Post count

Comments about the discussion board. Site-related comments should be addressed to the applicable department through the Contact Us form.
normaM
The Pilgrim

Re: Post count

Post by normaM »

Ha, I thought I had none something with my computer..
thank you Troy
even went there was a like post ppl still quoted over and over again
Can I suggest a WTH icon? :P
I rebuke you in the name of Versace
rustled
Buddha of the Board

Post by rustled »

normaM wrote: Jun 17th, 2023, 7:54 am even went there was a like post ppl still quoted over and over again
Guilty as charged. Pros: a) quoting removes the opportunity for an edit to cover tracks, b) the queue posts sometimes get inserted between the post and a response. Cons: very annoying to some folk! Humble apologies. Am working to be more circumspect in quoting.
Last edited by rustled on Jun 17th, 2023, 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Patron
Lord of the Board

Post by Patron »

normaM wrote: Jun 17th, 2023, 7:54 am Ha, I thought I had none something with my computer..
thank you Troy
even went there was a like post ppl still quoted over and over again
Can I suggest a WTH icon? :P
[icon_lol2.gif] I thought the same thing, I just had to do a huge update on my computer so I thought my computer did it :D
Troy
Site Technical Administrator

Post by Troy »

Thanks for the feedback everyone! Work will continue to improve the look around here. I especially want to make it better to use on phones.

As for the like button, well, it might not be an actual like button. There will eventually be some sort of reaction-to-post feature, but I just don't know exactly what that will be yet.

Troy
[email protected]
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

Troy wrote: Jun 17th, 2023, 8:27 am Thanks for the feedback everyone! Work will continue to improve the look around here. I especially want to make it better to use on phones.

As for the like button, well, it might not be an actual like button. There will eventually be some sort of reaction-to-post feature, but I just don't know exactly what that will be yet.

Troy
[email protected]
Thumb up and thumb down seems to work at a lot of sites.
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

I didn't like the new font at first. Kinda like meeting a new girl then after a drink or two......hmmm.
I'll let you know in the morning. :biggrin:
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate

Return to “Feedback and Requests”