Bkr:Is the BC CDC and Dr Bonnie Failing Us?

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.
User avatar
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 21929
Joined: Oct 20th, 2017, 5:18 pm

Re: Bkr:Is the BC CDC and Dr Bonnie Failing Us?

Post by alanjh595 »

VaxisSafe wrote: Jun 22nd, 2022, 12:25 pm
Zedi wrote: Jun 22nd, 2022, 10:21 am

We were told many things about the vaccine and virus. Many those things have turned out to be untrue. If all one does is listen to MSM you believe their narrative. Try exploring independent journalists.
I never once said all I do is listen to MSM. I specifically mentioned checking scientific studies as well as asking my doctor questions.
:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:
Bring back the LIKE button.
Zedi
Übergod
Posts: 1864
Joined: Jul 9th, 2014, 9:51 pm

Re: Bkr:Is the BC CDC and Dr Bonnie Failing Us?

Post by Zedi »

LordEd wrote: Jun 22nd, 2022, 10:27 am
Zedi wrote: Jun 22nd, 2022, 10:21 am We were told many things about the vaccine and virus. Many those things have turned out to be untrue. If all one does is listen to MSM you believe their narrative. Try exploring independent journalists.
Still obsessed with MSM? You must watch of a lot of it to know what they say.
Ive watched and crossed reference their lies.. Im well informed as I explore many different media outlets. Thanks for checking in.
Zedi
Übergod
Posts: 1864
Joined: Jul 9th, 2014, 9:51 pm

Re: Bkr:Is the BC CDC and Dr Bonnie Failing Us?

Post by Zedi »

VaxisSafe wrote: Jun 22nd, 2022, 12:23 pm
Zedi wrote: Jun 22nd, 2022, 9:06 am

Don't be silly. Fauci is the most powerful public health official in North America. Most health officials follow his advise even if its wrong.
No they don't
If they don't, then why are all of the various North American covid policies almost the same?
LordEd
Guru
Posts: 7674
Joined: Apr 3rd, 2008, 9:22 am

Re: Bkr:Is the BC CDC and Dr Bonnie Failing Us?

Post by LordEd »

Zedi wrote: Jun 22nd, 2022, 4:05 pm Ive watched and crossed reference their lies.. Im well informed as I explore many different media outlets. Thanks for checking in.
Clearly not since you believe everything alt media says without question.

Obey them. Don't forget to donate.
Welcome to Conspiracy III. Because globalists killing everyone is a "health" topic.

Never forgot those who desecrated veterans on November 11th and their supporters.
Zedi
Übergod
Posts: 1864
Joined: Jul 9th, 2014, 9:51 pm

Re: Bkr:Is the BC CDC and Dr Bonnie Failing Us?

Post by Zedi »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Jun 22nd, 2022, 1:44 pm
Zedi wrote: Jun 22nd, 2022, 10:21 am
We were told many things about the vaccine and virus. Many those things have turned out to be untrue. If all one does is listen to MSM you believe their narrative. Try exploring independent journalists.
You were told many things about the vaccine and the virus from unscientific sources. If all you do is believe the narrative of independent journalists you are getting a lot of [email protected]=.
Journalist who have cited articles to studies. Just cause you don't like the results of those studies and the journalists who write about them does not mean they are bull :cuss:
LordEd
Guru
Posts: 7674
Joined: Apr 3rd, 2008, 9:22 am

Re: Bkr:Is the BC CDC and Dr Bonnie Failing Us?

Post by LordEd »

Zedi wrote: Jun 22nd, 2022, 4:06 pm If they don't, then why are all of the various North American covid policies almost the same?
Because its a vast conspiracy all so that you specifically aren't allowed to get on a plane. Everyone else is just collateral damage.
Welcome to Conspiracy III. Because globalists killing everyone is a "health" topic.

Never forgot those who desecrated veterans on November 11th and their supporters.
Zedi
Übergod
Posts: 1864
Joined: Jul 9th, 2014, 9:51 pm

Re: Bkr:Is the BC CDC and Dr Bonnie Failing Us?

Post by Zedi »

LordEd wrote: Jun 22nd, 2022, 4:06 pm
Zedi wrote: Jun 22nd, 2022, 4:05 pm Ive watched and crossed reference their lies.. Im well informed as I explore many different media outlets. Thanks for checking in.
Clearly not since you believe everything alt media says without question.

