Bkr: A Letter to the Unvaccinated

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.
normaM
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Bkr: A Letter to the Unvaccinated

Post by normaM »

eff yea if I believe strongly in a cause I'll sign my name
unlike a bunch of whiny cowards
or whiny nutjobs
Take your pick
Can't eat principles hmm? First rule of Protest and engaging the enemy
You can try and dirty my name, but I'll wear your hate like war paint
normaM
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by normaM »

or as a famous Poet said
" some *bleep* you just can't eat"
Seriously thinking some of you have never protested FA
get out from under the skirt and proudly stand for what you believe in
You can try and dirty my name, but I'll wear your hate like war paint
Pappywinkle
Guru

Post by Pappywinkle »

MAPearce wrote: Sep 14th, 2021, 5:23 pm
Lol not just grammar - critical errors that blow up their arguments. What did you think of those?

P.s. No credible medical or health professional would ever release such a formal letter with any errors - even grammatical ones.
Maybe they got a bad lawyer ?

Anyway , I think if the questions that are being asked we're answered with respect to the backup , the last people to be unvaxxed might go down .. It's what I'm waiting for before I risk a side effect of a vax to keep YOU safe ..

18 months doesn't make a vax "safe" ...
Wait, so the supposed MEDICAL professionals need to hire a lawyer to do their math and grammar for them? LOL!

And you don’t even care that you got duped by a fake letter with bad math and bad grammar that you tried to pass off as legitimate? And just keep believing the same bs you just accidentally discredited yourself, “anyway”?

You’re being duped by people who couldn’t finish high school that tell you that the experts who went to school a decade more than them are actually the dumb ones… AND YOU BELIEVE THEM! [icon_lol2.gif]
Last edited by Pappywinkle on Sep 14th, 2021, 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In their desperation to avoid being sheep the unvaccinated became lemmings who are following each other off a cliff.
barianqueen
Board Meister

Post by barianqueen »

Vladtheimpaler wrote: Sep 14th, 2021, 4:49 pm
MAPearce wrote: Sep 14th, 2021, 4:21 pm

It's from MEDICAL professionals . It's a gooder .

https://vaccinechoicecanada.com/wp-cont ... anagan.pdf
DrunkMike, it signed from a group of health professionals, not "Medical professionals ".
It could just as well be written by a couple of KGH janitors.
Maybe your drunk neighbor wrote it. Nah. Thats unlikely.
Did the bicycle ride home in the rain make you hit the sauce already, or do you always hit it this time of day?
Sources are saying the letter was typed by a few dentists and someone in the hotel business (whatever this means)
DoubleB12
Board Meister

Post by DoubleB12 »

I would just like to thank The Castanet Keyboard Warriors Club for the continued banter back and forth with many on both sides posting their "research" findings!! Now I know that the minutes, possibly hours spent on various websites defending your stance on the C19 issue has been cathartic for many. I mean, right click, copy/paste is a profound and meaningful way to complete all of your research efforts and you all (myself included) should be proud of the impact you have made to this exclusive club!!

The vax is a choice and you do what is best for you. My doc told me that getting the jabs (based on my history) was the best thing for me. Whatever anyone chooses is entirely up to them. I dont support a vaxport, so hopefully the Govt gets what they really want from the vaxport and that is more jabs...then dump it once we hit 85% full dose. People who choose not to vax are only affecting the unvaxd anyway. We have heard many times over from SSQ specifically what having 2 doses means, so if the unvaxd' are okay with that so be it.....let's move forward!!

All I know is that cases continue to fall in the IH region (particularly the C.Oak)....so if the Govt/PHO's in this province can go back on a mandate (Step 3) we sure in the hell can go fwd with it....in reality it should be Step 4 immediately. Lift the mask mandate, at least 95% of people are not using the proper N95 so can we really say that the mask is working?? Perhaps for the unvaxd, but if your double dosed....your fine!! Time to move forward and no looking back...we will be okay!!
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Post by OKkayak »

Pappywinkle wrote: Sep 14th, 2021, 5:00 pm
I made it to page 2 before finding a glaring error. I thought these were professionals? What did you think of the error?

