The Oklahoma City Bombing

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: The Oklahoma City Bombing

Post by maryjane48 »

we have seen other big bombs go off heck we even sen moab get used yet the damage done in oklahoma we are supposed to believe was done by truck bomb of fertilizer . and the way it was sheered off has always been suspect . test run for 9 11 ?

who knows . but one things for sure the bomb mcvie set off didnt do all the damage it self
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

For a change. I agree with mj. There ia no way that damage was done from outside . It blew out. Not in.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Jflem1983 wrote:For a change. I agree with mj. There ia no way that damage was done from outside . It blew out. Not in.

Seems pretty clear how it happened.
He parked the Ryder truck in a drop-off zone situated under the building's day-care center, exited and locked the truck, and as he headed to his getaway vehicle, dropped the keys to the truck a few blocks away.[62]
At 9:02 a.m. (14:02 UTC), the Ryder truck, containing in excess of 4,800 pounds (2,200 kg)[63] of ammonium nitrate fertilizer, nitromethane, and diesel fuel mixture, detonated in front of the north side of the nine-story Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building.[41]

Wikipedia
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

maryjane48 wrote:we have seen other big bombs go off heck we even sen moab get used yet the damage done in oklahoma we are supposed to believe was done by truck bomb of fertilizer .

A blast of the equivalent of over 5000 pounds of TNT seems believable.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

All the rubble and glass. Blew out from the building. That ought to be physically impossible if the truck is in front of the building . It just never made a lot of sense. Also. The truck. All they ever found . Was some old rear wheels and axle. Out of a ford . It was an interesting story . Like santa clause and sept 11th though it appears to be a fairy tale
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Ive never understood how they tried to tie it to Idaho . Years before the bombing there was a bunch of trouble up by the Idaho border with BC. Most programs i have seen. Try to make it out as if mcveigh was acting to defend the guys in Idaho.

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Jflem1983 wrote:All the rubble and glass. Blew out from the building. That ought to be physically impossible if the truck is in front of the building .
You do realize the day care was above the truck?
Behind his truck was a yellow Ryder moving truck, parked in a loading zone.

https://www.mca-marines.org/leatherneck ... ahoma-city

The children are in the second-story day care center just above the parking space where McVeigh leaves the Ryder truck.

http://www.historycommons.org/context.j ... kcmcvmotel
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Jflem1983 wrote:Ive never understood how they tried to tie it to Idaho . Years before the bombing there was a bunch of trouble up by the Idaho border with BC. Most programs i have seen. Try to make it out as if mcveigh was acting to defend the guys in Idaho.

It appears it was McVeigh himself that mentioned Idaho - no "they".
According to McVeigh, he first began thinking of violent action against the federal government in August 1992 following news of a federal government shoot-out with survivalist Randy Weaver in the Idaho woods.

http://www.famous-trials.com/oklacity/730-home

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline ... ml#anchor9

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”