Why I'm NOT Voting for Walter Gray

User avatar
pacificcapital
Posts: 31
Joined: Oct 18th, 2011, 10:10 pm

Re: Why I'm NOT Voting for Walter Gray

Post by pacificcapital »

Kathy your right *personal attack removed*/ferri Gramma Freddy has no credibility in here. She did not even attend the Walter VRS Sharon debate. I can only respect the views of the voters that educate themselves a little better.

Walters winning all the polls, so Sharon supporters are playing dirty tactics in fear. Walter far out debated Sharon at all forums. Sharon supporters literally were taking off there badges mid way through Sharons Logo debate that was actually quite comical.

*personal attack removed*/ferri *removed/Jo*

Go Walter GO!

Kathy73 wrote:Yes, GrammaFreddy, turn it around you always do! Nothing will convince you otherwise so no need to debate with you no more! You've made up your mind and I have mine. Just please stop all the Walter bashing-we don't so it to Sharon.
jakef
Posts: 5
Joined: Oct 24th, 2011, 8:18 pm

Re: Why I'm NOT Voting for Walter Gray

Post by jakef »

pacificcapital wrote:Kathy your right Grumpy Gramma Freddy has no credibility in here. She did not even attend the Walter VRS Sharon debate. I can only respect the views of the voters that educate themselves a little better.

Walters winning all the polls, so Sharon supporters are playing dirty tactics in fear. Walter far out debated Sharon at all forums. Sharon supporters literally were taking off there badges mid way through Sharons Logo debate that was actually quite comical.

Grumpy Gramma Freddy never has any valid arguments.

Go Walter GO!

Kathy73 wrote:Yes, GrammaFreddy, turn it around you always do! Nothing will convince you otherwise so no need to debate with you no more! You've made up your mind and I have mine. Just please stop all the Walter bashing-we don't so it to Sharon.


Out debated? Are you kidding? Walter didn't even answer any of the questions he was asked???
36Drew
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2649
Joined: Mar 29th, 2009, 3:32 pm

Re: Why I'm NOT Voting for Walter Gray

Post by 36Drew »

Kathy73 wrote:Yes, GrammaFreddy, turn it around you always do! Nothing will convince you otherwise so no need to debate with you no more! You've made up your mind and I have mine. Just please stop all the Walter bashing-we don't so it to Sharon.


...sorry, are you trying to make a point? Intelligent debate actually requires one to provide something factual to debate over. You're simply attacking GF with nary a point to contribute.

If you have something useful to provide as a reason why Walter would do a better job that Sharon - by all means, share!
I'd like to change your mind, but I don't have a fresh diaper.
36Drew
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2649
Joined: Mar 29th, 2009, 3:32 pm

Re: Why I'm NOT Voting for Walter Gray

Post by 36Drew »

pacificcapital wrote:
Grumpy Gramma Freddy never has any valid arguments.




Is that the same sharp mind you use to offer investment advice to your clients?
I'd like to change your mind, but I don't have a fresh diaper.
User avatar
pacificcapital
Posts: 31
Joined: Oct 18th, 2011, 10:10 pm

Re: Why I'm NOT Voting for Walter Gray

Post by pacificcapital »

Your assuming I offer investment advice to clients? A smart individual knows there facts before they assume things.

Walter is the man for this job. Go Walter Go!

36Drew wrote:
pacificcapital wrote:
Grumpy Gramma Freddy never has any valid arguments.




Is that the same sharp mind you use to offer investment advice to your clients?
Mtn Biker
Generalissimo Postalot
Posts: 996
Joined: Apr 11th, 2008, 1:22 pm

Re: Why I'm NOT Voting for Walter Gray

Post by Mtn Biker »

jakef wrote:
pacificcapital wrote:Kathy your right Grumpy Gramma Freddy has no credibility in here. She did not even attend the Walter VRS Sharon debate. I can only respect the views of the voters that educate themselves a little better.

Walters winning all the polls, so Sharon supporters are playing dirty tactics in fear. Walter far out debated Sharon at all forums. Sharon supporters literally were taking off there badges mid way through Sharons Logo debate that was actually quite comical.

Grumpy Gramma Freddy never has any valid arguments.

Go Walter GO!

Kathy73 wrote:Yes, GrammaFreddy, turn it around you always do! Nothing will convince you otherwise so no need to debate with you no more! You've made up your mind and I have mine. Just please stop all the Walter bashing-we don't so it to Sharon.


