Kim Ouellette is making a third run for mayor

verve_80
Fledgling

Re: Kim Ouellette is making a third run for mayor

Post by verve_80 »

southy wrote:Well since Walter has sold his new radio station perhaps he will consider running for mayor again. Anyone have a scoop on this?

I really hope so. He'd have my vote!
BoyWondering

Post by BoyWondering »

You may want to look at this discussion:

http://forums.castanet.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=34122&sd=d
johnhenry
Übergod

Post by johnhenry »

verve_80 wrote:
southy wrote:Well since Walter has sold his new radio station perhaps he will consider running for mayor again. Anyone have a scoop on this?

Read this:

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-story-64032--.htm#64032
Words out of your mouth are like bullets out of a gun.
Once they are out, you can't take them back.
verve_80
Fledgling

Post by verve_80 »

johnhenry wrote:
verve_80 wrote:

Read this:

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-story-64032--.htm#64032

Awesome! I hope he runs for Mayor.
breeolson
Fledgling

Post by breeolson »

If walter gray is running again , my vote will 100% go to him .
dudlee
Übergod

Post by dudlee »

Walter will win , Ouleet and Sheppard's pie should just go away
"A lie stated over a long enough period of time, becomes the truth" Adolf Hitler. But I say , "A half truth is a lie and there is always two sides to a story, but only one truth"
Phoenix Within
Guru

Post by Phoenix Within »

If Gray lost to Sheppard, what's the point of voting him back in? You didn't like him before, but now he's not as bad as Sheppard? No wonder nothing changes in this city!
So I love the Okanagan but it's a place best enjoyed from atop a very large pile of $100 bills. - Spocky
Kathy73

Post by Kathy73 »

Phoenix Within wrote:If Gray lost to Sheppard, what's the point of voting him back in? You didn't like him before, but now he's not as bad as Sheppard? No wonder nothing changes in this city!

I think some may have thought it would be better with Sheppard as Mayor, thinking the change would be good, but now realize how wrong they were once she was in and can see now how good Walter really was. My vote will go to Walter 100% if he runs.
Phoenix Within
Guru

Post by Phoenix Within »

Kathy73 wrote:I think some may have thought it would be better with Sheppard as Mayor, thinking the change would be good, but now realize how wrong they were once she was in and can see now how good Walter really was. My vote will go to Walter 100% if he runs.

But that's exactly my point. Enough people didn't like the way Gray was running things, so they voted for Sheppard. Now they want to vote back in the same man they weren't happy with before? It's asinine!

Mind you... this is Kelowna.
So I love the Okanagan but it's a place best enjoyed from atop a very large pile of $100 bills. - Spocky
Mtn Biker
Übergod

Post by Mtn Biker »

Phoenix Within wrote:
Kathy73 wrote:I think some may have thought it would be better with Sheppard as Mayor, thinking the change would be good, but now realize how wrong they were once she was in and can see now how good Walter really was. My vote will go to Walter 100% if he runs.

But that's exactly my point. Enough people didn't like the way Gray was running things, so they voted for Sheppard. Now they want to vote back in the same man they weren't happy with before? It's asinine!

Not so much Kelowna as it is human nature. We're never satisified or we just like complaining . . . or maybe both.
Kathy73

Post by Kathy73 »

Mtn Biker wrote:
Phoenix Within wrote:

Not so much Kelowna as it is human nature. We're never satisified or we just like complaining . . . or maybe both.

I agree, people always want to complain, not satisfied etc. hence my point about being not being satisfied in 2005 with Walter thinking it would be better with "change". Good example of the grass not always being greener when change is made. Although, I didn't want change in 2005 and voted for Walter and was quite stunned when he didn't get in.
Phoenix Within
Guru

Post by Phoenix Within »

Mtn Biker wrote:Not so much Kelowna as it is human nature. We're never satisified or we just like complaining . . . or maybe both.

Most places aren't dumb enough to bring back the same guy they just got rid of!
F23

Post by F23 »

Can people please start supporting their statements? Why do/don't you like Shepherd? Why do/don't you like Gray? Why do/don't you like whoever? And please provide specific examples so we can actually debate them- ie. what they've voted for/supported, not supported, etc.
Takin it easy !
Übergod

Post by Takin it easy ! »

little angel 34 wrote:Hello Kim, You just keep going and stand your ground you are what Kelowna
needs "New Blood".
I will be voting for you. :nyah: :nyah:
Who's Kim Ouellette ?
Mastercraft69
Fledgling

Post by Mastercraft69 »

They probably only put people with experince on the Poll. I have to laugh at people trying to run for mayor with Zero experience!! Yes thats just what kelowna needs, zero experience or Old moth ball Walter... I'll stick with Shepherd any day over the other two!

Return to “C.E. Kelowna”