Or is the head spinning from all the mistakes that would cause someone to have to repeat grade 8?
Just look at the sources they cite. Well known misinformation sites and other public media sources. One would think medical professionals would be using much more professional avenues of information instead of just internet blogs and newspapers.
BenRutgers
Fledgling

Post by BenRutgers »

DoubleB12 wrote: Sep 14th, 2021, 6:27 pm I would just like to thank The Castanet Keyboard Warriors Club for the continued banter back and forth with many on both sides posting their "research" findings!! Now I know that the minutes, possibly hours spent on various websites defending your stance on the C19 issue has been cathartic for many. I mean, right click, copy/paste is a profound and meaningful way to complete all of your research efforts and you all (myself included) should be proud of the impact you have made to this exclusive club!!

The vax is a choice and you do what is best for you. My doc told me that getting the jabs (based on my history) was the best thing for me. Whatever anyone chooses is entirely up to them. I dont support a vaxport, so hopefully the Govt gets what they really want from the vaxport and that is more jabs...then dump it once we hit 85% full dose. People who choose not to vax are only affecting the unvaxd anyway. We have heard many times over from SSQ specifically what having 2 doses means, so if the unvaxd' are okay with that so be it.....let's move forward!!

All I know is that cases continue to fall in the IH region (particularly the C.Oak)....so if the Govt/PHO's in this province can go back on a mandate (Step 3) we sure in the hell can go fwd with it....in reality it should be Step 4 immediately. Lift the mask mandate, at least 95% of people are not using the proper N95 so can we really say that the mask is working?? Perhaps for the unvaxd, but if your double dosed....your fine!! Time to move forward and no looking back...we will be okay!!
Since you oppose the passports and think we should move forward to phase 4, what is your solution to the ICU crisis and the spillover effects that is having into other areas of health? Bonus points if you admit the ICUs are in trouble
Rejigger
Übergod

Post by Rejigger »

BenRutgers wrote: Sep 14th, 2021, 7:40 pm Since you oppose the passports and think we should move forward to phase 4, what is your solution to the ICU crisis and the spillover effects that is having into other areas of health? Bonus points if you admit the ICUs are in trouble
I really, REALLY love quoting stats from the BCCDC website!
...but nobody here ever wants to respond to them. I wonder why?

ALL DATA IS FROM THE BCCDC WEBSITE and can be found here:
http://www.bccdc.ca/health-info/disease ... tionreport
---

Okay, first off, regarding the ICUs (lilac coloured on the bar graph)...
"The weekly number of hospital admissions has been increasing from week 28 to 34, from 16 to 175 admissions (Table 3, Figure 10). ICU admissions have decreased from weeks 33 to 34, from 54 to 43 per week. Deaths were comparable in weeks 33 and 34 at 17 and 16, respectively."

You'll note they're nowhere near the numbers seen in weeks 14 and 16 (and we all got through that).
BC hospital admissions etc to week 34.JPG
---

This one's interesting...
BC health outcomes by age and vaccine status.JPG
and zoom in on the detail regarding deaths...
BC number of covid deaths.JPG

A lot of old people are dying, even the vaxxed ones (moreso the oldest vaxxed ones 80+).
---
It's unfortunate that the latest numbers are from August 28, but it takes time to compile and complete the report. I expect updated data will be published tomorrow.

~
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Post by OKkayak »

Rejigger wrote: Sep 14th, 2021, 9:00 pm
BenRutgers wrote: Sep 14th, 2021, 7:40 pm Since you oppose the passports and think we should move forward to phase 4, what is your solution to the ICU crisis and the spillover effects that is having into other areas of health? Bonus points if you admit the ICUs are in trouble
I really, REALLY love quoting stats from the BCCDC website!
...but nobody here ever wants to respond to them. I wonder why?

ALL DATA IS FROM THE BCCDC WEBSITE and can be found here:
http://www.bccdc.ca/health-info/disease ... tionreport
---

Okay, first off, regarding the ICUs (lilac coloured on the bar graph)...
"The weekly number of hospital admissions has been increasing from week 28 to 34, from 16 to 175 admissions (Table 3, Figure 10). ICU admissions have decreased from weeks 33 to 34, from 54 to 43 per week. Deaths were comparable in weeks 33 and 34 at 17 and 16, respectively."

