Move over Sharon, time for real leadership

GenesisGT
Guru

Re: Move over Sharon time for Real Leadership

Post by GenesisGT »

As Sharon said "you support me I support you"
You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.
Logitack
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Logitack »

have it your way, will you question zimmermann who got the same dollar amount from the firefighters? ooooh wait, guess not, he is part of the 4change group....nevermind....
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

Logitack wrote:have it your way, will you question zimmermann who got the same dollar amount from the firefighters? ooooh wait, guess not, he is part of the 4change group....nevermind....

AM1150 has clarified that the contribution came from the Firefighters Union Local 953, the union that the mayor sits down to negotiate a contract with for salary and benefits. Yeah no conflict of interest there.
You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.
justlooking4work

Post by justlooking4work »

AM1150 has clarified that the contribution came from the Firefighters Union Local 953, the union that the mayor sits down to negotiate a contract with for salary and benefits. Yeah no conflict of interest there.

:ohmygod: OMG is that even Legal?? This sounds criminal to me?
beachday

Post by beachday »

I thought she said at one of the forums that she has only taken contributions from friends and family and that is why there would be none from developers?
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

GenesisGT wrote:
Sharon is responsible for the firefighter's pay cheque through contract negotiations with the city, yes I see some conflict of interest!!!

When Mr Gray was mayor, he was also part of the council who approved staff wages. Based on your accusations, does that mean he was also in a conflict of interest position? Is there some reason you don't mention that?
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
justlooking4work

Post by justlooking4work »

beachday wrote:I thought she said at one of the forums that she has only taken contributions from friends and family and that is why there would be none from developers?

Surprise Surprise she lied to all of us :purefury:
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

grammafreddy wrote:
GenesisGT wrote:
Sharon is responsible for the firefighter's pay cheque through contract negotiations with the city, yes I see some conflict of interest!!!

When Mr Gray was mayor, he was also part of the council who approved staff wages. Based on your accusations, does that mean he was also in a conflict of interest position? Is there some reason you don't mention that?

If contributions were taken from a union that the city negotiates with then I say yes that is conflict of interest. If Steven Harper took contributions from PSAC I would say that was conflict of interest also..
kelowna_lawyers

Post by kelowna_lawyers »

If contributions were taken from a union that the city negotiates with then I say yes that is conflict of interest. If Steven Harper took contributions from PSAC I would say that was conflict of interest also..

Yes I agree! :ohmygod:
A lawyer who does not know men is handicapped. ~ William Dunbar
Black Daisies
Board Meister

Post by Black Daisies »

I see a full-blown attack by Walter Gray and the Fourchange supporters.... surprise!! A week before the election and they're pulling out all the stops to try to create a controversy... disgusting / immoral /cheap /reeks of desperation....makes me want to vote for Sharon even more!!
beachday

Post by beachday »

Black Daisies wrote:I see a full-blown attack by Walter Gray and the Fourchange supporters.... surprise!! A week before the election and they're pulling out all the stops to try to create a controversy... disgusting / immoral /cheap /reeks of desperation....makes me want to vote for Sharon even more!!

A suprise??? Sharon brought this all on herself... no need for a full blown attack by mr. Gray or Forchange supporters, she has made herself look dumb! :dyinglaughing:
Concerned_Business_Owner

Post by Concerned_Business_Owner »

Sharon Stood up and lied to us all. She said she was only accepting campaign contributions from friends and family. What a disgrace. Pack your stuff Mrs Shepherd. You lost A LOT of supporters today Sharon Shephard.
Last edited by Concerned_Business_Owner on Nov 15th, 2011, 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

grammafreddy wrote:
GenesisGT wrote:

GF I just noticed you used the phrase "Based on your accusations" , Sharon is the one that said she took a contribution from the Firefighters Union, I did not make any accusations. I did comment that in my opinion it is a conflict of interest.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

Logitack wrote:gray raises voice, he is shocked that firefighters have contributed to sharon's election support...saying that firefighters are using taxpayers funds to support shepherd?

HUH?

come again, walter?

firefighters are using their OWN money to support shepherd's election campaign....just like they contributed to Zimmerlann's election campaign! try again walter.....

btw walter, how much financial support are you getting from developers? care to reveal that number?

I'd like to know more about what Walter said and how it was said. Was it in response to a question or as a rebuttal to something someone said? Fill me in, please? I couldn't listen tonight - unfortunately.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

AM1150 is airing the debate tomorrow morning from 9am to 11am oops

Edit it is probably 10 to 12
Last edited by GenesisGT on Nov 15th, 2011, 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “C.E. Kelowna”