What's for dinner tonight?

What you're doing when you're not working, or on facebook.
GordonH
Grumpy Old Bleep

Re: What's for dinner tonight?

Post by GordonH »

Whatever is in fridge that won’t make me sick. [icon_lol2.gif]
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
birdsarentreal.com
bb49
Guru

Post by bb49 »

Fresh sockeye fillet cooked on the BBQ.
Also broccoli and zucchini cooked in butter and a shot of lemon juice.

But the kicker is the homemade lemon meringue pie. :130:
Had some for lunch too, but have to somehow eat the rest before tomorrow afternoon. Family coming to town.
I_am_a_Canadian (with unacceptable views)

"I reject a society where every desire becomes a right. Where I have no responsibilities, I have only rights."
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

Spaghetti with homemade meat sauce, garlic bread/toast/whateveryoucallit, and a small side salad.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

GordonH wrote: Aug 6th, 2022, 5:18 pm Whatever is in fridge that won’t make me sick. [icon_lol2.gif]
As long as it's not green and fuzzy you should be relatively safe.

Smash burgers last night with a fresh outta the garden cucumber salad.
Hafa adai
Merry
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Merry »

Have company coming over, so tonight we’re having rotisserie chicken, potato salad and coleslaw. Followed by apple pie and ice cream.
"In a world swathed in political correctness, the voting booth remains the final sanctuary where the people are free to speak" - Clifford Orwin
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

Confit duck legs, mashed potatoes, steamed asparagus sauteed in butter and garlic.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Catsumi
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Catsumi »

oneh2obabe wrote: Sep 2nd, 2022, 5:50 pm Confit duck legs, mashed potatoes, steamed asparagus sauteed in butter and garlic.
Ok, so I was stumped and had to google confit duck legs, even Julia Child never mentioned them to my knowledge.

Looks delicious though. Bon appetit.
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it’s time to pause and reflect” - Mark Twain

“"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -W. Churchill

Return to “Entertainment, Food, Travel, the Arts”