Store Flyers

What you're doing when you're not working, or on facebook.
BillyGoat74

Store Flyers

Post by BillyGoat74 »

Hi everyone! I'm not here very often! I want to know who has the cheapest deal for roast beef. I need about 7 pounds to make soup for the freezer for my dad. I did look at the flyers but it gets confusing when they say per 100 grams. Thank you.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Re: Store Flyers

Post by oneh2obabe »

You can check out viewtopic.php?f=6&t=90245 for upcoming grocery deals

Right now, Superstore has sirloin tip roasts on sale for $4.99/lb.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
BillyGoat74

Post by BillyGoat74 »

THANK YOU!! I'll go tomorrow! Take Care!! And Thank you for the link, I was not sure where to look!
lesliepaul
Lord of the Board

Post by lesliepaul »

BillyGoat74 wrote: Feb 17th, 2022, 2:36 pm Hi everyone! I'm not here very often! I want to know who has the cheapest deal for roast beef. I need about 7 pounds to make soup for the freezer for my dad. I did look at the flyers but it gets confusing when they say per 100 grams. Thank you.
Today at Superstore they had the large packs of Sirloin Tip steak on sale for $11 a KG or about $5 a lb. I bought a couple of packs to have in the freezer for soups or stews. Not sure if this is a week long sale or not but their weekly sales start on Thursdays now.
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

The Flipp app is also a great source for flyers.

Return to “Entertainment, Food, Travel, the Arts”