Welcome to Canada's martial law

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Welcome to Canada's Martial law

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

and it is so beautiful that the good people of castanet have afforded us this conspiracies forum to say it.
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

That's fine ABC, you make it easy to not take you seriously. I tried to be honest and explain myself to you, but you just continue right on with your tirade. Although I don't share your beliefs, I find them interesting. Unfortunately I don't think I can discuss them rationally with you (cue devil worshipping comments).

BelieveNothing on the other hand, I think I could have a discussion with. On a few occasions I was called out by BN for my bs, but ignored those comments because it would have meant the end to my ridiculousness before I was ready to stop. BN could at least see through what I was doing, and wasn't blinded by their own beliefs. BN took the time to reflect on what I was saying and didn't always blindly rage against my comments.

On the flip side ABC, you let me push your buttons, so I kept at it. I don't even know how to calmly and rationally respond to you. I just don't think you'll listen. Unfortunately, I think this means the end of my discussions with you. You're just too over the top for me, and I don't think you want to actually listen to what I have to say. It was fun while it lasted though.
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

A_Britishcolumbian wrote:i don't think you understand how rights work.

no document is required, we are born with full right, and people like harper and other devil worshipping scum try to strip us of it.

I guess, one last comment. I chose my words poorly in the statement you're referencing. It should have said "protects this right" not "gives this right".

Have fun ABC. Keep smiling. Never give up.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

Jonrox wrote:See that's what I mean. How do I rebut a comment that calls the Prime Minister a devil worshipper? It's so over the top and extreme that it's impossible to debate without saying something equally ridiculous. I would like nothing more than to have a reasonable discussion, but comments like that make it pointless to even try.

You want your voice to be heard but comments like that mean people just don't take you seriously.

Jonrox, I can appreciate your perspective.

It can be difficult, if not impossible to hold a debate with anyone on a subject that you are not learned in, in this case devil worship.

Devil worship is an occult subject and therefore understandably seems extreme for A_BC to accuse the PM of practicing it, but if you do some research you may come to uncover information that brings to light what A_BC states.
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

BN, please tell me there's more to it than the Corna hand signal (devil horns), because there sure are a lot of YouTube videos that use this as the only sign that politicians and celebrities worship the devil, even though this has become a common gesture in pop culture.

I've made that gesture thousands of times and by no means am I a devil worshipper. It may at one time held this meaning, but through its use in pop culture, it's meaning has since changed.
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

A_Britishcolumbian wrote:and it is so beautiful that the good people of castanet have afforded us this conspiracies forum to say it.
Funny about that. Under real martial law, you should have been arrested and detained with no process by now.

Don't think its from anonymity of the internet. Under martial law, the military would simply seize records from castanet and the internet provider and just take everyone at your favorite posting location.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

One Response to Brian Lilley on RCMP totalitarian actions against Albertans

http://vladtepesblog.com/2013/10/06/bri ... albertans/
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To BN ...

From what I can make of your last few comment; "God said let their be (intellectual) light throughout the land, but a few people were too busy finding fault with what had happened to that point and missed their enlightening".
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

Donald G wrote:To BN ...

From what I can make of your last few comment; "God said let their be (intellectual) light throughout the land, but a few people were too busy finding fault with what had happened to that point and missed their enlightening".

The light God refers to is not the light of the intellect, it is the Light of God.

The light of the intellect that you refer to is the light of Lucifer.

When one worships the light of the intellect, one worships Lucifer.

"The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light."
Jesus the Christ, Matthew 6:22

When one worships the light as a whole, one worships God.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Don't know Lucifer.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Jo
Slot 16

Post by Jo »

This appears to be a religious thread? Is it time to move it there?
LordEd
Guru

Re: Welcome to Canada's martial law

Post by LordEd »

If you do, it will be back.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
Jo
Slot 16

Post by Jo »

Just get it back on topic, okay?
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

frree the weed lol
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To lakevixen ...

What does weed have to do with Martial Law?

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”