BKR. Vaccine Hesitant

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.
Zedi
Board Meister
Posts: 556
Joined: Jul 9th, 2014, 9:51 pm

Re: BKR. Vaccine Hesitant

Post by Zedi »

Maybe the pharma cartel can take some profits and donate them back to vaccine injured and to the businesses who have been decimated by the government covid policies. I mean all their profits are our tax dollars.

Pfizer-BioNTech stock:
Jan. 10, 2020 $39.68
Nov. 17, 2021 $272

Moderna Stock:
Jan. 3, 2020 $18.89
Nov. 17, 2021 $242.23
zoo
Generalissimo Postalot
Posts: 977
Joined: Jan 12th, 2006, 3:53 pm

Re: BKR. Vaccine Hesitant

Post by zoo »

Big question, why in this country do you put ignorance and PC standards ahead of protecting the people. We all have the right to expect others to do their part. Our government allowed this to happen, and the people responsible for it is its driving force. Lets face the facts and help people and unfortunately your gonna have to look in the mirror instead of at your neighbor.
A report by the World Obesity Federation found that the risk of death from covid-19 is 10 times higher in countries where most of the population is overweight.
So here we have someone busy pointing out that a un vax. individual is 3 tims more likely to get covid, but CDC states if you obese you have a 10 times higher chance.
Why do we aviod the obvious 2nd largest condition known to kill covid infection people and stand so proud at something that only provides a lot less protection. And even then, that 3 times more protection is hugely different based on your personal health position.
Did we just watch 1000's of people die because of people's own neglect?
obesity—increases the risk of being admitted to hospital with covid-19 by 113%, of being admitted to intensive care by 74%, and of dying by 48%. Public Health England reported similar numbers for mortality, with the risk of death from covid-19 increasing by 90% in people with a BMI over 40.1
So should we force the largest most vulnerable into mandates and lock downs to protect themselves and the rest of us?
Now that we all know full well who put us in such a vulnerable position, ruined many lives, had zero responsibility to helping others. Are the most arrogant group around. Did nothing when they knew they could help. Do the others have the right to finally require them to shut up? One would strongly think so.


"Other countries, too, have ramped up action as officials begin to recognize diet-related diseases such as obesity, hypertension and diabetes have made their citizens much more vulnerable during the pandemic. Some states in Mexico recently went as far as banning junk food sales to children — on top of the country’s existing taxes on sugary drinks and fast food. Chile was already deep in its own crackdown on unhealthy products, having imposed the first mandatory, national warning labels for foods with high levels of salt, sugar and fat along with a ban on marketing such foods to kids.

In Washington, there has been no such wake-up call about the link between diet-related diseases and the pandemic. There is no national strategy. There is no systemswide approach, even as researchers increasingly recognize that obesity is a disease that is driven not by lack of willpower, but a modern society and food system that’s almost perfectly designed to encourage the overeating of empty calories, along with more stress, less sleep and less daily exercise, setting millions on a path to poor health outcomes that is extremely difficult to break from."

“Nobody is doing anything about this. Nobody is saying this has to stop,” said Marion Nestle, a longtime New York University professor and author of numerous books about food policy. “And how do we stop it? With great difficulty and political will.”
The pandemic has shed a blinding light on too many Americans’ failure to follow the well-established scientific principles of personal health and well-being. There are several reasons this country, one of the world’s richest and most highly developed, has suffered much higher rates of Covid-19 infections and deaths than many poorer and less well-equipped populations.
But while there’s nothing anyone can do to stop the march of time, several leading risk factors for Covid-19 infections and deaths stem from how many Americans conduct their lives from childhood on and their misguided reliance on medicine to patch up their self-inflicted wounds.

After old age, obesity is the second leading risk factor for death among those who become infected and critically ill with Covid-19.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/10/3 ... ica-517076
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/15/well ... esity.html
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... r-obesity/
https://www.bmj.com/content/372/bmj.n411
Zedi
Board Meister
Posts: 556
Joined: Jul 9th, 2014, 9:51 pm

