Tired of being an "other"

beachwear
Fledgling

Re: Tired of being an "other"

Post by beachwear »

Sorry guys...Are you missing me already? It's only been a week. My plates getting pretty full, so I don't have as much time for discussions on here as I used to. My apologies. Just got a new iPhone - any experts out there who'd like to give me a hand figuring it out?

Thx,

Cal

Cal for Mayor
beachwear
Fledgling

Post by beachwear »

Just doing the best I can to get some attention. I've already gone from unknown to relatively unknown and one paper has reffered to me as lessor known. With three weeks to go my goal is to get to well known, respected and new Mayor.

I just talked to the former Mayor of Grand Prarie Alberta today and he gave me some great advice which I intend to follow. It was...

- Have a once a month radio phone in show where callers can talk to the Mayor about their "issues"
- Have a 1 x per Year Citizens accountability Session - Everyone is invited
- Keep you door open and get out there and meet people
- If you don't know an answer - just say you don't - get their number - find the answer - and get back to them.

I'm starting to get a lot more people looking for Bumper stickers & buttons etc...so if you want some buttons you better let me know before too long.

Thanks for thinking about me guys (good or bad)

Cal for the best damn Mayor Kelowna has ever seen.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

where you the guy that was advocating that the city give tents and sleeping bags to the Occupy protestors? Just curious.
LET'S GO BRANDON!

Justin Trudeau is a blight on our once great country.
beachwear
Fledgling

Post by beachwear »

The Green Barbarian wrote:where you the guy that was advocating that the city give tents and sleeping bags to the Occupy protestors? Just curious.

Yes, that was me.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

calcondy wrote:
The Green Barbarian wrote:where you the guy that was advocating that the city give tents and sleeping bags to the Occupy protestors? Just curious.

Yes, that was me.

Fair enough.
LET'S GO BRANDON!

Justin Trudeau is a blight on our once great country.

Return to “C.E. Kelowna”