You'll note they're nowhere near the numbers seen in weeks 14 and 16 (and we all got through that).

BC hospital admissions etc to week 34.JPG
---

This one's interesting...
BC health outcomes by age and vaccine status.JPG
and zoom in on the detail regarding deaths...

BC number of covid deaths.JPG

A lot of old people are dying, even the vaxxed ones (moreso the oldest vaxxed ones 80+).
---
It's unfortunate that the latest numbers are from August 28, but it takes time to compile and complete the report. I expect updated data will be published tomorrow.

~
Do you actually have a point with your post other than providing the data that we all already know?
Rejigger
Übergod

Post by Rejigger »

Rejigger wrote: Sep 14th, 2021, 9:00 pm Okay, first off, regarding the ICUs (lilac coloured on the bar graph)...

OKkayak wrote: Sep 14th, 2021, 9:30 pm Do you actually have a point with your post other than providing the data that we all already know?
Oh, you already know this, do you? Good for you. Then maybe you should have answered BenRutgers question?

I was responding to his question, so obviously he does NOT know.

BenRutgers wanted confirmation of his belief that the ICUs are in trouble. Define "trouble". ICUs have less than half the covid patients in week 34 than they did in weeks 14 and 16. So, again, define "trouble". Seems to me if we could make it through weeks 14 and 16, we should have been able to easily make it through the last couple of weeks, having already passed the trial by fire stage.

Define 'trouble', 'cause all I have to go on are facts.

Question: "...what is your solution to the ICU crisis..."
Answer: Look at what was done during weeks 14 thru 16 and use that info to guide the way.

~
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Post by OKkayak »

Rejigger wrote: Sep 14th, 2021, 10:11 pm
Oh, you already know this, do you?
Yes I do, its public information and its been discussed in other threads.
Rejigger wrote: Sep 14th, 2021, 10:11 pmGood for you.
Thank you.
Rejigger wrote: Sep 14th, 2021, 10:11 pmThen maybe you should have answered BenRutgers question?
Why should I answer his question when it was directed at someone else and asking for their opinion?
Rejigger wrote: Sep 14th, 2021, 10:11 pmI was responding to his question, so obviously he does NOT know.

BenRutgers wanted confirmation of his belief that the ICUs are in trouble. Define "trouble". ICUs have less than half the covid patients in week 34 than they did in weeks 14 and 16. So, again, define "trouble". Seems to me if we could make it through weeks 14 and 16, we should have been able to easily make it through the last couple of weeks, having already passed the trial by fire stage.

The "trouble" is that ICU cases are rising and we would very much like to keep it from reaching the levels that we saw earlier this year.

During weeks 14-16, we had several restrictions put in place to help get us through, those are the "facts".
Rejigger wrote: Sep 14th, 2021, 10:11 pmQuestion: "...what is your solution to the ICU crisis..."
Answer: Look at what was done during weeks 14 thru 16 and use that info to guide the way.
So, you want to shut business down again? Limit people from travelling outside of their health regions again? For what? So those who choose not to get vaccinated and whine about wearing masks can go to a movie?

You provided the data and questioned that no one every responds to that data, maybe you should pay particular attention to those graphs and see where the problem lies. We are no longer in weeks 14-16, we are now in week 37 and we have a new tool at our disposal, and its helping to not put us where we were in weeks 14-16.
BenRutgers
Fledgling

Post by BenRutgers »

Rejigger wrote: Sep 14th, 2021, 10:11 pm
Rejigger wrote: Sep 14th, 2021, 9:00 pm Okay, first off, regarding the ICUs (lilac coloured on the bar graph)...

OKkayak wrote: Sep 14th, 2021, 9:30 pm Do you actually have a point with your post other than providing the data that we all already know?
Oh, you already know this, do you? Good for you. Then maybe you should have answered BenRutgers question?

I was responding to his question, so obviously he does NOT know.

Question: "...what is your solution to the ICU crisis..."