Re: BKR. Vaccine Hesitant

Post by Zedi »

zoo wrote: Nov 22nd, 2021, 12:26 pm Big question, why in this country do you put ignorance and PC standards ahead of protecting the people. We all have the right to expect others to do their part. Our government allowed this to happen, and the people responsible for it is its driving force. Lets face the facts and help people and unfortunately your gonna have to look in the mirror instead of at your neighbor.
A report by the World Obesity Federation found that the risk of death from covid-19 is 10 times higher in countries where most of the population is overweight.
So here we have someone busy pointing out that a un vax. individual is 3 tims more likely to get covid, but CDC states if you obese you have a 10 times higher chance.
Why do we aviod the obvious 2nd largest condition known to kill covid infection people and stand so proud at something that only provides a lot less protection. And even then, that 3 times more protection is hugely different based on your personal health position.
Did we just watch 1000's of people die because of people's own neglect?
obesity—increases the risk of being admitted to hospital with covid-19 by 113%, of being admitted to intensive care by 74%, and of dying by 48%. Public Health England reported similar numbers for mortality, with the risk of death from covid-19 increasing by 90% in people with a BMI over 40.1
So should we force the largest most vulnerable into mandates and lock downs to protect themselves and the rest of us?
Now that we all know full well who put us in such a vulnerable position, ruined many lives, had zero responsibility to helping others. Are the most arrogant group around. Did nothing when they knew they could help. Do the others have the right to finally require them to shut up? One would strongly think so.


"Other countries, too, have ramped up action as officials begin to recognize diet-related diseases such as obesity, hypertension and diabetes have made their citizens much more vulnerable during the pandemic. Some states in Mexico recently went as far as banning junk food sales to children — on top of the country’s existing taxes on sugary drinks and fast food. Chile was already deep in its own crackdown on unhealthy products, having imposed the first mandatory, national warning labels for foods with high levels of salt, sugar and fat along with a ban on marketing such foods to kids.

In Washington, there has been no such wake-up call about the link between diet-related diseases and the pandemic. There is no national strategy. There is no systemswide approach, even as researchers increasingly recognize that obesity is a disease that is driven not by lack of willpower, but a modern society and food system that’s almost perfectly designed to encourage the overeating of empty calories, along with more stress, less sleep and less daily exercise, setting millions on a path to poor health outcomes that is extremely difficult to break from."

“Nobody is doing anything about this. Nobody is saying this has to stop,” said Marion Nestle, a longtime New York University professor and author of numerous books about food policy. “And how do we stop it? With great difficulty and political will.”
The pandemic has shed a blinding light on too many Americans’ failure to follow the well-established scientific principles of personal health and well-being. There are several reasons this country, one of the world’s richest and most highly developed, has suffered much higher rates of Covid-19 infections and deaths than many poorer and less well-equipped populations.
But while there’s nothing anyone can do to stop the march of time, several leading risk factors for Covid-19 infections and deaths stem from how many Americans conduct their lives from childhood on and their misguided reliance on medicine to patch up their self-inflicted wounds.

After old age, obesity is the second leading risk factor for death among those who become infected and critically ill with Covid-19.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/10/3 ... ica-517076
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/15/well ... esity.html
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... r-obesity/
https://www.bmj.com/content/372/bmj.n411
I find it a major conflict of interest when the FDA is approving what is allowed in our food supply and also what drugs get approved. Many deteriorating diseases are a result of poor eating habits, chemicals in our foods, and overly processed foods. An unhealthy population will be dependant on drugs to keep them alive.

The FDA should not be approving what goes into our food supply and approve drugs under the same umbrella.
Prescribing drugs should not be a measure of health.

Health should be measured by our ability to reduce pharmaceuticals and avoidable hospital visits due to unhealthy lifestyle habits.

My European grandparents lived till their late 90's with no long term medications. They ate vegetables from their gardens, ate naturally raised livestock, and were not exposed to the abundance of processed foods we see in North America.
jcdenton
Übergod
Posts: 1036
Joined: Jan 11th, 2021, 10:00 am

Re: BKR. Vaccine Hesitant

Post by jcdenton »

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... -to-worsen

In a recent but small outbreak, Australia has begun abducting covid positive people from their homes to place them in government run concentration camps. The government is using the military to abduct these patients for quarantine. These camps have extremely strict rules, and you are unable to leave on your own accord. Reports indicate the prisoners must also pay for these visits.

bUt ItS jUsT a cOnSpiRacY rIgHt gUys? .....GuYs?
harblz
Fledgling
Posts: 135
Joined: May 27th, 2014, 4:02 pm

Re: BKR. Vaccine Hesitant

Post by harblz »

jcdenton wrote: Nov 24th, 2021, 7:06 pm https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... -to-worsen