Obey them. Don't forget to donate.
Obviously I do. You just admitted that I must watch lots of MSM to know what they are saying, and independent media.

You have a very short memory or lacking one
LordEd
Guru
Posts: 7674
Joined: Apr 3rd, 2008, 9:22 am

Re: Bkr:Is the BC CDC and Dr Bonnie Failing Us?

Post by LordEd »

Zedi wrote: Jun 22nd, 2022, 4:07 pm Journalist who have cited articles to studies. Just cause you don't like the results of those studies and the journalists who write about them does not mean they are bull :cuss:
Since you are too stupid to understand the source documents, I'll let you in on a secret: they take scraps from the studies and misinterpret them to make you think something that isn't true.

Now go back to your blissful ignorance. :biggrin:
Welcome to Conspiracy III. Because globalists killing everyone is a "health" topic.

Never forgot those who desecrated veterans on November 11th and their supporters.
User avatar
Rejigger
Übergod
Posts: 1433
Joined: Sep 30th, 2020, 8:25 am

Re: Bkr:Is the BC CDC and Dr Bonnie Failing Us?

Post by Rejigger »

alanjh595 wrote: Jun 21st, 2022, 5:04 am The vaccine worked just as well as what was predicted and expected.
Rejigger wrote: Jun 21st, 2022, 3:05 pm No, it didn't. Your memory fails you. The vaccine was supposed to stop this virus, that's what we were initially told. Herd immunity was supposed to be reached at 70%. Now they say we're at 90% and there's no such thing as herd immunity for this. There's no stopping this virus - it will continue to mutate, but it won't disappear as we had been told.

Scientists and health officials changed the narrative many times, using phrases like "fluid situation." Average citizens were calling it "moving the goal posts." Does any of this ring a bell?

There's no shame in admitting we were misled when it's not our fault. But to continue wearing blinders and - even worse, double down - does not make any sense.

"The only thing more dangerous than ignorance is arrogance" - Albert Einstein
VaxisSafe wrote: Jun 21st, 2022, 3:11 pm Nope. We were initially and continuously told the vaccine would reduce transmission rates and keep people out of hospital. And that’s what happened.

Why does the same info need to be told to dumb dumbs like you every hour on the hour? It’s like you’re taking stupid pills.
alanjh595 wrote: Jun 21st, 2022, 4:10 pm :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:
VaxisSafe wrote: Jun 21st, 2022, 10:13 pm ^I live in Canada so don't give a crap about Fauci. Did Bonnie Henry ever make such claims? None of the studies I read did nor did my GP.
Fauci was EVERYWHERE on TV when covid broke out and for many, many months afterward. Saying you didn't pay attention to (give a crap about) Fauci because you live in Canada is flaunting your ignorance. Where do you think Canadian officials got their initial vaccine data from? Where do you think our vaccines come from?

You shouldn't be bragging about only paying attention to one data source during a pandemic. That's just stupid.

But to address your question, "Did Bonnie Henry ever make such claims? "

Yes, she did.


"...Once we start having enough vaccine in the community to immunize people in a wide scale, and it probably takes about 60 to 70% of the population, with this virus, that's what the modelling tells us, of people to be protected and then the virus has a very hard time finding a new person to infect, that isn't already protected, and once we get to that point, that's what we call ... I like to say community immunity ... the technical term in the epidemiology world is herd immunity... when we reach that place, that is when transmission can be stopped... and my experience with past pandemics is once we reach that place, transmission goes down very rapidly..."

SO, AGAIN, YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS HERE DEFINITELY HAVE SELECTIVE MEMORY DISORDER.

Watch here at 52:35:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U20QMlao718

More fun stuff to watch:

Horgan at 5:35: "...with the finish line in sight, with vaccines arriving..." What do you think he meant by 'finish line'?

Henry at 13:05 regarding vaccines: "...they can protect MOST people from having ANY infection..." False.

Henry at 23:00 regarding vaccines: "...we will be able to stop this pandemic..." It'll stop on its own time.

Brown at 24:40 comes out, removes his mask and licks his fingers to turn the page. LOLOLOL!

Henry at 31:40: "...auspicious day (to receive vaccines) ... because we still have covid circulating in our province..." As if to imply there will come a time that it will stop circulating.

