Flyers

Comments about the discussion board. Site-related comments should be addressed to the applicable department through the Contact Us form.
GenesisGT
Guru

Flyers

Post by GenesisGT »

Troy, the link for the Real Canadian Superstore flyer on Castanet https://www.realcanadiansuperstore.ca/print-flyer?storeId=1564 has a different flyer then the one at https://www.realcanadiansuperstore.ca/print-flyer but they are both valid for the week of Oct 23 to the 29th.

Please note it was only noticed because the Mrs. and I have been arguing for the last half hour on what the price of weiners are.
You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.
Troy
Site Technical Administrator

Re: Flyers

Post by Troy »

Hi GenesisGT,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. After testing a few things with the Superstore flyer links, it appears their website remembers whichever store location you last chose, so that could definitely explain why the flyer you're seeing is different than the flyer the Mrs. was seeing. That's something we can't control on our end at all.

I'll update the link so that it no longer includes a Store ID, as it doesn't appear to be relevant anymore.

Troy
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

Mr and Mrs arguing about weiners...
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

The 1st link takes you to the new flyer starting tomorrow. The 2nd link shows both "preview" flyer and the flyer that is in effect until end of today. Click on the weekly flyer on the right side of the page and you'll see the current flyer ending today.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
just popping in
Lord of the Board

Post by just popping in »

Even Steven wrote:Mr and Mrs arguing about weiners...

This is "what made me smile today". [icon_lol2.gif]
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

Even Steven wrote:Mr and Mrs arguing about weiners...

Now I can’t get the beavis and butthead laugh out of my mind.
You and 71 others Like this post

Return to “Feedback and Requests”