Today's poll allows unlimited voting

Comments about the discussion board. Site-related comments should be addressed to the applicable department through the Contact Us form.
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Today's poll allows unlimited voting

Post by rustled »

Not sure where to put this post.

This morning I voted in today's poll about disclosing BC's health numbers. Just now I checked to see the totals, and instead got the "voting" screen. Thought it would probably tell me I'd already voted, but no. Tried it again - it let me vote again.

Something's obviously wrong.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
Old Sailor
Board Meister

Re: Today's poll allows unlimited voting

Post by Old Sailor »

rustled wrote: Feb 12th, 2022, 9:23 am Not sure where to put this post.

This morning I voted in today's poll about disclosing BC's health numbers. Just now I checked to see the totals, and instead got the "voting" screen. Thought it would probably tell me I'd already voted, but no. Tried it again - it let me vote again.

Castanet polls have always been that way. Not a very accurate poll by any means.
Hello Darkness my old friend...I stood up too fast again!
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Old Sailor wrote: Feb 12th, 2022, 10:02 am
rustled wrote: Feb 12th, 2022, 9:23 am Not sure where to put this post.

Castanet polls have always been that way. Not a very accurate poll by any means.
The poster forgot to click the appropriate box that does not allow for multiple votes.
Easy error to make.
Disregard the results.
Bring back the LIKE button.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Castanet polls are a about as accurate as a blind man trying to urinate in a 1 inch floor drain.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Old Sailor
Board Meister

Post by Old Sailor »

Bsuds wrote: Feb 12th, 2022, 12:04 pm Castanet polls are a about as accurate as a blind man trying to urinate in a 1 inch floor drain.
:up: :up:

Maybe there should be a poll about how many posters would want a "like" button?
Hello Darkness my old friend...I stood up too fast again!
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Yup, something’s haywire as I voted 2x. Didn’t bother doing it again though. Can’t say i like the Verify
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown

Return to “Feedback and Requests”