Henry at 50:30 "...this virus does mutate, but very slowly... " It had already mutated before the vaccines were in circulation.

I fully recognize that the above statements were made when we knew very little about the vaccines and how the virus would respond to the vaccines but, unlike you, I knew they made these claims. You "dumb dumbs" need to stop taking "stupid pills."

~
VaxisSafe
Generalissimo Postalot
Posts: 966
Joined: Jan 31st, 2022, 10:22 am

Re: Bkr:Is the BC CDC and Dr Bonnie Failing Us?

Post by VaxisSafe »

^You’re taking lines out of context and adding your own own spin to them. I don’t cotton to hysterical rubes who can’t digest simple sentences without perceiving nefarious intent.

Look at Silverstar’s post where she clearly explains that vaccines don’t fully eradicate diseases. I’m not an expert on herd immunity, but I do know that several locations - like Kelowna and a lot of the Okanagan for instance - had really low vaccination rates which kept causing record infections and prolonging the pandemic as well as prolonging doctors like Bonnie Henry urging the populace to get vaxxed.

Where is Silver anyway? I enjoy seeing her educated posts that expose the stupidity from you and a couple other nut bars.
User avatar
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 21929
Joined: Oct 20th, 2017, 5:18 pm

Re: Bkr:Is the BC CDC and Dr Bonnie Failing Us?

Post by alanjh595 »

Image

This topic is about BC CDC and Dr. Bonnie . NOT Dr Fauci

Now who has exceeded their lifetime limit of dumb dumb pills?
Bring back the LIKE button.
LordEd
Guru
Posts: 7674
Joined: Apr 3rd, 2008, 9:22 am

Re: Bkr:Is the BC CDC and Dr Bonnie Failing Us?

Post by LordEd »

Rejigger wrote: Jun 22nd, 2022, 11:18 pm Where do you think Canadian officials got their initial vaccine data from? Where do you think our vaccines come from?
Tests were performed globally at 155 locations including the US, Germany, Brazil, Turkey, and South Africa.

Doses until April 2021 came from Belgium.
Welcome to Conspiracy III. Because globalists killing everyone is a "health" topic.

Never forgot those who desecrated veterans on November 11th and their supporters.
Silverstarqueen
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 20806
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2012, 8:02 pm

Re: Bkr:Is the BC CDC and Dr Bonnie Failing Us?

Post by Silverstarqueen »

Rejigger wrote: Jun 22nd, 2022, 11:18 pm
alanjh595 wrote: Jun 21st, 2022, 5:04 am The vaccine worked just as well as what was predicted and expected.
Rejigger wrote: Jun 21st, 2022, 3:05 pm No, it didn't. Your memory fails you. The vaccine was supposed to stop this virus, that's what we were initially told. Herd immunity was supposed to be reached at 70%. Now they say we're at 90% and there's no such thing as herd immunity for this. There's no stopping this virus - it will continue to mutate, but it won't disappear as we had been told.

Scientists and health officials changed the narrative many times, using phrases like "fluid situation." Average citizens were calling it "moving the goal posts." Does any of this ring a bell?

There's no shame in admitting we were misled when it's not our fault. But to continue wearing blinders and - even worse, double down - does not make any sense.
"The only thing more dangerous than ignorance is arrogance" - Albert Einstein
VaxisSafe wrote: Jun 21st, 2022, 3:11 pm Nope. We were initially and continuously told the vaccine would reduce transmission rates and keep people out of hospital. And that’s what happened.

Why does the same info need to be told to dumb dumbs like you every hour on the hour? It’s like you’re taking stupid pills.
alanjh595 wrote: Jun 21st, 2022, 4:10 pm :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:
VaxisSafe wrote: Jun 21st, 2022, 10:13 pm ^I live in Canada so don't give a crap about Fauci. Did Bonnie Henry ever make such claims? None of the studies I read did nor did my GP.
Fauci was EVERYWHERE on TV when covid broke out and for many, many months afterward. Saying you didn't pay attention to (give a crap about) Fauci because you live in Canada is flaunting your ignorance. Where do you think Canadian officials got their initial vaccine data from? Where do you think our vaccines come from?

You shouldn't be bragging about only paying attention to one data source during a pandemic. That's just stupid.

