Complaint

Comments about the discussion board. Site-related comments should be addressed to the applicable department through the Contact Us form.
Graphite
Grand Pooh-bah

Complaint

Post by Graphite »

The news contact us form doesn't work. I tried to send a complaint about the deer crashes through glass door video
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Re: Complaint

Post by oneh2obabe »

Pretty sure complaints about news articles should be forwarded to [email protected]
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Troy
Site Technical Administrator

Post by Troy »

Graphite wrote:The news contact us form doesn't work. I tried to send a complaint about the deer crashes through glass door video

I just tried both our Contact Us and News Tips forms and they worked for me. If you could provide me with some more details on what exactly you tried and what the system said to indicate that it didn't work, that would be very helpful.

Thanks!

Troy
[email protected]
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Troy is magic. You never see him until al of a sudden, POOF! There he is with sage advice. It's kinda spooky.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Big Brother is watching! :200:
One day you will find someone who is obsessed with you.
It will most likely be a Dog, but it is what it is.
Graphite
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Graphite »

I got everything to work except the submit button, it kept sitting there until it said the im not a robot thing was timing out
Graphite
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Graphite »

Under the feedback/contact us form

Return to “Feedback and Requests”