Question about Chapters.......

What you're doing when you're not working, or on facebook.
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

Question about Chapters.......

Post by binky11 »

May seem like a dumb question......chapters has wifi, so can a person get a drink at their cafe and just bring their e reader or their own book and sit and read? I doubt they would allow you to sit and read their shelved books? Will have a wait there tomorrow at the mall and wondering if this might be my best option. Don't have an I phone, didn't really want to drag my e reader or iPad with me, but need somewhere to sit for a bit. Maybe their chairs are as uncomfortable as the food court?
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Re: Question about Chapters.......

Post by whatwhat »

They do allow people to read the books fyi

I constantly see people sitting around Chapters reading books and magazines. I don't think they would care if you brought your e-reader to read!
hail Satan y'all
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by binky11 »

Oh, that's good to know. Are they hard wooden chairs do you know? I know this seems like trivial questions, but it does matter to me. It's been years since I have been in there, I try to avoid the mall lol Seems to me they used to have nice soft leather chairs throughout the mall, but something is making me think they are not there anymore.
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

binky11 wrote:Oh, that's good to know. Are they hard wooden chairs do you know? I know this seems like trivial questions, but it does matter to me. It's been years since I have been in there, I try to avoid the mall lol Seems to me they used to have nice soft leather chairs throughout the mall, but something is making me think they are not there anymore.

Umm if I can remember correctly, I do think they have some soft leather chairs through out the store. They are usually among the aisles of books and such.
hail Satan y'all
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

binky11 wrote:Oh, that's good to know. Are they hard wooden chairs do you know? I know this seems like trivial questions, but it does matter to me. It's been years since I have been in there, I try to avoid the mall lol Seems to me they used to have nice soft leather chairs throughout the mall, but something is making me think they are not there anymore.

Last time I visited Chapters they had both soft & hard chairs to seat on, plus if you are into Starbucks they have that.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by binky11 »

Good to know, thanks guys!
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

They don't like people drinking around the books.

For a good reason, I suppose.
JayByrd
Lord of the Board

Post by JayByrd »

Starbucks has it's own wifi, and Chapters itself has wifi too.

I don't see the comfy looking chairs around anymore, maybe I've just missed them. They may have had an issue with loitering over the years...people just setting up camp for the day. They've also removed the chairs from the kids play area (the wooden railroad table) in the toy section. I don't think the staff do anything to stop people from sitting and reading though.
When someone says they pay taxes, you know they're about to be an ******e.

Return to “Entertainment, Food, Travel, the Arts”