In a recent but small outbreak, Australia has begun abducting covid positive people from their homes to place them in government run concentration camps. The government is using the military to abduct these patients for quarantine. These camps have extremely strict rules, and you are unable to leave on your own accord. Reports indicate the prisoners must also pay for these visits.

bUt ItS jUsT a cOnSpiRacY rIgHt gUys? .....GuYs?
Dude, you really need to start using your head.
User avatar
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 18657
Joined: Oct 20th, 2017, 5:18 pm

Re: BKR. Vaccine Hesitant

Post by alanjh595 »

jcdenton wrote: Nov 24th, 2021, 7:06 pm https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... -to-worsen

In a recent but small outbreak, Australia has begun abducting covid positive people from their homes to place them in government run concentration camps. The government is using the military to abduct these patients for quarantine. These camps have extremely strict rules, and you are unable to leave on your own accord. Reports indicate the prisoners must also pay for these visits.

bUt ItS jUsT a cOnSpiRacY rIgHt gUys? .....GuYs?
The article also states:
The home quarantine requirement is scheduled to end on 20 December with rapid antigen testing extended to all arrivals.
Binjari was a “low-vaccination community” and urged people to get vaccinated against Covid.
Some of the territory’s key Indigenous bodies gave their backing to Gunner’s handling of the outbreak on Sunday.
The outbreak was triggered by a 21-year-old infected woman who illegally entered the NT in late October after contracting the virus in Victoria and lying on her border entry form.
There is no mention of "concentration camps. You are making things up.
Bring back the LIKE button.
User avatar
Pappywinkle
Guru
Posts: 9160
Joined: Nov 7th, 2019, 10:52 am

Re: BKR. Vaccine Hesitant

Post by Pappywinkle »

Image
Zedi
Board Meister
Posts: 556
Joined: Jul 9th, 2014, 9:51 pm

Re: BKR. Vaccine Hesitant

Post by Zedi »

Will Pfizer own you? Will your offspring's DNA be changed forever due to the mrna shot?

Never in history, except for the Nazi era has something been forced onto a population before. For something that 99% of people will survive. Tyranny!!

https://downthechupacabrahole.com/2021/ ... -property/
LordEd
Guru
Posts: 6807
Joined: Apr 3rd, 2008, 9:22 am

Re: BKR. Vaccine Hesitant

Post by LordEd »

Zedi wrote: Nov 25th, 2021, 10:47 am Will Pfizer own you? Will your offspring's DNA be changed forever due to the mrna shot?
No because only idiots have that misinterpretation of how it works. I'm sure orphans will be changed forever due to their parents being too stupid to take a shot.
Image
Welcome to Conspiracy III. Because globalists killing everyone is a "health" topic.

Never forgot those who desecrated veterans on November 11th and their supporters.
AtlantisKelowna
Board Meister
Posts: 540
Joined: Feb 20th, 2019, 3:49 pm

Re: BKR. Vaccine Hesitant

Post by AtlantisKelowna »

LordEd wrote: Nov 25th, 2021, 10:58 am
Zedi wrote: Nov 25th, 2021, 10:47 am Will Pfizer own you? Will your offspring's DNA be changed forever due to the mrna shot?
No because only idiots have that misinterpretation of how it works. I'm sure orphans will be changed forever due to their parents being too stupid to take a shot.
Image
Ok well since you are an expert on vaccines maybe you can better explain the benefits and downfalls? Maybe you can also explain how they know so much about the benefits but can't determine if the vaccine played any role in the death of those who perished in a short period of time after receiving the dose?
LordEd
Guru
Posts: 6807
Joined: Apr 3rd, 2008, 9:22 am

Re: BKR. Vaccine Hesitant

Post by LordEd »

AtlantisKelowna wrote: Nov 25th, 2021, 11:01 am Ok well since you are an expert on vaccines maybe you can better explain the benefits and downfalls? Maybe you can also explain how they know so much about the benefits but can't determine if the vaccine played any role in the death of those who perished in a short period of time after receiving the dose?
Because all doctors and coroners are incompetent. The ones who write the cause of death on the certificate. Only bitchute knows the real cause was the vaccine and they don't need anything like medical tests or actual detailed medical information.

Just because they don't phone you up and tell you doesn't mean causes of death haven't been determined. You just can't handle the idea that on any given day people die from various reasons. When you have a massive vaccination campaign going on with billions of people, nature doesn't decide to wait a bit before those reasons take effect.

