Whats up with Hillary?

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Re: Whats up with Hillary?

Post by peaceseeker »

vinnied wrote:she was unable to even walk earlier today. theres always secret service around her, that is until she leaves her daughter Chelsea's apartment

dont really get a very good look at her, sunglasses and all. Body double perhaps?

Quite possibly, vinnied...someone appears to have lost about 30lbs. in 90mins. ...

What's wrong with Hillary? - The bizarre press event afterwards
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/camp ... llary.html

Facebook and Twitter removes story from trending

If you depend on social media for your news (very bad idea), you'll notice something strange.

The story of Clinton collapsing which is headline news on TV is NOT trending on either Facebook and Twitter.

That's impossible...unless the two companies are monkeying with the trending results.

Anyway, what is wrong with Hillary?

And is Hillary using a body double.

Bizarre things about this video:

1. Where is her family? Wouldn't you walk your wife (or mother) to the car after she's taken ill?
2. Where are the people who normally accompany her everywhere she goes?
3. Where is security? (They are there, but way out of the frame.)
4. Since this is a "public" event, why is she so far from the cameras?
5. What's up with the little girl?
6. Why didn't she go to a medical facility?
7. Why is she bouncing around so animatedly less than 90 minutes after totally collapsing?
8. She's been coughing uncontrollably for YEARS. Is that how long she's had pneumonia?
9. Why does this woman move differently from Hillary and why does she appear to be several pounds lighter?
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

News had a bit of her and pneumonia and being dehydrated.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/12/politics/ ... on-health/
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

one would think if you have pneumonia you wouldn't be out and about hacking up a lung and spreading your infection.
Although I suppose there are other types of pneumonia, like the type that kills folks with parkinsons. usually starts with a persistent cough.

Say wheres her handler that never seems to leave her side when she leaves the apartment?
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

Our body's don't like having the lizard people inside, there are consequences.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
Nomaster
Board Meister

Post by Nomaster »

Pneumonia and dehydration.

Dehydration alone can cause rapid breathing and a drop in blood pressure.
That and jet lag and long hours would be a reasonable explanation for her unstable walk, trip and need for help into the van.

Conspiracies. They're more entertaining I guess.
Graham Adder
Guru

Post by Graham Adder »

JLives wrote:Our body's don't like having the lizard people inside, there are consequences.

Most accurate statement of this thread.
:up:
Graham Adder
Guru

Post by Graham Adder »

Nomaster wrote:Pneumonia and dehydration.

Dehydration alone can cause rapid breathing and a drop in blood pressure.
That and jet lag and long hours would be a reasonable explanation for her unstable walk, trip and need for help into the van.

Conspiracies. They're more entertaining I guess.

...and you think she'd be hugging kids and shaking hands if she had "regular" pneumonia?

There are ALWAYS non-believers that speak of "theories" when proof is in plain sight.
That is what is entertaining.

Her near crash n burn after the 911 party was certainly not jet lag. Gimme a break. Actually, entertain me. Do tell us more of why she stumbles often, coughs almost constantly, has bat- :cuss: -crazy mood swings, lies pathologically and displays ticks and seizures so often, that she rolls them into her comedy routine.
Do tell.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

JLives wrote:Our body's don't like having the lizard people inside, there are consequences.

I dont know about lizard people.
unless of course, they're the actual decedents of the fallen angels thats spoken of in the book of Enoch... whatever angels actually are.
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

YouTuber, Barry Soetoro, gives a very interesting take on the matter...

The Clinton Buyout Theory
http://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/hillary ... to-vanish/
September 13, 2016

There are many theories flying fast and furious about the health of Democratic Presidential Nominee, Hillary Clinton and how her campaign staff, the DC establishment and the Mainstream Media could have colluded to subvert the political process of the US Government by allowing a felonious and terminally-ill Nominee to still be running for President, less than two months before the Election.

In this hilarious tour-de-force by the incredibly cynical YouTuber, Barry Soetoro, which highlights many of the absurd events of the 2016 election, from Canada-born Ted Cruz’ run for the Republican ticket to FBI Director James Comey’s testimony before Congress, he proposes a theory as good as any.

