What are you binging?

What you're doing when you're not working, or on facebook.
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

What are you binging?

Post by Lady tehMa »

I'm not really one for sitting and watching shows. Generally, I would rather read. But certain members of my family feel it is the only way to bond; if you are watching something together. I know there is a Netflix thread, but this is including all that is not Netflix as well as Netflix.

Husband is watching "Person of Interest". I have been watching with him - and it is a really good show (if older). It can be a bit jarring to see flip phones and CRT monitors on a show [icon_lol2.gif] But the story is quite good.

Then daughter insisted I watch a show with her, "Supernatural". We're on season one; apparently, there are 15! :200: I guess we'll be doing this for a while. Although, after watching it I said to her, "So, this is basically X-Files, then?" She has no idea what I'm talking about - I said I guess we'll watch that one when we're done. :admin: She's all for it, and I'm pretty sure she'll enjoy it. I mean, Supernatural follows the same pattern of Monster of the Week episodes mixed with Story Arc episodes; the difference being the focus of Supernatural is the paranormal/supernatural aspect and the X-Files is aliens/paranormal. And on season one we're also dealing with old tech (like with Person of Interest). There are some good older shows. Not a lot happening currently that have captured my attention.

And with friends we're watching Babylon 5 - somehow they had never seen it.

So, what are you binging through? Something current, something older? There is so much out there to see . . .
I haven't failed until I quit.

Return to “Entertainment, Food, Travel, the Arts”