View your posts page

Comments about the discussion board. Site-related comments should be addressed to the applicable department through the Contact Us form.
HoboJo
Grand Pooh-bah

View your posts page

Post by HoboJo »

There may be workaround that I need pointed out or there is a serious flaw in this page. (the "view your posts" page)

This page lists all the threads I have posted to.

It indicates when someone else has posted after me. (in red)

It shows other cool things like who started the thread and when, and who replied last and when.

It shows view totals, post totals and the high tide in Ecuador.

What it does not do is provide a simple link to MY last post or at least a date for my last post in that thread so I could hunt around for it. In a perfect world I should just be able to click on my links when they are "red", catch up on thread, and then post a witticism.

Feel free to PM me if you need clarification. Or, better, if I have overlooked something.
HoboJo
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: View your posts page

Post by HoboJo »

Wait...

There is a little orange thing sometimes... That is probobally? the solution?

I don't think I have figured out what it does exactly.

(crawling back into my shell)
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

Click on your name under your avatar and a page will pop up showing when you joined, yada, yada, yada.

On the right hand side of the screen you'll see ... Total posts: 645 | Search user’s posts

Click on Search user's posts and all your posts will appear with the latest one being first. When you find the post you're looking for, you'll see "jump to post" in the bottom right hand corner - click on that and away you go.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
HoboJo
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by HoboJo »

That is a wonderful hack, TY!

Let the witticisms be as timely as the tech support!

Return to “Feedback and Requests”