Ron Cannan and Duffygate

Civilized, with a Bickering Room for those who aren't.
Retrosnap
Board Meister

Re: Ron Cannan and Duffygate

Post by Retrosnap »

Donald G wrote:To lakevixen ...

Why would you write something that there is not one shred of evidence to support ??

Is that acceptable to the NDP way of thinking ??

Don't bother trying, Donald. I got caught up in it as well in a moment of anger. However, there's the old adage about arguing with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

There are thoughtful posters, like Merry, who are thorough, respectful and articulate. I can agree to disragree with them. Then there are several others... We know who they are.
35mm photography is a job, medium format is a skill, large format is a way of life.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Hmm Donald, why would someone write something that there is not one shred of evidence to support?
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Midnite
Fledgling

Post by Midnite »

Donald G wrote:To lakevixen ...

Why would you write something that there is not one shred of evidence to support ??

Well Donald why don't you tell us? Many of us wonder this as well and you are the best qualified to answer your own question. A very good question I might add.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

we know duffy stumped for cannon on my dime . nothing to argue there
Joe Public
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Joe Public »

Wow, just heard Mr. Cannan on CBC.

Talk about being able to talk for hours and say nothing. He really is a good Conservative.

Simple question; Why has Canada allocated 10,000 Syrian refugees and only brought in 2300?

Now you would think that the answer would be easy. Bureaucracy.... Not enough people to process them.... Difficult communications...

No, he talked for 4 minutes on the subject and didn't actually answer; just kept repeating the Conservative talking points; "security is an issue".

I guess that he wasn't truthful enough to actually answer that Harper only brought in 2300 because Harper has limited all refugees to Christians and in a country like Syria which is only 10% Christian, he can't find anymore.

Pretty sad man that refuses to say anything.

Return to “Political Arena”