How to post pics.

Comments about the discussion board. Site-related comments should be addressed to the applicable department through the Contact Us form.
driveangry
Übergod

How to post pics.

Post by driveangry »

I couldn't see a thread anywhere asking so I will ask, How do I post a picture here ?
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Re: How to post pics.

Post by oneh2obabe »

Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
driveangry
Übergod

Post by driveangry »

Thank you
I am Canadian
Banned

Post by I am Canadian »

How can we fit a wider picture to fit perfectuly in here? Like this one, for example:

Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Either make it smaller or upload it to a photo site like photobucket and then provide the link.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
kimtarasewich

Post by kimtarasewich »

I too am having an issue uploading photos for an ad. Whenever I tap on the upload button and then the camera icon it doesn't go to my photos but to my camera
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Change the directory you are wanting to use. Make sure that it is in an image format that Castanet uses. Upload, then "place in line", highlight text and click [img].
Bring back the LIKE button.
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Post by TreeGuy »

kimtarasewich wrote:I too am having an issue uploading photos for an ad. Whenever I tap on the upload button and then the camera icon it doesn't go to my photos but to my camera

When you click “add files” do you get this option?

9BAD399D-2418-45F2-8264-553293FA1766.png
kimtarasewich

Post by kimtarasewich »

No. When I tap on the add file button I don't get a choice of browsing my photos/images just the option to take a photo or video ...I've have ads on this site already and have never had this problem.
kimtarasewich

Post by kimtarasewich »

So I figured out a way to get around this issue. I click on "my files" then click on "internal storage", cloud agent then thumbnail then choose my photo. I guess it's the scenic route but I did it. Hope this helps others

Return to “Feedback and Requests”