Flat Earth

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Tom Foolery
Fledgling

Re: Flat Earth

Post by Tom Foolery »

Tom Foolery
Fledgling

Post by Tom Foolery »

atenbacon
Übergod

Post by atenbacon »

Golly Tom, you must be getting paid a fortune getting the flat earth thing out there.

C'mon, what do you get paid, 5...maybe 10 bucks a year?
You have to keep an open mind until it is proven one way or the other. You just can't take the T.V. or internet word on it.
btucker9999

Post by btucker9999 »

Water cannot remain on a rotating sphere so the shape of the planet has to change. Here is a link that goes through the math and the concept. http://www.josleys.com/show_gallery.php?galid=313. The shape of the planet is open to debate but I propose that the flat earth and sphere theories are both correct since both seem to fit into the math model.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

So when is the theory going to come up that the Earth is indeed the centre of the Universe. and not the sun as we've been "lied" to ?
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
atenbacon
Übergod

Post by atenbacon »

btucker9999 wrote:Water cannot remain on a rotating sphere.....

Well, that argument is false right from the start. I would explain but I see what level you are operating on and feel that it would be fruitless.

For those that would like to see what water does in a micro gravity environment, check this out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxyfiBGCwhQ
You have to keep an open mind until it is proven one way or the other. You just can't take the T.V. or internet word on it.
btucker9999

Post by btucker9999 »

The model that you have shown is a sphere of water involving water tension and then varying density substances are added to show the effect within the spinning water. The model of the planet is much more complex with a solid core, then varying states of liquid, then a crust or solid again and then finally the water or liquid again. I invite you into the math presented in the link I provided. I invite you to present the math and more background on your theory.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

truth be told the earth isnt round, but it certainly isnt flat either, its what is called oblate spheroid. the earth is actually 43 kilometers wider measured across the equator then if you measure the diameter from pole to pole, caused by centripetal force from the earth spinning on its axis so if you were to measure from the center of the earth mount chimborazo is actually the highest point on earth, and not mount everest . ;P
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
atenbacon
Übergod

Post by atenbacon »

btucker9999 wrote:The model that you have shown is a sphere of water involving water tension and then varying density substances are added to show the effect within the spinning water. The model of the planet is much more complex with a solid core, then varying states of liquid, then a crust or solid again and then finally the water or liquid again. I invite you into the math presented in the link I provided. I invite you to present the math and more background on your theory.

Not sure what you are on about, I was pretty clear that what was shown is what water does in a micro gravity environment.
TheBank
Fledgling

Post by TheBank »

vinnied wrote:truth be told the earth isnt round, but it certainly isnt flat either, its what is called oblate spheroid. the earth is actually 43 kilometers wider measured across the equator then if you measure the diameter from pole to pole, caused by centripetal force from the earth spinning on its axis so if you were to measure from the center of the earth mount chimborazo is actually the highest point on earth, and not mount everest . ;P

Quoting Niel Degrass Tyson is the dumbest thing you can do! spin anything at 1000MILES AN hour. do you feel that rotation at the equator? why when you fly with the earths rotation do you not arrive at the destination in half the time? all I know for sure is that we are being lied to in every way possible.... Most of society are brain washed morons who don't think...they just repeat what they have heard but don't even understand the simple concepts they are puking out.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

TheBank wrote:Quoting Niel Degrass Tyson is the dumbest thing you can do! spin anything at 1000MILES AN hour. do you feel that rotation at the equator? why when you fly with the earths rotation do you not arrive at the destination in half the time?
Depends on which way you go I suppose.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
btucker9999

Post by btucker9999 »

atenbacon wrote:Not sure what you are on about, I was pretty clear that what was shown is what water does in a micro gravity environment.

I will try explaining this a different way. If I understand you, your theory appears to be that the centre of the earth is air (least dense) in a cylinder shape through the middle which assists the middle Earth theory I suppose (hole in both poles of the planet and air inside). According to the common supported theory, the centre of the earth is solid or dense but in your model you present, the dense core material would be on the outside of the sphere with the crust and no water on the surface. I can only guess what you are talking about since you are only showing pieces of your theory. This is a free thought zone and you are coming to the table with a theory. At the moment, the non-sphere earth theory seems to have the best data.

Cheers.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

TheBank wrote:
Quoting Niel Degrass Tyson is the dumbest thing you can do!

actually it was Isaac Newton who figured that one out way back in the 1600's
talk about believing whatever your told... you go find the edge and let us know how that works for ya
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
atenbacon
Übergod

Post by atenbacon »

btucker9999 wrote:I will try explaining this a different way. If I understand you, your theory appears to be that the centre of the earth is air (least dense) in a cylinder shape through the middle which assists the middle Earth theory I suppose (hole in both poles of the planet and air inside). According to the common supported theory, the centre of the earth is solid or dense but in your model you present, the dense core material would be on the outside of the sphere with the crust and no water on the surface. I can only guess what you are talking about since you are only showing pieces of your theory. This is a free thought zone and you are coming to the table with a theory. At the moment, the non-sphere earth theory seems to have the best data.

Cheers.

One thing is obvious, you do not understand me.

Cheers!
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

atenbacon wrote: For those that would like to see what water does in a micro gravity environment, check this out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxyfiBGCwhQ

Cool video of a rotating liquid in a micro environment, but does that correlate to the macro environment? It's doubtful unless all the planets created a hollow center when they progressed from gas to liquid to solid form.
Strange times are these in which we live
 when old and young are taught in falsehoods school. 
And the one man that dares to tell the truth 
is called at once a lunatic and fool 

-- Plato. 

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”