinking, "what exactly is the FBI supposed to DO?" Interview the man? Confisgate his guns? Someone tell me what was to be done before a crime was actually committed?

So now the talking point is how the FBI is incompetent.

And what has Trump being doing this whole time? Attacking the FBI and well before this incidence.

I am wondering what role this is playing to discredit and harm the reputation of the FBI.

They are all in this together, they make it appear as though they are separate factions, but they aint!

It is exactly like when you go to a movie or a Broadway play, you will see a team of actors working together - one is the good guy, one is the bad guy - but in reality they are a team of actors working together to perform a narrative for you the audience.

TPTB are not stupid - it is absolute social engineering at its finest.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Jflem1983 wrote:Looks like the pulse night club shooters father was a snitch for the FBI. Amazing how all these guys are always government agents or connected to government agents.

Just like Mr. Hogg's father. former FBI. Yep.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Omnitheo wrote:
Remember when the government required licenses to drive vehicles and then came to take away everyone’s cars?

Me neither.

Remember when we did not have a government ordering us to pay for every movement we made and every breath we took?

I do.

More government controls PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE grandpa!
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

wow, you must be like 8000 years old to remember a time before laws and taxes.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Omnitheo wrote:wow, you must be like 8000 years old to remember a time before laws and taxes.

Before the tax on my breath, absolutely.

Before the tax on my movements, absolutely.

Sorry you did not realize you had those freedoms while you did.

It sure wouldnt require anyone to be 8000 years old to have experienced it.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

So back to guns and evil scum demcrat liberal types.

Why do libs fear law abiding gun owners so much ?
What is it about guns that makes you personally uncomfortable Omni.

Why do you think the democrats are staging all these mass shootings ?

How corrupt is the FBI ?

Can they blame Russia somehow ?
Thats the usual Democrat mantra. Blame guns and if that fails. The Russians did it.

Personally i throw up a little in my mouth every time i hear one of the scum bags suggesting even more gun control is needed.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Because_They_Lie wrote:
Omnitheo wrote:wow, you must be like 8000 years old to remember a time before laws and taxes.

Before the tax on my breath, absolutely.

Before the tax on my movements, absolutely.

Sorry you did not realize you had those freedoms while you did.

It sure wouldnt require anyone to be 8000 years old to have experienced it.

Oh crap! Have I not been paying my breathing taxes? I went for a jog today. Where do I go to find out how much I owe in breath and movement taxes?
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

Jflem1983 wrote:So back to guns and evil scum demcrat liberal types.

Why do libs fear law abiding gun owners so much ?
What is it about guns that makes you personally uncomfortable Omni.

Why are some people only capable of thinking in extremes? I'm a law abiding gun owner and very liberal. I don't fear guns one bit. I just like living in a country where I feel safe sending my kids to school without them being shot. I have no desire to live in a selfish nation like the United States that values guns over children. Canada has a great balance between freedom and regulation. Nobody is saying to take guns away, they just want reasonable and effective regulation to make their communities safer.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Omnitheo Google: Carbon tax
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

Why do conservative’s support crazy people with guns so much. My guess is the same reasons they buy into conspiracy theories about staging shootings. When the truth is evident but hard you just suck back some puke and let the killing continue.
To cool to live, to smart to die or no good deed should go unpunished
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Omnitheo wrote:Every time there is a mass shooting in the US gun sales skyrocket.

The reason gun sales skyrocket is that people immediately start talking about banning certain guns. If there was widespread discussion about banning video games after each shooting, there would be a spike in video game sales as well because people tend to buy things when they think they might not be available in the near future. Ever heard of the expression, "like it's going out of style"?
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism ... -jumps-20/

Looks like real Americans are starting to wake up.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”