Diet Coke vs Coke Zero.

What you're doing when you're not working, or on facebook.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Diet Coke vs Coke Zero.

Post by Bsuds »

I had read that there is no difference between the 2 but after trying Coke Zero I would disagree.

I must have read the article wrong because Coke Zero has a horrible taste in my opinion!

I would drink Diet Pepsi before ever drinking Coke Zero again.

We will donate the flat of Zero we bought at Costco to the Food Bank. We only tried it because there was no Diet coke the day we were shopping at Costco.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Diet Coke vs Coke Zero.

Post by GordonH »

I’ve tried all of sugar free version of Coke and Pepsi, didn’t like any of them. So I tried diet Dr. Pepper and A&W diet Root Beer, found 2 winners for myself.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Can’t drink Coke Zero either. Tasted off to me.
https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/co ... coke#taste
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Fancy wrote: Jan 1st, 2023, 12:58 pm Can’t drink Coke Zero either. Tasted off to me.
https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/co ... coke#taste
I think we will donate this flat of Coke Zero to the food bank. Just can't drink it.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I would do the same if I couldn’t return it. And it doesn’t even come close to the original coke either.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

impo worse tasting of all sugar free cola’s is the Coke Zero no caffeine, purchased 1 can took 1 drink. Dumped the rest out
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Worst I tasted was Tab with no sweetener. Only diet drink on the market as all pulled out to change the sweetener to aspartame. I added a sweetener and it exploded. What a mess. Waited for Fresca to come back on the market. When Diet Coke came back that’s my usual choice.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Fancy wrote: Jan 1st, 2023, 1:58 pm Worst I tasted was Tab with no sweetener. Only diet drink on the market as all pulled out to change the sweetener to aspartame. I added a sweetener and it exploded. What a mess. Waited for Fresca to come back on the market. When Diet Coke came back that’s my usual choice.
Grapefruit Fresca is good, just can’t have any to close to taking medication (before or after). It’s grapefruit thing with most medications.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

You’ve mentioned a couple I haven’t had in so long - Dr. Pepper and grapefruit Fresca. I don’t have any pop in the house now and I want one. Darn it.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Fancy wrote: Jan 1st, 2023, 2:45 pm You’ve mentioned a couple I haven’t had in so long - Dr. Pepper and grapefruit Fresca. I don’t have any pop in the house now and I want one. Darn it.
I’ve noticed most of 7-11 and On the Run Chevron’s carry diet Dr. Pepper, if this helps out at all.
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

Diet drinks are about the most unhealthy thing you can buy, and that's based on a lot of articles I've read from doctors and such.
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Urban Cowboy wrote: Jan 1st, 2023, 6:03 pm Diet drinks are about the most unhealthy thing you can buy, and that's based on a lot of articles I've read from doctors and such.
Worse than chips? I really don't care if it's the most unhealthiest thing you can buy but I'm sure cigarettes and alcohol are close candidates. So what's your preference? Diet coke or Coke Zero?
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Urban Cowboy wrote: Jan 1st, 2023, 6:03 pm Diet drinks are about the most unhealthy thing you can buy, and that's based on a lot of articles I've read from doctors and such.
It’s a shame manufacturers have to put so much sugar into non-diet version of their product.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

GordonH wrote: Jan 1st, 2023, 6:19 pm
It’s a shame manufacturers have to put so much sugar into non-diet version of their product.
Almost 10 tsp of sugar in a can of regular coke - isn't that gross.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Fancy wrote: Jan 1st, 2023, 6:28 pm
GordonH wrote: Jan 1st, 2023, 6:19 pm

Almost 10 tsp of sugar in a can of regular coke - isn't that gross.
#4) Classic Coke 39 grams of sugar in a can.
#3) Pepsi 41 grams
#2) A&W Root Beer 45 grams
#1) Mountain Dew 46 grams

Return to “Entertainment, Food, Travel, the Arts”