Kelowna Voting Results!

sooperphreek
Lord of the Board
Posts: 4189
Joined: Oct 12th, 2006, 10:39 am

Re: Kelowna Voting Results!

Post by sooperphreek »

the first thing on greys agenda will be to cancel the rainbow pride parade like he did last time. what a firestorm that was. at least he stands by his convictions.....
User avatar
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber
Posts: 28548
Joined: Mar 17th, 2007, 10:52 am

Re: Kelowna Voting Results!

Post by grammafreddy »

sooperphreek wrote:the first thing on greys agenda will be to cancel the rainbow pride parade like he did last time. what a firestorm that was. at least he stands by his convictions.....


He has options. He can abdicate the chair for the discussion and the vote. Keeps his religious dignity intact and his conscience pure.

But would he do that?
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Carmencat
Übergod
Posts: 1288
Joined: Mar 13th, 2008, 11:14 am

Re: Kelowna Voting Results!

Post by Carmencat »

"I'm really happy, but this makes me happier with Walter as my boss again. I wanted this right from the beginning and we got everything we wanted," added Zimmermann.


Wow, pretty tactless quote from Zimmerman. I must say I am disappointed in him. As much as he said he didn't care about the 4Change endorsement he obviously did. And didn't care about Gray not supporting his fellow fireman. Sad.

I guess Gerry is lucky that it was pancreatitis he had when he was deathly ill and not one of the 10 cancers that his old boss didn't care enough about to support the firefighters.
Last edited by Carmencat on Nov 20th, 2011, 1:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ironhorse1
Fledgling
Posts: 305
Joined: Jul 23rd, 2009, 4:04 pm

Re: Kelowna Voting Results!

Post by Ironhorse1 »

Carmencat wrote:
"I'm really happy, but this makes me happier with Walter as my boss again. I wanted this right from the beginning and we got everything we wanted," added Zimmermann.


Wow, pretty tactless quote from Zimmerman. I must say I am disappointed in him. As much as he said he didn't care about the 4Change endorsement he obviously did. And didn't care about Gray not supporting his fellow fireman. Sad.


He's in now, what does he care? He's just like every other politician and got what he wanted from the voters now he can do and vote how HE pleases.
Carmencat
Übergod
Posts: 1288
Joined: Mar 13th, 2008, 11:14 am

Re: Kelowna Voting Results!

Post by Carmencat »

We crossed posts as I was adding to mine, but ya I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I suppose I thought he might give it a few days at least before he stabbed Sharon in the back and showed his true colours where 4Change is concerned. Silly me.
michelle2boys
Posts: 1
Joined: Jul 3rd, 2005, 11:56 am

Re: Kelowna Voting Results!

Post by michelle2boys »

I was disappointed by the results. But I was even more disappointed when I voted at the Mission hall today and found an "ad"
(cut out of a newspaper I think) for the FourChange candidates in the booth I voted at. I gave it to the elections rep who was standing nearby. Did this happen to anyone else?
User avatar
cooldude
Fledgling
Posts: 217
Joined: Nov 9th, 2009, 9:37 am

Re: Kelowna Voting Results!

Post by cooldude »

F-me! What a crock. Gray a hasbeen and Zimmerman a wannabe. Blanleil, seriously? His boring voice again? :purefury: . Well at least Mohini and Maxine made it. Good on them. :bump:
User avatar
dsldriver
Generalissimo Postalot
Posts: 859
Joined: Nov 5th, 2005, 1:46 pm

Re: Kelowna Voting Results!

Post by dsldriver »

idiots!!! All of you that put that self serving two bit piece of old dirt crap back into office. Kelowna will now recess into the EXTREMELY rich person's playground and to hell with the little people. Congradufrigginlations.
User avatar
dsldriver
Generalissimo Postalot
Posts: 859
Joined: Nov 5th, 2005, 1:46 pm

Re: Kelowna Voting Results!

Post by dsldriver »

Not to mention that you put people on council because you recognize their names from tv. I think it's time for a move.
Carmencat
Übergod
Posts: 1288
Joined: Mar 13th, 2008, 11:14 am

Re: Kelowna Voting Results!

Post by Carmencat »

cooldude wrote:F-me! What a crock. Gray a hasbeen and Zimmerman a wannabe. Blanleil, seriously? His boring voice again? :purefury: . Well at least Mohini and Maxine made it. Good on them. :bump:


Well at least 4Themselves didn't get everthing they wanted, contrary to what Zimmerman said. Hopefully the next three years go by quickly and Gray will get booted out again. But the people stupid enough to vote him in this time could vote for 75 yr old in three years. I am thrilled that Gran didn't get in.

I do wonder what would have happened if over 2000 people hadn't wasted their votes for mayoral candidates who had no chance of getting elected.
Carmencat
Übergod
Posts: 1288
Joined: Mar 13th, 2008, 11:14 am

Re: Kelowna Voting Results!

Post by Carmencat »

dsldriver wrote:Not to mention that you put people on council because you recognize their names from tv. I think it's time for a move.


And DeHart because of her column in the Cap News. LOL.

Talked to a friend tonight who knows Basran and said there isn't alot 'upstairs'. This is a person who almost never says something negative about another person.

Between Mohini hopefully having a mind of her own, Basran, and DeHart being DeHart, The Old Gray Mayor may have his hands full. :nutzoid:
User avatar
GenesisGT
Guru
Posts: 5188
Joined: Jun 19th, 2010, 12:21 pm

Re: Kelowna Voting Results!

Post by GenesisGT »

dsldriver wrote:idiots!!! All of you that put that self serving two bit piece of old dirt crap back into office. Kelowna will now recess into the EXTREMELY rich person's playground and to hell with the little people. Congradufrigginlations.


Based on your past comments

Re: Pride Weekend

Postby dsldriver » Sep 1st, 2011, 12:17 pm
I think it's time we had a big rally and shut everything down to celebrate heterosexuality!!!!


I would think you would have supported Walter!!
Ladies and gentlemen, the future lies in the future!
User avatar
Piecemaker
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 12049
Joined: Jun 6th, 2007, 8:43 pm

Re: Kelowna Voting Results!

Post by Piecemaker »

It is what it is.
Some my choice, many not.

(Oh, I've decided to run for City Council next time. Before I do so, I'm going to change my name to Shea Webber, Beryl Itani or Brad Bennett!)
It's possible to do all the right things and still get a bad result.
User avatar
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber
Posts: 28548
Joined: Mar 17th, 2007, 10:52 am

Re: Kelowna Voting Results!

Post by grammafreddy »

Piecemaker wrote:It is what it is.
Some my choice, many not.

(Oh, I've decided to run for City Council next time. Before I do so, I'm going to change my name to Shea Webber, Beryl Itani or Brad Bennett!)


Better start a development company to go along with the name. It's what they want.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
001TT
Posts: 66
Joined: Sep 4th, 2010, 5:07 pm

Re: Kelowna Voting Results!

Post by 001TT »

michelle2boys wrote:I was disappointed by the results. But I was even more disappointed when I voted at the Mission hall today and found an "ad"
(cut out of a newspaper I think) for the FourChange candidates in the booth I voted at. I gave it to the elections rep who was standing nearby. Did this happen to anyone else?


ARE YOU SERIOUS??? Isn't against the rules for stuff like that to happen?

Return to “C.E. Kelowna”