Australia begins kidnapping positive covid cases from their homes and putting them into concentration camps

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
jcdenton
Übergod

Re: Australia begins kidnapping positive covid cases from their homes and putting them into concentration camps

Post by jcdenton »

whatwhat wrote: Nov 26th, 2021, 12:51 pm
jcdenton wrote: Nov 26th, 2021, 9:47 am Howard Springs is a military run quarantine camp. He is explaining how they removed people from their homes, even if they aren't positive cases, just close contacts, and placed them in this camp against their will.
Where does it say against their will??
The people who have been taken there report that some of them were taken against their will. Also the chief stated exact quotes: "They can only leave for medical treatment, in an emergency, or as required by law. It’s highly likely that more residents will be transferred to Howard Springs today, either as positive cases or close contacts"
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: Australia begins kidnapping positive covid cases from their homes and putting them into concentration camps

Post by Fancy »

jcdenton wrote: Nov 26th, 2021, 1:05 pm The people who have been taken there report that some of them were taken against their will. Also the chief stated exact quotes: "They can only leave for medical treatment, in an emergency, or as required by law. It’s highly likely that more residents will be transferred to Howard Springs today, either as positive cases or close contacts"
What's so hard to understand about being quarantined when they can't isolate in their own home?
And Luke Ellis is one who disputes what you are saying.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

jcdenton wrote: Nov 26th, 2021, 1:05 pm The people who have been taken there report that some of them were taken against their will. Also the chief stated exact quotes: "They can only leave for medical treatment, in an emergency, or as required by law. It’s highly likely that more residents will be transferred to Howard Springs today, either as positive cases or close contacts"
I figured that there would be some people who would have to be forced to go against their wishes. I guess if you don't want to go, you should do whatever you can to not get covid?? Don't lie on your immigration forms, and bring covid into aboriginal communities like the 21 year old did in the article??

Well yah, why would they get to leave a quarantine camp when they are supposed to be quarantining?? And article I read said they were allowed to roam the premises though, it isn't like they are locked in a cage the entire time.
hail Satan y'all
DataCruncher
Übergod

Post by DataCruncher »

I did, albeit metaphorically - though you'll never hear it. (tone deaf)

OKkayak wrote: Nov 26th, 2021, 8:36 am
DataCruncher wrote: Nov 26th, 2021, 3:27 am In all politeness, your reply was, uhm... irrelevant.
Is that what you are? A Lion?

Come on baby, roar for us!

:spitcoffee:
"Once you see the strings of the marionettes - you can never watch the pantomime the same way again"
jcdenton
Übergod

Post by jcdenton »

Fancy wrote: Nov 26th, 2021, 1:13 pm
What's so hard to understand about being quarantined when they can't isolate in their own home?
And Luke Ellis is one who disputes what you are saying.
Nothing. But that isn't what I'm talking about. People are being quarantined against their will. Some are not being given an option to quarantine at home.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

jcdenton wrote: Nov 26th, 2021, 1:16 pm Nothing. But that isn't happening. People are being quarantined against their will. Some are not being given an option to quarantine at home.
Yes it IS happening and outlined in a couple of links that I've posted. One can't isolate at home in certain circumstances.
PoplarSoul
Guru

Post by PoplarSoul »

jcdenton wrote: Nov 26th, 2021, 9:30 am
OKkayak wrote: Nov 24th, 2021, 11:05 pm "Kidnapping", "concentration camps" :spitcoffee:

Weren't you all screaming that it was the infected ones we should be isolating and separating from the general population?

Now they do that, and all of a sudden they're "concentration camps" [icon_lol2.gif]

My, my, my, how far down the Rabbit Hole you've ventured.
No, you were the ones screaming that. We were the ones warning that there are extremists and mando-vaxxers out there actively trying to do it. Now its happening and you are still in denial. Its pathetic.
This is a direct quote from one of your peers back in July:
"sent those who got or were susceptible to Covid out to isolated hospitals far away from major populations"
Why are you so upset now?
"Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world." Howard Zinn
It's the simple things in life that brings joy.
jcdenton
Übergod

Post by jcdenton »

PoplarSoul wrote: Nov 26th, 2021, 1:28 pm
jcdenton wrote: Nov 26th, 2021, 9:30 am
No, you were the ones screaming that. We were the ones warning that there are extremists and mando-vaxxers out there actively trying to do it. Now its happening and you are still in denial. Its pathetic.
This is a direct quote from one of your peers back in July:
"sent those who got or were susceptible to Covid out to isolated hospitals far away from major populations"
Why are you so upset now?
why are you bringing up some random persons quote that I don't even know without any context?
PoplarSoul
Guru

Post by PoplarSoul »

jcdenton wrote: Nov 26th, 2021, 1:33 pm why are you bringing up some random persons quote that I don't even know without any context?
You know exactly who that is.
"Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world." Howard Zinn
It's the simple things in life that brings joy.
jcdenton
Übergod

Post by jcdenton »

Fancy wrote: Nov 26th, 2021, 1:17 pm
jcdenton wrote: Nov 26th, 2021, 1:16 pm Nothing. But that isn't happening. People are being quarantined against their will. Some are not being given an option to quarantine at home.
Yes it IS happening and outlined in a couple of links that I've posted. One can't isolate at home in certain circumstances.
Which is fine if you willingly choose to isolate at a camp. The problem is the ones who are unwilling and there against their will
jcdenton
Übergod

Post by jcdenton »

PoplarSoul wrote: Nov 26th, 2021, 1:34 pm
jcdenton wrote: Nov 26th, 2021, 1:33 pm why are you bringing up some random persons quote that I don't even know without any context?
You know exactly who that is.
Stop smoking crack.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

jcdenton wrote: Nov 26th, 2021, 1:34 pm Which is fine if you willingly choose to isolate at a camp. The problem is the ones who are unwilling and there against their will
You keep saying that and yet totally ignore the fact that these people CANNOT isolate at home - hence the move to the quarantine camp.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

jcdenton wrote: Nov 26th, 2021, 1:35 pm Stop smoking crack.
You're the one mentioning drugs - is that a problem?
jcdenton
Übergod

Post by jcdenton »

Fancy wrote: Nov 26th, 2021, 1:35 pm
jcdenton wrote: Nov 26th, 2021, 1:34 pm Which is fine if you willingly choose to isolate at a camp. The problem is the ones who are unwilling and there against their will
You keep saying that and yet totally ignore the fact that these people CANNOT isolate at home - hence the move to the quarantine camp.
Okay, please show me your source that indicates every single person in these camps who is there against their will is there because they cannot isolate at home.

Next show the idiotic logic you used to calculate how removing an unwilling person from their home who is WILLING to quarantine at home is legal or ethical.

Jesus christ. You have made it incredibly clear: You support racism and infinite government powers to place anyone they want into a camp at any time for an indefinite amount of time against their will. You support this, and you still think you are the good guy
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

You are without a doubt very ignorant when accusing me of racism JCDENTON when I am not. I trust what Luke has said far more than anything you have said. He is front line.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”