But to address your question, "Did Bonnie Henry ever make such claims? "

Yes, she did.


"...Once we start having enough vaccine in the community to immunize people in a wide scale, and it probably takes about 60 to 70% of the population, with this virus, that's what the modelling tells us, of people to be protected and then the virus has a very hard time finding a new person to infect, that isn't already protected, and once we get to that point, that's what we call ... I like to say community immunity ... the technical term in the epidemiology world is herd immunity... when we reach that place, that is when transmission can be stopped... and my experience with past pandemics is once we reach that place, transmission goes down very rapidly..."

SO, AGAIN, YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS HERE DEFINITELY HAVE SELECTIVE MEMORY DISORDER.

Watch here at 52:35:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U20QMlao718

More fun stuff to watch:

Horgan at 5:35: "...with the finish line in sight, with vaccines arriving..." What do you think he meant by 'finish line'?
Henry at 13:05 regarding vaccines: "...they can protect MOST people from having ANY infection..." False.
Henry at 23:00 regarding vaccines: "...we will be able to stop this pandemic..." It'll stop on its own time.
Brown at 24:40 comes out, removes his mask and licks his fingers to turn the page. LOLOLOL!
Henry at 31:40: "...auspicious day (to receive vaccines) ... because we still have covid circulating in our province..." As if to imply there will come a time that it will stop circulating.
Henry at 50:30 "...this virus does mutate, but very slowly... " It had already mutated before the vaccines were in circulation.

I fully recognize that the above statements were made when we knew very little about the vaccines and how the virus would respond to the vaccines but, unlike you, I knew they made these claims. You "dumb dumbs" need to stop taking "stupid pills."
~
We've been over Fauci's announcements before. I think some people have actually never listened to his information conferences:
Dr. Fauci:Chances of a vaccine being highly effective not great:

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/07/coronav ... great.html

Fauci:Breakthrough infections are "inevitable". They were also documented in the trials.
https://news.yahoo.com/fauci-breakthrou ... 25342.html

Fauci:Dec 10,2020
"
So just because you're protected, so-called protected, by the vaccine, you should need to remember that you could be prevented from getting clinical disease, and still have the virus that is in your nasopharynx because you could get infected.

We're not sure, at this point, that the vaccine protects you against getting infected. We know for sure it's very, very good, 94 percent, 95 percent in protecting you against clinically recognizable disease, and almost a 100 percent in protecting you for severe disease.

But until you have virus that is so low in society, we, as a nation, need to continue, to wear the mask, to keep the physical distance, to avoid crowds. We're not through with this just because we're starting a vaccine program.

Even though you, as an individual, might have gotten vaccinated, it is not over by any means. We still have a long way to go, and we've got to get as many people as possible vaccinated, of all groups."


Fauci was clear about the limitations of the vaccine, and the need to get as many people vaccinated as possible. Many parts of the u.s. never acheived particularly high rates of vaccination. And many parts had much higher covid death rates than b.c.
skydawg
Lord of the Board
Posts: 3365
Joined: Feb 6th, 2005, 3:05 pm

Re: Bkr:Is the BC CDC and Dr Bonnie Failing Us?

Post by skydawg »

alanjh595 wrote: Jun 23rd, 2022, 5:59 am Image

This topic is about BC CDC and Dr. Bonnie . NOT Dr Fauci

Now who has exceeded their lifetime limit of dumb dumb pills?
This is a funny post with the dumb dumb pills comment with a big finger pointing at your name. [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]
User avatar
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 21929
Joined: Oct 20th, 2017, 5:18 pm

Re: Bkr:Is the BC CDC and Dr Bonnie Failing Us?

Post by alanjh595 »

skydawg wrote: Jun 23rd, 2022, 7:35 am
alanjh595 wrote: Jun 23rd, 2022, 5:59 am
Image
This topic is about BC CDC and Dr. Bonnie . NOT Dr Fauci

Now who has exceeded their lifetime limit of dumb dumb pills?
This is a funny post with the dumb dumb pills comment with a big finger pointing at your name. [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]
[icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]
It didn't look like that in the preview.
:spitcoffee: :spitcoffee: Good catch !

There I fixed it.
Last edited by alanjh595 on Jun 23rd, 2022, 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bring back the LIKE button.

Return to “Bickering Room”