Now get off the "Sandy Hook" was a Hoax Drug, K?

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Re: Now get off the "Sandy Hook" was a Hoax Drug, K?

Post by Because_They_Lie »

removed. contact a mod should you have a concern. thanks.
Last edited by Triple 6 on May 14th, 2018, 9:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: off topic
savvybusinessman
Board Meister

Post by savvybusinessman »

Because_They_Lie wrote:To be clear, I have not posted (to my knowledge) any video footage in this thread.

Also, I did not label anything a "conspiracy theory" so I am not certain why you would be asking me to explain the necessary requirements for such a label.

I can tell you that when I am presented with the so-called "facts" and while in the telling of the so-called facts not all statements or so-called evidence points to the "Truth" in full, then a little alarm goes off inside of my faculties and I investigate further, utilizing as many points of information as I can possibly find - arriving at my best conclusion.

Conspiring happens ALL the time in human life and it is not difficult to discern it if you are a critical thinker.

The evidence I have gathered pertaining to the Sandy Hook school shooting has left me to conclude that the Sandy Hook school shooting was and is a conspiracy, a hoax event that did not actually occur.

It is my opinion that the event was staged for television/media viewership to help fulfill a certain agenda of the conspirators, I am certain it worked.

If you still believe in and put your faith in the mainstream media and the narratives, agendas and lies they put forth - that is your choice and you live with it as best you can.

Me, I Love Truth.

P.S I think the term conspiracy theory was most likely invented by the CIA to label individuals like me who have discernment and critical thinking skills, they call these people "conspiracy theorists" to be dismissive - rendering this group non influential in the social engineering apparatus.

Why did you quote me when you didn't attempt to answer my question at all. Like not even close.

I don't care if you want to call your view a conspiracy theory or a hoax; what evidence led you to believe this? When other people have asked you you just keep talking about the posted video and saying you believe in facts instead of constructed narratives and on and on the ambiguous comments that really mean nothing go.

Please explain these facts in your own words or at least list them. It should be a very simple thing to do for someone with critical thinking skills. It'd also help people understand your viewpoint and stop with vile comments like the last post.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Post by Because_They_Lie »

savvybusinessman wrote:
Because_They_Lie wrote:To be clear, I have not posted (to my knowledge) any video footage in this thread.

Also, I did not label anything a "conspiracy theory" so I am not certain why you would be asking me to explain the necessary requirements for such a label.

I can tell you that when I am presented with the so-called "facts" and while in the telling of the so-called facts not all statements or so-called evidence points to the "Truth" in full, then a little alarm goes off inside of my faculties and I investigate further, utilizing as many points of information as I can possibly find - arriving at my best conclusion.

Conspiring happens ALL the time in human life and it is not difficult to discern it if you are a critical thinker.

The evidence I have gathered pertaining to the Sandy Hook school shooting has left me to conclude that the Sandy Hook school shooting was and is a conspiracy, a hoax event that did not actually occur.

It is my opinion that the event was staged for television/media viewership to help fulfill a certain agenda of the conspirators, I am certain it worked.

If you still believe in and put your faith in the mainstream media and the narratives, agendas and lies they put forth - that is your choice and you live with it as best you can.

Me, I Love Truth.

P.S I think the term conspiracy theory was most likely invented by the CIA to label individuals like me who have discernment and critical thinking skills, they call these people "conspiracy theorists" to be dismissive - rendering this group non influential in the social engineering apparatus.

Why did you quote me when you didn't attempt to answer my question at all. Like not even close.

I don't care if you want to call your view a conspiracy theory or a hoax; what evidence led you to believe this? When other people have asked you you just keep talking about the posted video and saying you believe in facts instead of constructed narratives and on and on the ambiguous comments that really mean nothing go.

Please explain these facts in your own words or at least list them. It should be a very simple thing to do for someone with critical thinking skills. It'd also help people understand your viewpoint and stop with vile comments like the last post.

My final response:

I quoted you because I was responding to you with regard to your line of questioning to the best of my ability.

You asked me: "Can you please explain the necessary requirements for such a label"

"such a label" = "conspiracy theory"

I did so with kindness and respect - no personal attacks what so ever, very much dissimilar to you.

So...no, I will not compile a list of evidence of Sandy Hook being a staged event, especially not now

You can easily do it yourself - as I have done.

You have not been kind nor respectful, specifically in your last post to me.

Certainly you do not speak to others in your REAL life the way you have just spoken to me. Perhaps you do.

As a result I have come to the conclusion that it is a waste of an expenditure of my personal life stream to further engage in dialogue with you.

So I wont be.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Because_They_Lie wrote:P.S I think the term conspiracy theory was most likely invented by the CIA to label individuals like me who have discernment and critical thinking skills, they call these people "conspiracy theorists" to be dismissive - rendering this group non influential in the social engineering apparatus.

Try this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=31736&hilit=CIA&start=30
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Because_They_Lie wrote:You can easily do it yourself - as I have done.

Yet you haven't posted anything about the Sandy Hook massacre. Nor responded to any of the facts and information I have posted. It was a horrible tragedy and I suppose one has to lose someone to understand the scope of the horror that happened.
savvybusinessman
Board Meister

Post by savvybusinessman »

Because_They_Lie wrote:So...no, I will not compile a list of evidence of Sandy Hook being a staged event, especially not now

Okay, then I suppose there's nothing further to discuss. Making a list would take barely any time at all so I don't see the issue and I thought I was being perfectly nice to you. Questioning someone and asking for explanations on opinions isn't being disrespectful.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

In a positive. I suspect Remingtons recent bankruptcy will hinder any frivolous lawsuits.
It is sad that people feel they should be paid for a tragedy. Look at whats happened in our own country with a bus accident. First was the tragedy. Now it is getting ugly.
Same down south.

To me all that matters is freedom. Freedom to self defense is a big part of that. Sandy Hook real bogus or a combination of both . Was a huge event for the corrupt media. It villified the NRA. All the media backlash actually made me study what the NRA was . Soon enough i joined. Now im a life member.

The media and the families involved in this tragedy are actually selling guns. They might not realize it . But they are. The media hysteria is fueling gun sales
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Because_They_Lie wrote:The evidence I have gathered pertaining to the Sandy Hook school shooting has left me to conclude that the Sandy Hook school shooting was and is a conspiracy, a hoax event that did not actually occur.

You've not posted any evidence whatsoever and the evidence available demonstrates the numbers of families and people affected by this tragedy are too numerous to comprehend.

The attorney for two families of children killed in the December 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre vowed Tuesday to appeal a Superior Court judge’s ruling that found the city and school board were not negligent in their death.

https://www.law.com/ctlawtribune/2018/0 ... 0415102548
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Another school shooting in a good red state. Obviously this is another major news event for the talking heads. Guess the last gun control effort fell short .

God bless America
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Gilchy
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Gilchy »

Jflem1983 wrote:Another school shooting in a good red state. Obviously this is another major news event for the talking heads. Guess the last gun control effort fell short .

God bless America

Your comment is strange to me. Unless I'm reading it wrong, it comes across as gloating that gun control efforts have been unsuccessful at changing any laws or mindsets, resulting in yet another school shooting.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”