The Plot "Thinkens" Sorry Thickens !

Takin it easy !
Übergod

The Plot "Thinkens" Sorry Thickens !

Post by Takin it easy ! »

Why the Fab 5 ?
Was it the poor (as in not funny at all) attempt at humor by K96.3s Tony Payton ?
Or was this designed to deflect the heat,focus and negativity from the FourChange gang ?
Why was "Think"used as a vehicle for this quote (Prank) ?
Does Walter own K96.3 ?
Hmmmmmmmmm all these questions any answers ?
Last edited by Takin it easy ! on Nov 4th, 2011, 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Re: The Plot "Thinkens" Sorry Thickens !

Post by grammafreddy »

LOL - I took it as a spoof on the stupidity of the 4C henchmen who are, IMO, a bunch of whining brats sulking about their precious failed CD21.

This current council has done more and accomplished far more for its citizens than Walter Gray's councils ever did. They have also looked to the future and seen more than high rise buildings downtown and are doing more public consultations and "open government" than Gray ever did. Under Gray, Rutland and Glenmore were completely ignored. Rutland was allowed to become slum-like while the Mission area and the Cultural District got the bulk of the funding. Gray satisfied his wealthy, influential supporters - not the "you and me" who live here year 'round and pay taxes, too.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Takin it easy !
Übergod

grammafreddy wrote:LOL - I took it as a spoof on the stupidity of the 4C henchmen who are, IMO, a bunch of whining brats sulking about their precious failed CD21.

This current council has done more and accomplished far more for its citizens than Walter Gray's councils ever did. They have also looked to the future and seen more than high rise buildings downtown and are doing more public consultations and "open government" than Gray ever did. Under Gray, Rutland and Glenmore were completely ignored. Rutland was allowed to become slum-like while the Mission area and the Cultural District got the bulk of the funding. Gray satisfied his wealthy, influential supporters - not the "you and me" who live here year 'round and pay taxes, too.
Maybe it was just a spoof GF but my mind that sometimes works overtime and a knowledge of the way some of these "wealthcrafters" do things has me looking for clues LOL !
wthwyt
Lord of the Board

Post by wthwyt »

grammafreddy wrote:LOL - I took it as a spoof on the stupidity of the 4C henchmen who are, IMO, a bunch of whining brats sulking about their precious failed CD21.

That why there is no way in hell I'm voting for any of them, Walter return to retirement.

More high rises if you at MLS.com you will notice a lot of downtown condo's NEW un-sold.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

Didn't Gray sell his radio station recently? I have never listened to that one so have no idea what's happened with it.

So, if one is looking for "nefarious" on Gray's part, I spose one could think Think.com was used by him for this shenanigan because of a perceived connection with a certain employee there and attempting to create a public perception that somehow another certain someone may be connected to the newest slurs and backstabbing.

Would Gray do that? Does it fit with what we know about his past dealings and record of openness and honesty and sense of fair play?
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Ub2
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Ub2 »

Yes.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Takin it easy ! wrote:Why the Fab 5 ?
Was it the poor (as in not funny at all) attempt at humor by K96.3s Tony Payton ?
Or was this designed to deflect the heat,focus and negativity from the FourChange gang ?
Does Walter own K96.3 ?

what are you talking about?
LET'S GO BRANDON!

Justin Trudeau is a blight on our once great country.
Takin it easy !
Übergod

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Does Walter own K96.3 ?

Just trying to connect the dots my friend :sunshine:
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Takin it easy ! wrote:
Does Walter own K96.3 ?

OK - I was able to find this:

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... .htm#66866

Is this what you are talking about? Because your response was cryptic and not very helpful.
LET'S GO BRANDON!

Justin Trudeau is a blight on our once great country.
Takin it easy !
Übergod

Takin it easy ! wrote:
Does Walter own K96.3 ?

OK - I was able to find this:

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... .htm#66866

Is this what you are talking about? Because your response was cryptic and not very helpful.
Sorry about the "cryptic "response it was not my intention to be enigmatical at all !

Return to “C.E. Kelowna”