Oh great, how much is that going to cost?

DerKaiser
Board Meister

Re: Oh great...how much is that going to cost?

Post by DerKaiser »

UnknownResident wrote:
calcondy wrote:I shop at Walmart...It's a great store...Low prices, good selection and a great Warranty. If you don't like something...take it back. They're not perfect...but who is? Why would I spend more when I don't have to? The point is...you get good value. I wish they'd get more cashiers when it's busy though.

I hate Walmart. They crush small local businesses. I will never support them.

I also hate Walmart
twayblade

Re: Oh great, how much is that going to cost?

Post by twayblade »

Cal,
You scare me. I have read your statement, and you seem to be very 'one track minded' and judgemental of people who disagree with whatever subject you have an opinion on. I personally hate Walmart, they sell dollar store quality crap and have squeezed out small Canadian companies. I shop at Canadian stores as much as possible, keeping my money in Canada for our economy, not America. I am already dreading Target coming her with equally crappy products similar to what Walmart has, just more junk.

People like you who 'bargain shop' for themselves is fine, but 'bargain shopping' for a bridge repair is just plain insane.
I envision you as one of those paranoid, 'aliens are reading my thoughts' type of person with the aluminum foil hat to go with it. Have you recently been let out of a mental institution? Is your medication messing with your judgement?

You are not of sound mind and since that is the case you will not see a vote from me, do everyone a favour and check yourself back in.
beachwear
Fledgling

Re: Oh great, how much is that going to cost?

Post by beachwear »

twayblade wrote:Cal,
You scare me. I have read your statement, and you seem to be very 'one track minded' and judgemental of people who disagree with whatever subject you have an opinion on. I personally hate Walmart, they sell dollar store quality crap and have squeezed out small Canadian companies. I shop at Canadian stores as much as possible, keeping my money in Canada for our economy, not America. I am already dreading Target coming her with equally crappy products similar to what Walmart has, just more junk.

People like you who 'bargain shop' for themselves is fine, but 'bargain shopping' for a bridge repair is just plain insane.
I envision you as one of those paranoid, 'aliens are reading my thoughts' type of person with the aluminum foil hat to go with it. Have you recently been let out of a mental institution? Is your medication messing with your judgement?

You are not of sound mind and since that is the case you will not see a vote from me, do everyone a favour and check yourself back in.

There sure seems to be a lot of Walmart haters out there! As for the rest or your "input"... I'll take a pass

Return to “C.E. Kelowna”