Believe your bitchute overlords. It was the vaccine. Ignore the doctors.
Welcome to Conspiracy III. Because globalists killing everyone is a "health" topic.

Never forgot those who desecrated veterans on November 11th and their supporters.
AtlantisKelowna
Board Meister
Posts: 540
Joined: Feb 20th, 2019, 3:49 pm

Re: BKR. Vaccine Hesitant

Post by AtlantisKelowna »

LordEd wrote: Nov 25th, 2021, 11:05 am
AtlantisKelowna wrote: Nov 25th, 2021, 11:01 am Ok well since you are an expert on vaccines maybe you can better explain the benefits and downfalls? Maybe you can also explain how they know so much about the benefits but can't determine if the vaccine played any role in the death of those who perished in a short period of time after receiving the dose?
Because all doctors and coroners are incompetent. The ones who write the cause of death on the certificate. Only bitchute knows the real cause was the vaccine and they don't need anything like medical tests or actual detailed medical information.

Just because they don't phone you up and tell you doesn't mean causes of death haven't been determined. You just can't handle the idea that on any given day people die from various reasons. When you have a massive vaccination campaign going on with billions of people, nature doesn't decide to wait a bit before those reasons take effect.

Believe your bitchute overlords. It was the vaccine. Ignore the doctors.
Is bitchute the only thing you use to support your argument? I know many medical professionals personally, I happen to be married to one. I have taken my stance based on the professional opinion of those I trust rather than those who dictate.
LordEd
Guru
Posts: 6807
Joined: Apr 3rd, 2008, 9:22 am

Re: BKR. Vaccine Hesitant

Post by LordEd »

AtlantisKelowna wrote: Nov 25th, 2021, 11:29 am
LordEd wrote: Nov 25th, 2021, 11:05 am Because all doctors and coroners are incompetent. The ones who write the cause of death on the certificate. Only bitchute knows the real cause was the vaccine and they don't need anything like medical tests or actual detailed medical information.

Just because they don't phone you up and tell you doesn't mean causes of death haven't been determined. You just can't handle the idea that on any given day people die from various reasons. When you have a massive vaccination campaign going on with billions of people, nature doesn't decide to wait a bit before those reasons take effect.

Believe your bitchute overlords. It was the vaccine. Ignore the doctors.
Is bitchute the only thing you use to support your argument? I know many medical professionals personally, I happen to be married to one. I have taken my stance based on the professional opinion of those I trust rather than those who dictate.
"Medical professionals". Sure. How's unemployment going for them?
Welcome to Conspiracy III. Because globalists killing everyone is a "health" topic.

Never forgot those who desecrated veterans on November 11th and their supporters.
AtlantisKelowna
Board Meister
Posts: 540
Joined: Feb 20th, 2019, 3:49 pm

Re: BKR. Vaccine Hesitant

Post by AtlantisKelowna »

LordEd wrote: Nov 25th, 2021, 11:33 am
AtlantisKelowna wrote: Nov 25th, 2021, 11:29 am

Is bitchute the only thing you use to support your argument? I know many medical professionals personally, I happen to be married to one. I have taken my stance based on the professional opinion of those I trust rather than those who dictate.
"Medical professionals". Sure. How's unemployment going for them?
So your assumption that they are unemployed is based on what? You're assuming that I only associate with those who share my beliefs?

The fact that you are humoured by people losing their careers just goes to show what kind of person you truly are. If you cant have a civil conversation then, please stop responding.
LordEd
Guru
Posts: 6807
Joined: Apr 3rd, 2008, 9:22 am

Re: BKR. Vaccine Hesitant

Post by LordEd »

AtlantisKelowna wrote: Nov 25th, 2021, 12:20 pm
LordEd wrote: Nov 25th, 2021, 11:33 am
"Medical professionals". Sure. How's unemployment going for them?
So your assumption that they are unemployed is based on what? You're assuming that I only associate with those who share my beliefs?

The fact that you are humoured by people losing their careers just goes to show what kind of person you truly are. If you cant have a civil conversation then, please stop responding.
I don't have civil conversations with those who support attacking veterans on remembrance day.

A doctor who doesn't believe in medicine has as much place in the field as a janitor who doesn't believe in cleaning supplies.
Welcome to Conspiracy III. Because globalists killing everyone is a "health" topic.

Never forgot those who desecrated veterans on November 11th and their supporters.

Return to “Bickering Room”