Freddie Mercury: Hidden Gem Found

What you're doing when you're not working, or on facebook.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Freddie Mercury: Hidden Gem Found

Post by oneh2obabe »

For the first time ever, after four decades buried deep in the vaults, a previously unreleased version of ‘Time’, recorded in 1986 by Freddie Mercury for the concept album of the hit musical of the same name, has finally emerged after two years of work by the globally successful musician, songwriter and producer Dave Clark, a long-time friend of Freddie’s, using the song’s full title, ‘Time Waits For No One’.

‘Time Waits For No One’ shows Freddie Mercury at his most compelling; a completely stripped-down performance, accompanied by just a piano, showcasing one of music’s most beloved and show-stopping voices.

Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Freddie Mercury: Hidden Gem Found

Post by LANDM »

Weird....there were a couple of points where it looked lip-synced. Was it? I don’t know the background story of this.
Edited to add:
I just googled it and it was Dave Clark that did the production. It was a four camera shot that he dug up years after and stripped it down.
I must have been in error on watching or maybe there was a technical glitch.
You and 71 others Like this post

Return to “Entertainment, Food, Travel, the Arts”