The Art Thread: Top ten amazing award winning artists

What you're doing when you're not working, or on facebook.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

The Art Thread: Top ten amazing award winning artists

Post by Thinktank »

Do you like art?

Art is everywhere and I have found some amazing artists, which I will discuss here on this thread.

I was amazed by the quality of artwork when I saw that book - "Hello Goodbye" won the Caldecott Award years ago.
I thought to myself - "I could never do artwork that good." Caldecott Award goes to the best illustrated book of the year.

Michelle Edwards - who also won an award, The National Jewish Book Award. I really like the way she drew the blue lines on that person's shirt, and I like his nose. And those two lemons he's holding.

Her artwork is also amazing. (This whole thread is going to be amazing :smt045 )

If you buy a book like that ^ for kids - they will thank you because kids appreciate good art even though they might not say it. I can see why she - Michelle Edwards - won the Jewish book award. Notice how from the illustrations, you can clearly see she must be baking something. Excellent.

Watch this thread each week, as I search the internet for more amazing, high quality award winning art.

:up:

WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.

Return to “Entertainment, Food, Travel, the Arts”