Placing Ads on Castanet

Comments about the discussion board. Site-related comments should be addressed to the applicable department through the Contact Us form.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Placing Ads on Castanet

Post by Queen K »

I am baffled. I haven't placed an ad on castanet for a long time, so now it's come as a surprise that I can't seem to do it.

I can select anything I want, but when it comes time for the next step, my computer screen goes completely black.

Like one big band of black. No exit x's either.

So what gives? Am I banned from placing ads and no one told me? :135:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Re: Placing Ads on Castanet

Post by Catsumi »

Troy will look into it.

And solve mystery
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Troy
Site Technical Administrator

Post by Troy »

We aren’t doing anything to prevent you from posting a classified ad. What you describe makes me think the problem has to do with an ad-blocker or some other plugin installed in your web browser.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Troy wrote:We aren’t doing anything to prevent you from posting a classified ad. What you describe makes me think the problem has to do with an ad-blocker or some other plugin installed in your web browser.

UHOH, okay I think I'll be having a word with Mr. QK :130: I know he installed ad blockers.

Thanks for the heads up. :D
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Here's a "WOW" from me. Fast service in minutes. :130:
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown

Return to “Feedback and Requests”