Bkr:Coronavirus

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.
User avatar
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 19654
Joined: Oct 20th, 2017, 5:18 pm

Re: Bkr:Coronavirus

Post by alanjh595 »

the truth wrote: Dec 5th, 2021, 1:02 pm
alanjh595 wrote: Dec 5th, 2021, 12:52 pm

No worries, you would have to have a encephalon functioning at 10% or greater.
[icon_lol2.gif]
It must be a real happy place where you live.......being able to laugh at yourself as much as we all laugh at you.
Bring back the LIKE button.
User avatar
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 14241
Joined: May 14th, 2018, 11:10 pm

Re: Bkr:Coronavirus

Post by OKkayak »

Bigbacardi wrote: Dec 5th, 2021, 9:39 am OMICRON
The corona virus that wasn’t....
Mass panic, mass travel restrictions, not a single death..
LOL
LOL
LOL
almost all cases have been either mild or asymptotic
PANIC
PANIC
PANIC
It’s a real world killer
Docs saying it’s going to be the biggest ever
LOL
No one said any of this, literally. They said it "could", they don't know - and without knowing, precautions were put in place so we don't end up in the same situation again until we know for sure. Now that we are learning more, the variant isn't appearing to be a major threat and we'll be acting accordingly once we know for sure - but unlike uploading a quick video to bitchute, real research takes real data and real time.
User avatar
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet
Posts: 26706
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 9:24 pm

Re: Bkr:Coronavirus

Post by the truth »

alanjh595 wrote: Dec 5th, 2021, 1:26 pm
the truth wrote: Dec 5th, 2021, 1:02 pm

[icon_lol2.gif]
It must be a real happy place where you live.......being able to laugh at yourself as much as we all laugh at you.
at least i can laugh at myself , some of you should try it sometime its good for the soul
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
User avatar
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 14241
Joined: May 14th, 2018, 11:10 pm

Re: Bkr:Coronavirus

Post by OKkayak »

the truth wrote: Dec 5th, 2021, 3:22 pm
at least i can laugh at myself , some of you should try it sometime its good for the soul
What are you talking about?
We laugh at you all the time :135:
User avatar
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 19654
Joined: Oct 20th, 2017, 5:18 pm

Re: Bkr:Coronavirus

Post by alanjh595 »

OKkayak wrote: Dec 5th, 2021, 3:25 pm
the truth wrote: Dec 5th, 2021, 3:22 pm
at least i can laugh at myself , some of you should try it sometime its good for the soul
What are you talking about?
We laugh at you all the time :135:
Every village has an idiot, you're it here. Oh, and by-the-way, that's the proper way to use "you're"
Bring back the LIKE button.
User avatar
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet
Posts: 26706
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 9:24 pm

Re: Bkr:Coronavirus

Post by the truth »

alanjh595 wrote: Dec 5th, 2021, 3:42 pm
OKkayak wrote: Dec 5th, 2021, 3:25 pm
What are you talking about?
We laugh at you all the time :135:
Every village has an idiot, you're it here. Oh, and by-the-way, that's the proper way to use "you're"
Your welcome.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
User avatar
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 14241
Joined: May 14th, 2018, 11:10 pm

Re: Bkr:Coronavirus

Post by OKkayak »

the truth wrote: Dec 5th, 2021, 3:49 pm Your welcome.
Image
User avatar
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 19654
Joined: Oct 20th, 2017, 5:18 pm

Re: Bkr:Coronavirus

Post by alanjh595 »

the truth wrote: Dec 5th, 2021, 3:49 pm
alanjh595 wrote: Dec 5th, 2021, 3:42 pm

Every village has an idiot, you're it here. Oh, and by-the-way, that's the proper way to use "you're"
Your welcome.
Image
Bring back the LIKE button.
User avatar
PoplarSoul
Übergod
Posts: 1675
Joined: Apr 23rd, 2021, 12:27 pm

Re: Bkr:Coronavirus

Post by PoplarSoul »

OKkayak wrote: Dec 5th, 2021, 3:15 pm
Bigbacardi wrote: Dec 5th, 2021, 9:39 am OMICRON
The corona virus that wasn’t....
Mass panic, mass travel restrictions, not a single death..
LOL
LOL
LOL
almost all cases have been either mild or asymptotic
PANIC
PANIC
PANIC
It’s a real world killer
Docs saying it’s going to be the biggest ever
LOL
No one said any of this, literally. They said it "could", they don't know - and without knowing, precautions were put in place so we don't end up in the same situation again until we know for sure. Now that we are learning more, the variant isn't appearing to be a major threat and we'll be acting accordingly once we know for sure - but unlike uploading a quick video to bitchute, real research takes real data and real time.
:up: :up: :up:

I know right.
I don't know where people get so much misinformation.
"The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance."
Alan Watts
User avatar
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet
Posts: 26706
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 9:24 pm

Re: Bkr:Coronavirus

Post by the truth »

OKkayak wrote: Dec 5th, 2021, 3:52 pm
the truth wrote: Dec 5th, 2021, 3:49 pm Your welcome.
Image
thanks little buddy
imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, welcome the truth's club :up:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
User avatar
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 15528
Joined: Nov 24th, 2009, 5:15 pm

Re: Bkr:Coronavirus

Post by MAPearce »

alanjh595 wrote: Dec 5th, 2021, 3:42 pm
OKkayak wrote: Dec 5th, 2021, 3:25 pm
What are you talking about?
We laugh at you all the time :135:
Every village has an idiot, you're it here. Oh, and by-the-way, that's the proper way to use "you're"
Yes alan , every village has an idiot .

Let's let the village decide who that idiot is , M'kay ?

I vote for you , or "Saul" ...
I payed attention in High school....But I didn't need too .
User avatar
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 14241
Joined: May 14th, 2018, 11:10 pm

Re: Bkr:Coronavirus

Post by OKkayak »

the truth wrote: Dec 5th, 2021, 4:00 pm welcome the truth's club :up:
You think you have a "club"?

Weird.
W105
Guru
Posts: 7479
Joined: Apr 20th, 2012, 8:46 am

Re: Bkr:Coronavirus

Post by W105 »

OKkayak wrote: Dec 5th, 2021, 4:18 pm
the truth wrote: Dec 5th, 2021, 4:00 pm welcome the truth's club :up:
You think you have a "club"?

Weird.
^^ he sure does...every time he posts you and Alan come running like dogs to a bone [icon_lol2.gif]
W105
Guru
Posts: 7479
Joined: Apr 20th, 2012, 8:46 am

Re: Bkr:Coronavirus

Post by W105 »

MAPearce wrote: Dec 5th, 2021, 4:12 pm
alanjh595 wrote: Dec 5th, 2021, 3:42 pm

Every village has an idiot, you're it here. Oh, and by-the-way, that's the proper way to use "you're"
Yes alan , every village has an idiot .

Let's let the village decide who that idiot is , M'kay ?

I vote for you , or "Saul" ...
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :up:
User avatar
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 14241
Joined: May 14th, 2018, 11:10 pm

Re: Bkr:Coronavirus

Post by OKkayak »

W105 wrote: Dec 5th, 2021, 4:23 pm
^^ he sure does...every time he posts you and Alan come running like dogs to a bone [icon_lol2.gif]
Heard he likes "bones" - might explain his obsession with glory holes.

Return to “Bickering Room”