Do paid shills come onto CT forums?

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
FreeRights
Guru

Re: Do paid shills come onto CT forums?

Post by FreeRights »

Passion4Truth wrote:Actually, the "I don't vaccinate my child" thread IS in the conspiracies section now. Too much opposing evidence to the mainstream blind belief on the topic, I guess. Glad I could help.

Of all the achievements one wouldn't ever want to take credit for, being responsible for sending a thread to the CT forum must rank in the top 3.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
NotNorthAnymore
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by NotNorthAnymore »

FreeRights wrote:Of all the achievements one wouldn't ever want to take credit for, being responsible for sending a thread to the CT forum must rank in the top 3.

Not sure why you think that reporting discussions of little green men and chemtrails and other items that may need to be in this forum is a bad thing.
That is why the report button is there.
When someone sees something that is "misplaced" in another forum - anyone can let Jo know.

It is up to Jo if the discussion gets moved or not.
(As far as I know)

If you feel strongly that a discussion has been moved to the CT Forum in error - then discuss it with Jo.

Personally I have used the report button myself a few times and been told that both yes and no in my opinion of the discussion that I have reported.
"THEY" are watching you! -- "THEY" know who you are! -- "THEY" know where you are!
Always use heavy duty BBQ tinfoil under your Black Hat - That way "THEY" can't read your 'mind'.
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"THEY" are watching you!
"THEY" know who you are!
"THEY" know where you are!
"THEY" are going to come and get you soon!

Until then, WE watch and wait.
goldpot501

Post by goldpot501 »

Thanks to Averagejoe and some other responsible people on this, what started out as conspiracy forum, became the Exposed fact. In turn the mainstream *media* turned out to be a corporation of deniers and outright liars when it comes to issues like : haarp. the deadly kemtrails and smart meter ripoffs. Those *used to be* conspiracy theories but are no longer. People go on Twitter, even Facebook and take look at the thusands of photos and video clips of the aforementioned subject and your eyes will pop open, wide open, not *wide shut*!
Those so called debunker shills are a pathetic garbage and will be dealt accordingly with. Some are already running for cover. and abandoning forums like this particular one.
Ps: want to detect monsanto poisoned oil? Heat it up till near smoke and then smell the Fish Gene!
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

goldpot501 wrote: Those so called debunker shills are a pathetic garbage and will be dealt accordingly with. Some are already running for cover. and abandoning forums like this particular one.

Bawhahahahahahahah! I am soooooo looking forward to being "dealt with accordingly" LMAO LOL!
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

goldpot501 wrote:Thanks to Averagejoe and some other responsible people on this, what started out as conspiracy forum, became the Exposed fact. In turn the mainstream *media* turned out to be a corporation of deniers and outright liars when it comes to issues like : haarp. the deadly kemtrails and smart meter ripoffs. Those *used to be* conspiracy theories but are no longer. People go on Twitter, even Facebook and take look at the thusands of photos and video clips of the aforementioned subject and your eyes will pop open, wide open, not *wide shut*!
Those so called debunker shills are a pathetic garbage and will be dealt accordingly with. Some are already running for cover. and abandoning forums like this particular one.
Ps: want to detect monsanto poisoned oil? Heat it up till near smoke and then smell the Fish Gene!

In what way will they be "delt accordingly with?"
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

FreeRights wrote:In what way will they be "delt accordingly with?"

Death by a thusand cuts?

Not sure how many that is exactly.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Bsuds wrote:
Death by a thusand cuts?

10 times less than a hondert.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

they are going to be dealt with by atleast 3 terms of jt as prime minister because they to busy running around like paranoid drama queens
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Bsuds wrote:
Death by a thusand cuts?

Dizzy1 wrote:10 times less than a hondert.

More than a Brazillion?

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”