Julius Bloomfield - BC Green Party

Castanet News
Administrator

Julius Bloomfield - BC Green Party

Post by Castanet News »

This thread is for the discussion of the candidacy of Julius Bloomfield - BC Green Party.
s&g

Re: Julius Bloomfield - BC Green Party

Post by s&g »

Congratulations Julius & Thank you for choosing to be our Green Party Candidate. I believe you can "be the change" . My kids are Green supporters too!

Shana
s&g

Post by s&g »

For more reasons to "be the change" please visit our website @ http://www.green4bc.com :runforlife: :runforlife:
s&g

Post by s&g »

Everyone must be Registered to Vote. Deadline to register is April 21. After you register you will receive a "Where to Vote" Card.

Go to http://www.elections.bc.ca

Or

1-800-661-8683

Get on the list TODAY!

Make your voice count!

be the change

Vote Green

Vote for Julius Bloomfield

a good man, a good choice
lawman

Greens not environmentally friendly

Post by lawman »

Julius - got a copy of your latest flyer. Not very environmentally friendly, if you ask me.
First, you litter the city with thousands of these things, violating the first "R" - Reduce.
Then, you put a "Spring, 2009" date on it, meaning we can't "Reuse" the flyers.
Finally, while it says "please recycle this newspaper" nowhere does it say the flyers are printed on recycled paper, leading me to conclude -- along with the fact the paper is whiter and brighter than regular recycled newsprint -- that your flyers are NOT printed on recycled paper.
Then I read in the Penticton Herald that "many" of your signs are on biodegradable coroplast.
Wait a minute . . . I would have thought the Green Party candidate cared enough about the environment to make ALL of his signs biodegradable. But I did notice you indicate you had signs made in Penticton. Does that mean you traded the environmental platform for local jobs as a way to get elected? Does that mean getting yourself elected is more important than the environment?
But there is one party that decided environmentally friendly signs were worth the cost: the B.C. Liberals. How do you like that? The B.C. Liberals are greener than the Green Party!
nugget

Post by nugget »

Thanks Spot for your comments. I agree that Lawman is covering everyone and he just blew back into town from the prairies to take a job with the Liberals.
Funny he should talk newspapers, he knows all about them.
Nuff said. Hey, check out our new video:

“Imagine the future with a Green MLA in Penticton”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7rxwobS4Ck
lawman

Post by lawman »

Heh, heh . . . "blew back into town" kinda like that NDP candidate blew back into town from Vancouver.

Return to “Penticton”