Chapman's Ice Cream

What you're doing when you're not working, or on facebook.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Re: Chapman's Ice Cream

Post by oneh2obabe »

^^^I know - Hawkins is cheezies to most folks. Tried them years ago and didn't like them.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

oneh2obabe wrote: Oct 20th, 2021, 5:03 pm ^^^I know - Hawkins is cheezies to most folks. Tried them years ago and didn't like them.
Freeze first and eat cold. Much better.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

^^^Will look for a small bag and give them a try frozen. If I still don't like them, there's always Cheetos Crunchy.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

Bsuds wrote: Oct 20th, 2021, 4:31 pm
oneh2obabe wrote: Oct 20th, 2021, 3:46 pm
Heads up ... you can get the 390g bag of Cheetos Puffs Cheese Snacks for $3.97 at Walmart - other stores are around $4.97. Word to the wise, if you decide to grab some, stock up - Frito can't keep up with consumer demand since the start of Covid.
Cheetos Puffs are not Cheezies! Not even close!
:up:
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
oneh2obabe

Re: Chapman's Ice Cream - Xmas Update

Post by oneh2obabe »

Just in time for Christmas.
Chapmans.png

Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

oneh2obabe wrote: Dec 8th, 2021, 5:12 pm Just in time for Christmas.

Chapmans.png
Oh plueeze, I don't need more temptation.

I'm already fighting off Cheezies, Chapman's ice cream, beer, whisky, my wife's cooking (Nanaimo bars, short bread, sugar cookies, white chocolate thingies with nuts and cranberries, nuts & bolts) and I'm trying not to add another notch to my belt. :200:
What this board needs is a weight loss, exercise site for those that are fighting a losing the battle. :fence:
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

bb49 wrote: Dec 8th, 2021, 7:45 pm
oneh2obabe wrote: Dec 8th, 2021, 5:12 pm Just in time for Christmas.

Chapmans.png

I'm already fighting off Cheezies, Chapman's ice cream, beer, whisky, my wife's cooking (Nanaimo bars, short bread, sugar cookies, white chocolate thingies with nuts and cranberries, nuts & bolts) and I'm trying not to add another notch to my belt. :200:
What this board needs is a weight loss, exercise site for those that are fighting a losing the battle. :fence:
According to Scrooge you just need one of these:
https://www.onepeloton.ca/
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

GordonH wrote: Dec 8th, 2021, 8:21 pm
bb49 wrote: Dec 8th, 2021, 7:45 pm

You mean the girl? :biggrin:

#StandUpToJewishHate
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

bb49 wrote: Dec 8th, 2021, 8:27 pm
GordonH wrote: Dec 8th, 2021, 8:21 pm

You mean the girl? :biggrin:
Exercise equipment
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
fluffy
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by fluffy »

oneh2obabe wrote: Oct 20th, 2021, 5:03 pmHawkins is cheezies to most folks.
I remember listening to Stuart McLean on an episode of The Vinyl Cafe taped in Belleville Ontario, the home of Hawkins Cheezies. He said he went on a tour of the plant, but they wouldn't let him see the machine that actually poops out the raw cheezies into the fryer.
“We’ll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective.” – Kurt Vonnegut
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

Superstore has Chapman's frozen yogurt, frozen sorbet and Collections bars on sale for $4.99 (limit 4) until January 5th. The link for 2022 $4.00 off Chapman's coupon should be on their web site in early January - will post link when it's available.

The Chapman's Holiday Moments products are now $3.99 - Holiday Moments Shortbread 1.5 L Ice Cream, Ice Cream Cone Winter Cocoa 6x120.0 ml, Ice Cream Bars Gingerbread Mint 8x55.0 ml, Holiday Moments Sandwich Peppermint 12x120 ml.

You can also get President's Choice Peppermint Hot Chocolate 1.5 L Ice Cream for $2.99 or Candy Cane Chocolate Fudge Crackle 1.5L Ice Cream for $3.99.

oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

Superstore - February 17th to February 23rd
Chapmans.png

Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

oneh2obabe wrote: Feb 16th, 2022, 2:21 am Superstore - February 17th to February 23rd

Chapmans.png
I've been trying to stay away from those foods, but if I'm near a Superstore in the next few days.... :smt045

#StandUpToJewishHate
spooker

Post by spooker »

oneh2obabe wrote: Feb 16th, 2022, 2:21 am Superstore - February 17th to February 23rd

Chapmans.png
you're evil :up:
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

2022 $4 off coupon
https://www.chapmans.ca/coupon/chapmans ... upon-2022/

Coming spring of 2022
Chapmans.jpg

Return to “Entertainment, Food, Travel, the Arts”