Global Online

What you're doing when you're not working, or on facebook.
my5cents
Guru

Global Online

Post by my5cents »

Has anyone used and thusly can comment on the highly advertised "Global Online" ?

In some other forums, there have been comments about the application. Mostly people being upset because the online streaming service is not a means of watching network TV for free.

The application involves signing in by indicating an existing subscription. ie, indicating you subscribe to Shaw, you'll get access to a quantity of channels according to the ones that are available from Global that are subscribed to via your existing Shaw subscription.

But that isn't my issue, I've got a ton of access via Shaw, so I thought, "gee, if I was somewhere where I didn't have access to my Shaw services, I could sign on using my iPad and bingo..

Well, there are two things about network TV I HATE. Commercials and commercials where the station INCREASES (illegally) the volume.

Well Global online is the place commercials and especially LOUD commercials when to breed.

If you like watching loud commercials, that you can't fast forward through, Global Online is the app to have.

When you are watching Global "normally" via your Bell, Shaw or whatever subscription, and you've been sitting there thinking "gee, there's just far too few commercials, I wish there were more", the Global Online app is for you !
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"

Return to “Entertainment, Food, Travel, the Arts”