Why I'm voting for Walter Gray

Benzi

Re: Why I'm voting for Walter Gray

Post by Benzi »

rustan8 wrote:It is my sincere hope that all Kelowna residents take time on November 19th to help our community flourish by voting Walter Gray for Mayor.

Walter cares about the success of those starting out in our community. I will never forget how he offered mentorship to me when I began my career in the financial industry at the age of 24. He was Mayor of Kelowna then and unbelievably busy yet when I contacted him, he not only met with me but from that point on continued to encourage me on my career path.
Walter Gray is an unwavering supporter of service groups in our community. When I along with 4 other young businesswomen set out to form the Okanagan Junior Chamber of Commerce (Jaycees) – a leadership development organization for women 18 – 40, we faced may hurdles to get off the ground. From the beginning, Walter was our greatest champion bringing attention to our fledgling organization when we needed it most. We owe our success in those critical early years to his unwavering support.

Walter is a true supporter of charitable initiatives in our community – in my current career I work with many non-profits and have seen how Walter is both a caring and compassionate leader who tirelessly supports many charities. An example being the very successful capital campaign he led for Kelowna's Hospice – it's through initiatives like this that Walter continues to work tirelessly to make our community better for all.

I value that Walter does not cater to special interest groups - instead he thoughtfully and holistically listens to all positions making his decision based on what is best for a sustainable community and he uses his consensus building skills to bring together people from all backgrounds in the process. in his family and welcomes all into his home. Finally, Walter Gray has the vision for building a community that is vibrant, thriving and one where families from all backgrounds may succeed for generations to come.

-Nicole Rustad

Hooterville? Maybe in his free time he will be able to mentor some young Hooter "ette's"
He does work tirelessly, but mostly it's getting his foot out of his mouth. This just shows his true colors. It shows me Walter's utter disrespect and disreguard for the regular folk. Shame on Walter and the idiots that found that funny. :trippyquoter:
beyondthis

Post by beyondthis »

....because he IS the BEST choice for Mayor of Kelowna.
canadman
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by canadman »

Agreed... but complacency is the enemy. Don't assume your candidate will have the votes with or without your support. this one could be a nailbiter and your vote WILL count!
"The road to hell is paved with concrete."
commonsense65

Post by commonsense65 »

Actually he is NO choice at all, except maybe for cottonwoods!!
kelownasenior1942

Post by kelownasenior1942 »

canadman wrote:Agreed... but complacency is the enemy. Don't assume your candidate will have the votes with or without your support. this one could be a nailbiter and your vote WILL count!

Walter Gray is the only Mayoral candidate or this City i in big trouble! So lets get out and Vote.
www.electwaltergrayformayor.com
Takin it easy !
Übergod

Post by Takin it easy ! »

kelownasenior1942 wrote:
canadman wrote:Agreed... but complacency is the enemy. Don't assume your candidate will have the votes with or without your support. this one could be a nailbiter and your vote WILL count!

Walter Gray is the only Mayoral candidate or this City i in big trouble! So lets get out and Vote.
http://www.electwaltergrayformayor.com
Ok you are messing with us here you brat ! this is either Walter or Nicky isnt it :dyinglaughing:

Return to “C.E. Kelowna”