The Border ReOpens on Nov. 8

What you're doing when you're not working, or on facebook.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Re: The Border ReOpens on Nov. 8

Post by Bsuds »

They don't make it very clear.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Post by OKkayak »

Bsuds wrote: Nov 8th, 2021, 2:38 pm They don't make it very clear.
OK boomer

:runforlife: :biggrin:
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Yup
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

impo if those traveling across the border are fully vaccinated then what the hell do they need to spend $150+/- on a test.
Someone is making a killing on those tests... I wonder what kind of kickback is Canadian government getting on each test.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

GordonH wrote: Nov 8th, 2021, 7:22 pm impo if those traveling across the border are fully vaccinated then what the hell do they need to spend $150+/- on a test.
Someone is making a killing on those tests... I wonder what kind of kickback is Canadian government getting on each test.
Wouldn't surprise me if its an Eastern Canadian or Chinese company with ties to a Liberal MP.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Post by OKkayak »

GordonH wrote: Nov 8th, 2021, 7:22 pm impo if those traveling across the border are fully vaccinated then what the hell do they need to spend $150+/- on a test.
To discourage as many people from crossing the border as possible :138:

But yeah, it must be for some sort of financial kickback, especially since most of the tests will be performed outside the Country of where these said kickbacks are supposedly to be benefiting.

Regardless, Tam suggested the requirement be reviewed, so hopefully there will be a revision in the coming weeks.
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

These mandated tests are a scam.

If I want to travel to the US, for an hour or a month, upon my return they require these tests, regardless of where in the US I was or what I did.

But, I can drive to Alberta, the Covid capital of Canada, stay there as long as I like and then return home. No questions asked. No $200 test required.

Or I can travel to Vancouver Island North, the Covid capital of BC, stay there for a week or more, return home, no questions asked, no $200 test.

Something is not right.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

bb49 wrote: Nov 10th, 2021, 8:19 pm These mandated tests are a scam.

Something is not right.
:up: :up:
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

If I want to travel to the US, for an hour or a month, upon my return they require these tests, regardless of where in the US I was or what I did.

But, I can drive to Alberta, the Covid capital of Canada, stay there as long as I like and then return home. No questions asked. No $200 test required.

Or I can travel to Vancouver Island North, the Covid capital of BC, stay there for a week or more, return home, no questions asked, no $200 test.

Something is not right.
Feeling a bit fleeced.???
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

Catsumi wrote: Nov 11th, 2021, 6:35 pm

Something is not right.
Feeling a bit fleeced.???
Well I haven't been fleeced. Yet.

I do hope and feel that by the time I'm ready to return to the land of melting snow, this requirement by the feds will have been dropped.
Heck, it could be dropped before the end of this year, that's what common sense dictates but we all know who we're dealing with. :swear:

#StandUpToJewishHate

Return to “Entertainment, Food, Travel, the Arts”