Out debated? Are you kidding? Walter didn't even answer any of the questions he was asked???



No kidding. Why are people so naïve to the “snake oil salesman” smooth talking back room dealing old Gray mayor? I am a fairly educated and experience person working in the human development field, and I can’t believe the BS that comes from Wally’s mouth and people just eat it up. What a joke? Open your ears people and really listen to the BS the flows not stop. Shepherd is softer and understated, but 5 time more intelligent and a 100 times more approachable and authentic. People are so brain washed by Wally’s slick appeal and no substances it’s very scary to think that that stupidly and sheep following mindset might win the day.
User avatar
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber
Posts: 28548
Joined: Mar 17th, 2007, 10:52 am

Re: Why I'm NOT Voting for Walter Gray

Post by grammafreddy »

Kathy73 wrote:Yes, GrammaFreddy, turn it around you always do! Nothing will convince you otherwise so no need to debate with you no more! You've made up your mind and I have mine. Just please stop all the Walter bashing-we don't so it to Sharon.


Hey, is it my fault you can't handle truth? Am I responsible for your blind faith and devotion to someone who can't be open and honest and hides in negative campaigns and covering up facts in order to win your votes?

There is nothing here I have posted that hasn't been true. If your candidate can't handle that, is that my problem - or yours?

Seems to me your candidate is doing a very good job of his own Shepherd-bashing. Most of his advertising is not pro-anything and just is anti-Shepherd. That's sad and distasteful.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
User avatar
pacificcapital
Posts: 31
Joined: Oct 18th, 2011, 10:10 pm

Re: Why I'm NOT Voting for Walter Gray

Post by pacificcapital »

Walter from my dealings with both Sharon and Walter is that he is far more genuine and overall dynamic. Walter actually takes the time to listen to peoples concerns. He will go out of his way to help others. Beyond this and why were electing a Mayor, he gets the job done! Issues do not get sent off to time consuming committees. We elect a Council to lead this City and vote on tough issues! There is several people in the forums today that said Sharon wont get back to her regarding issues. Walter always gets back to people. Prove these back room dealings? Wheres your proof. He would have been charged and there has never been any sort of investigation to this. Your so pitiful you need to make up lies. Most educated people in here can see through your last and final plea to try and sway a few votes. Sharon is a nice lady and she would not be happy that your spreading lies about anyone in this Community. How sad.

Go Walter Go!
Last edited by pacificcapital on Nov 9th, 2011, 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber
Posts: 28548
Joined: Mar 17th, 2007, 10:52 am

Re: Why I'm NOT Voting for Walter Gray

Post by grammafreddy »

pacificcapital wrote:A smart individual knows there facts before they assume things.




A smart individual also knows how to spell "their".
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
User avatar
pacificcapital
Posts: 31
Joined: Oct 18th, 2011, 10:10 pm

Re: Why I'm NOT Voting for Walter Gray

Post by pacificcapital »

grammafreddy wrote:
pacificcapital wrote:A smart individual knows their facts before they assume things.




A smart individual also knows how to spell "their".
User avatar
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber
Posts: 28548
Joined: Mar 17th, 2007, 10:52 am

Re: Why I'm NOT Voting for Walter Gray

Post by grammafreddy »

pacificcapital wrote:Walter always gets back to people.


Noooooooooooooo ... he doesn't. He didn't respond to the Backyard Chicken question. I guess that's beneath him and not a "rich" enough issue, though.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
User avatar
pacificcapital
Posts: 31
Joined: Oct 18th, 2011, 10:10 pm

Re: Why I'm NOT Voting for Walter Gray

Post by pacificcapital »

*removed/Jo*
User avatar
pacificcapital
Posts: 31
Joined: Oct 18th, 2011, 10:10 pm

Re: Why I'm NOT Voting for Walter Gray

Post by pacificcapital »

*off topic removed*/ferri
Kathy73
Posts: 44
Joined: Aug 30th, 2011, 9:12 am

Re: Why I'm NOT Voting for Walter Gray

Post by Kathy73 »

Yes, Grammy Freddy, please prove of these back door dealings Walter has done. You claim you only state the facts and truth. You need to prove of these serious allgations against Walter you keep telling us about. Please provide to us.
User avatar
pacificcapital
Posts: 31
Joined: Oct 18th, 2011, 10:10 pm

Re: Why I'm NOT Voting for Walter Gray

Post by pacificcapital »

*removed/Jo*

Return to “C.E. Kelowna”