Cameron Phillips - BC NDP

News

Cameron Phillips - BC NDP

Post by News »

This thread is for the discussion of the candidacy of Cameron Phillips - BC NDP.
usquebaugh
Guru

Re: Cameron Phillips - BC NDP

Post by usquebaugh »

Cameron Phillips' campaign website is here. :sunshine:
Where oh where’d my body go?
Africa or Mexico?
Where or where’d my body go?
Where’d my body go?
Have you seen my ghost?
Staring at the ground?
Have you seen my ghost?
Sick of those *bleep* clouds
lawman

Post by lawman »

Cameron, why have the NDP removed their party's logo from their negative campaign ads running on TV? Are they embarrased by the ads and trying to distance themselves from the advertising? Shame on you for representing a party interested only in spreading misinformation and reducing the level of political debate to such depths. Is that what your CBC pedigree is all about?
fluffy
Buddha of the Board

Post by fluffy »

Mr. Phillips, a number of letters have appeared in the Penticton Herald containing some pretty scathing criticism of your conduct at this past Tuesday's all candidates' meeting, letters claiming you acted without courtesy and respect in addressing Mr. Barisoff's performance as MLA. I'm no fan of either Mr. Barisoff or the Liberal party, but I've got some pretty strong views on the current state of decorum (or lack thereof) often displayed in our provincial legislature. Any comments?
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato

Return to “Penticton”