Soetoro suggests that Hillary is purposefully having public seizures and falling down in public, damaging the “brand” of the US Government and the Federal Reserve Bank to increase her “buyout price”, which she is uniquely positioned to get away with doing, because she allegedly has 600 blackmail files on members of the government and law enforcement.

Along the way, we get to see a loop from the side-splitting 1967 Mel Brooks comedy, ‘The Producers’ about a Broadway Musical that was intended to be a flop but it was so horrible that it was actually great and it became a smash hit. The loop is from the song and dance number, “Heil Myself”, featuring Adolf Hitler and tarted-up Nazi dancers.

It’s as good of a theory as any but I’d like to get a better explanation about what the Hell is going on.

Meanwhile, last Monday, House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) issued subpoena from the FBI for the unredacted email communications of Hillary Clinton from her homebrew server.

More from 'Barry Soetoro' - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAYoMHKcFUQ

Published on Sep 13, 2016

WAS HILLARY'S 9/11 COLLAPSE PART OF HER DEAL TO VANISH?

FIND OUT WHY HILLARY "KEEPS GOING" ON THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN TRAIL -- EVEN THOUGH SHE KEEPS FALLING DOWN AND CAN BARELY TALK.

THIS VIDEO EXPLAINS WHY HILLARY KEEPS "PUSHING IT" TOWARD THE 2016 ELECTION, WHY THE REGIME PICKED HER TO RUN, AND HOW THE REGIME IS GETTING RID OF HER NOW.

(PART 2) HILLARY'S FAKE TACTICS:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsQJagW ... e=youtu.be

HILLARY'S CONNECTION TO SANDY HOOK:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt4ZVSKQcDY

HILLARY CLINTON COLLAPSED FROM "PNEUMONIA" AT THE 9/11 CEREMONY IN SEPTEMBER 2016 -- SO THEY THREW HER IN THE VAN. BUT CLINTON ACTUALLY HAS PARKINSON'S DISEASE SINCE 2005. "PNEUMONIA" IS THE COVER STORY.

HILLARY CLINTON HAS DEMENTIA AND BLACKOUTS FROM PARKINSON'S. HILLARY MAY HAVE BRAIN TUMORS AND BLOOD CLOTS. HILLARY'S SEIZURES WON'T STOP. WILL SHE DROP DEAD, OR JUST RETIRE TO THE HOSPITAL?

HILLARY FALLS DOWN (GROUND ZERO):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0toDN29rwU

HILLARY'S LOONY VAN AMBULANCE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDpiYfdYb-w
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Hillary Clinton is a healthy 67-year-old woman who suffers from hypothyroidism, seasonal allergies and takes blood thinners as a precaution against clots, according to a two-page letter from her personal physician released Friday afternoon by her campaign.
“Her cancer screening evaluations are all negative,” Dr. Lisa Bardack, chair of internal medicine at the Mount Kisco Medical Group, and Clinton’s physician since 2001, wrote, summarizing Clinton’s health history. “She is in excellent physical condition and fit to serve as President of the United States.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/h ... ign-120861
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/ ... ws-stories
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Clinton’s official diagnosis was “a mild non-contagious bacterial pneumonia,” according to the letter. “I examined her immediately upon her return home; she was re-hydrating and recovering nicely. I advised her to stay home and rest for the next several days. Mrs. Clinton has since been evaluated by me several times and continues to improve.”

In conclusion, Dr. Bardack wrote that “Mrs. Clinton has remained healthy and has not developed new medical conditions this year other than a sinus and ear infection and her recently diagnosed pneumonia.”

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-new ... ls-w439962
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#176145
see now that's a medical history
57 years old, and has had several problems that hes not afraid to relinquish
yet Hillary is fit as a whistle at 70 but cant even stand up or walk up stairs.
I just cant imagine her addressing the nation or having conversations with world leaders in times of crisis.
what happens when she has one of her coughing attacks, or needs to be excused for 20 minutes. what happens when she just zones out for no reason.
Dr Drew summed it up pretty good before his show was pulled.
"That is brain damage"
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

A lot of people that have pneumonia recover quite nicely and are fit again to do important jobs.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

this goes a tad bit beyond her pneumonia from last weekend
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Her doctor just recently said she's fit to serve as President.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”