~
I knew you would deny it's a problem. No bonus points for you. Got stub your toe
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

nanita wrote: Sep 14th, 2021, 3:34 pm
mexi cali wrote: Sep 14th, 2021, 2:04 pm

This is such absolute horse shiiit as to be laughable.

I was told to say that. Not that it isn't how I feel. It is. Horse shiiit.

This level of BS is pushing the ceiling of dangerous to the weak minded who may actually put some stock in it.

You should be ashamed.

You remind me of the person who will continually walk into the wall because someone told you it wasn't there and there are lots who will follow you.

This is all anyone needs to know about this article. Then flush it.

You mad bro? Bee in your bonnet? Bad day?
Nope, just sick to death of your crap.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
mexi cali
Guru

Re: A Letter to the Unvaccinated

Post by mexi cali »

mexi cali wrote: Aug 7th, 2021, 10:06 pm
DoubleB12 wrote: Aug 7th, 2021, 8:41 pm

This is why I hope that BC will eventually follow our good neighbors to the East and just say :cuss: it. We need to learn and live C19 w/o going back and forth with restrictions and having businesses shut down and have to layoff employees. Keep testing available but if you are sick, stay home until you are better!! Get rid of the restrictions and lets move beyond and forward!!

BC is at almost 74% single dose and 62% double. With the availability of jabs w/o an appointment and now only a 28 day wait period for the 2nd dose, I can see those rates at 80/70 in no time. There is already a C19 booster developed, and as with the seasonal flu, there is a new flu shot every year for the new strain every year. There will be a new booster for every new variant of C19 that happens. If you want to avoid people coughing on a worker while getting some beer and then feeling the need to re-arrange their pkg while holding up a single digit.....DROP THE RESTRICTIONS AND LETS MOVE FORWARD!!
Hold on to your thoughts and lets see what happens In AB over the next 30-40 days.

I will bow to you if the numbers don't increase dramatically.

I, like you,want this to be over but only when it's really time should we let our guard down.
I posted this on August 7th in response to AB announcing that they were basically over COVID.

I understand it didn't work out well, hey Deena?
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

MAPearce wrote: Sep 14th, 2021, 4:21 pm
This is such absolute horse shiiit as to be laughable.

I was told to say that. Not that it isn't how I feel. It is. Horse shiiit.

This level of BS is pushing the ceiling of dangerous to the weak minded who may actually put some stock in it.

You should be ashamed.

You remind me of the person who will continually walk into the wall because someone told you it wasn't there and there are lots who will follow you.

This is all anyone needs to know about this article. Then flush it.
You see and reads the Open Letter to Bon , Bon , Dix and Uncle John today Mex ??

It's from MEDICAL professionals . It's a gooder .

https://vaccinechoicecanada.com/wp-cont ... anagan.pdf
It's a gooder if you're an idiot. These aren't health professionals as they tout themselves to be. They are imbecilic, uninformed regular folk who have big mouths.

This is off Wikipedia. But seriously, hang on to this. It might bring you comfort while you languish on a ventilator.
VCC spreads the discredited hypothesis that vaccination causes autism and denies that the introduction of vaccines led to a decline of the targeted diseases. They blame vaccination for a variety of ailments, including autism spectrum disorders, learning disabilities, ADHD, allergies, and asthma.[5][11]

The group argues a vaccine against COVID-19 is unnecessary. Late in the pandemic, it still repeated the discredited myth that the pandemic is no more severe than the flu.[3]

Although a small fraction of vaccine doses provoke serious adverse reactions, health professionals agree the benefits of being protected against a wide range of infectious diseases far outweigh the risks. Responding directly to communications from Vaccine Choice Canada, the Public Health Agency of Canada stated that the science on vaccines is unequivocal, but laments the actions of "a small but vocal anti-vaccination community that spreads false information. They use powerful emotional images and misinformation with their message. This creates confusion and fear for parents who are trying to make the best decisions for the health and wellbeing of their children." Timothy Caulfield estimates the proportion of Canadians who exhibit vaccine hesitancy between 20 and 30 percent, connecting the anti-vaccination movement to a rise in populism and a mistrust in expertise.[7][8]

The World Health Organization has identified vaccine hesitancy as one of 2019's ten global health threats to watch.[12]

Return to “Bickering Room”