Local man wins big on Big Brother

What you're doing when you're not working, or on facebook.
thepainter
Banned

Local man wins big on Big Brother

Post by thepainter »

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#255937

This was a great season that featured one of the best Big Brother alliances of all time. A man from Kelowna wins the grand prize and title of Bog Brother Canada winner. :up:
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Re: Local man wins big on Big Brother

Post by vinnied »

thepainter wrote:https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-story-255937-1-.htm#255937

This was a great season that featured one of the best Big Brother alliances of all time. A man from Kelowna wins the grand prize and title of Bog Brother Canada winner. :up:

Whats big brother about? Sounds like a govt run operation
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
WalterWhite
Lord of the Board

Post by WalterWhite »

Good for the local boy, but this type of "entertainment" is yet another of the many reasons I have no interest in tv. Meh.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Hip hip hooray.... who cares
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
WalterWhite
Lord of the Board

Post by WalterWhite »

GordonH wrote:Hip hip hooray.... who cares

There’s a large segment of the viewing population that watches these shows, and I suspect they care. Like I said, it’s not my cup of tea, as is most mainstream tv, but congrats to a local boy making it big on a national stage.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

WalterWhite wrote:There’s a large segment of the viewing population that watches these shows, and I suspect they care. Like I said, it’s not my cup of tea, as is most mainstream tv, but congrats to a local boy making it big on a national stage.

Yeah... I'd rather take a hot poker in the eye then watch any of this crap (figuratively speaking)
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
TJSmith
Übergod

Post by TJSmith »

Why be bitter? Obviously you have nothing to contribute to this thread.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

lol - didn't read anything bitter about the post. To each their own but I wasn't a fan of the show though good for him on winning.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
TJSmith
Übergod

Post by TJSmith »

Fancy wrote:lol - didn't read anything bitter about the post. To each their own but I wasn't a fan of the show though good for him on winning.

Lol. No one cares about how your read your buddy’s post.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

You appear to be concerned enough to comment and get personal again. And it's not "buddy" but GordonH .
The relevant part was the congrats to the win.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
TJSmith
Übergod

Post by TJSmith »

Fancy wrote:You appear to be concerned enough to comment and get personal again. And it's not "buddy" but GordonH .

You seem concerned about clarifying that GordonH isn’t your buddy. Anyway congratulations to this guy on his win at BB9
WalterWhite
Lord of the Board

Post by WalterWhite »

TerriJ73 wrote:
Fancy wrote:You appear to be concerned enough to comment and get personal again. And it's not "buddy" but GordonH .

You seem concerned about clarifying that GordonH isn’t your buddy. Anyway congratulations to this guy on his win at BB9

You seem concerned to make something out of nothing - much like the show.
TJSmith
Übergod

Post by TJSmith »

Impossible. The only show I watch is Breaking Bad.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

TerriJ73 wrote:Impossible. The only show I watch is Breaking Bad.

whats that about? whos winning??
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
thepainter
Banned

Post by thepainter »

Oh well, each to his own.

As for myself, I was glued to the TV for the 2-hour finale on Thursday night. In fact, I didn't miss an episode all season, which was 3 times a week for about 2 months. In 27 seasons of Big Brother, 20 in BB USA going back to 2000, and 7 BB Canada going back to 2013. Some seasons have been better than others. Nevertheless, I have rarely if ever missed an episode.

This past season was the very best for BB Canada, if not the entire Big Brother series including the 20 American BB seasons. One of the reasons was the best BB alliance ever, the Pretty Boys. Headed up by Dane Rupert of Kelowna, who ended up winning the show.

Return to “Entertainment, Food, Travel, the Arts”